It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Free Speech Rally: What The News did NOT Cover

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Surely you're not putting everyone on the left into ANTIFA are you? No that would be equivalent to putting everyone on the right in the KKK. And everyone knows that's not true either.

link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: mobiusmale

PS there were thousands not tens of thousands of people there.
What is it with republicans and exaggerated crowd size?
That's a joke people.

Watch the videos in the Op...a gentleman says that 40,000 people took part in the counter-protest, not me.

Most media reports that I have seen said at least 15,000 people took part. Here's one...

The Associated Press estimated the counter protester crowd size at 15,000 people, according to ABC News

Crowd Estimate

I wasn't there, so I don't know for sure personally.

Don't take the bait!

Crowd size has nothing to do with the meat of the discussion, and Silly knows it. Just a deflection to the topic being discussed.

link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

This is inflammatory speech.

The same can be said for Hillikileaks or Obanana everytime they draw breath and steal oxygen.

aka - triggered.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Surely you're not putting everyone on the left into ANTIFA are you? No that would be equivalent to putting everyone on the right in the KKK. And everyone knows that's not true either.

Really? Since last Saturday I have seen people on your team and possibly even you lumping everyone who you consider your political enemy as a NAZI!

If it's okay for your team to paint people with a broad brush, don't pretend to be offended when the same tactics you use are tossed back at ya.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

More hate speech.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

More hate speech.

Then stop posting hate speech - irrespective of what you type in this thread, your posting history verifies your obsession with collective punishment and insinuations.

You HATE all Trump supporters as much as you hate Trump himself and no amount of denial of this fact will alter that.

Deal with it.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

See now it's not so funny.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

More hate speech.

Wow. If you consider what I said as "hate speech" I suggest you seek professional help in the form of a psychiatrist. What I stated was factual and the truth.

Like Sublimecraft said, "Deal with it!".

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

BTW Silly, did you see what ANTIFA Boston had to say about Jerry Lewis and his passing?

Why don't you look at the hate speech from your own side for a change? You put up such a nice tribute yesterday, and look at how you are defending these cretins.

AboveTopSecret

edit on 21-8-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
So ... let me get this straight ...

The thousands of folks who chose to 1) assemble and 2) speak their minds are against the Constitutional rights of 1) assembly and 2) speaking publicly?

Did you watch the protesters at the rally?

Go through the thread on it.

They surrounded used violence and shouted nazi at every rally supporter there.

If a group of 40000 showed up and did this to prevent people hearing someone like obama, the media would have declared them 40000 racists and a mob.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Tolerance for intolerance is not acceptable. No apology needed.

So you are for the mob mentality and against the Constitution?

No wonder you guys are getting scared. The pendulum is swinging back and ya'll are so scared you are willing to burn the country to the ground rather than think logically and stop the insanity.

The goal and purpose of the white supremacists is to take away Constitution rights of a huge group of citizens in this country. When a group's purpose of organizing is to take away Constitutional rights of others I'm sure that group is entitled to have Constitution rights. If the purpose of the group is to undermine the Constitution isn't some kind of breaking the law?

It's really simple argument to say you have to protect other's free speech even if you don't like what they are a saying. This is not simple political opposition speech. This is taking away the Constitutional rights of others speech. I think it has to be handled different.

I get you right wingers have your panties in bunch over the 40,000 protesters. Only 10 or so your white supremacist friends showed up. But keep trying to undermine the Constitution but try not to be upset when the objects of the hate group show up in mass.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Tolerance for intolerance is not acceptable. No apology needed.

So you are for the mob mentality and against the Constitution?

No wonder you guys are getting scared. The pendulum is swinging back and ya'll are so scared you are willing to burn the country to the ground rather than think logically and stop the insanity.

The goal and purpose of the white supremacists is to take away Constitution rights of a huge group of citizens in this country. When a group's purpose of organizing is to take away Constitutional rights of others I'm sure that group is entitled to have Constitution rights. If the purpose of the group is to undermine the Constitution isn't some kind of breaking the law?

It's really simple argument to say you have to protect other's free speech even if you don't like what they are a saying. This is not simple political opposition speech. This is taking away the Constitutional rights of others speech. I think it has to be handled different.

I get you right wingers have your panties in bunch over the 40,000 protesters. Only 10 or so your white supremacist friends showed up. But keep trying to undermine the Constitution but try not to be upset when the objects of the hate group show up in mass.

LOL!

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I'd rather have Trump than Pence. At least Trump is a social liberal.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

So smart guy, you tell me what is the purpose of the white supremacists? Or do you lack backbone?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Words are not actions.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale I denounce Antifa and all there actions. That do not uphold what I believe. We need to work together and not throw threats around. Antifa has to go!!! They are hurting the lefts and making "US" look bad.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I like how people throwing urine and rocks at police are considered protesters, and those talking about free speech are Nazis. The mayor or police chief had to pat everyone on the back how they "stood up to hate" while in the same breath chastising them for throwing urine water balloons at police and rally goers. We are reaching peak double think.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
They chose not to show up.

They were not denied by the gevernment the ability to hold their gathering.

How was their first amendment right violated?

They were smart enough to smell a setup.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

So smart guy, you tell me what is the purpose of the white supremacists? Or do you lack backbone?

I am NOT a white supremacist so I couldn't tell ya!

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963 So we meet again I see. This subject is a touchy one and all you do is toe the part of no. Though the left is doing that now but the right does not even want the Dems involved. Look, we all have our disagreements but at some point we have to work together. Instead of a small response with a thumbs down how about we work out a plan TOGETHER and actually get snip done.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: ya

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join