It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Will Be Coming For You Soon

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vorian

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Wookiep
Antifa and BLM are as bad as the kkk. All extremist hate groups. I say drop em all off in the desert and let them have a battle royale.

They are all different.

The KKK has a hundred year history of violence and murder.

The BLM have caused riots to fight for rights.

Antifa is new ion the scene. Mainly kids.

NO, they are not the same.

BLM have caused deaths also. Right now, regardless of the history, they are a much bigger problem than the KKK and yes, morally equivalent too. Just like Antifa.

No. Do you not read history? The murders left behind by the KKK are almost uncountable.

Well that sure doesn't sound like hyperbole and rhetoric, right there.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
On one of the twitter links in the OP there's a picture that says they want a future without white people. Thing is it seems a majority of them are insecure white youth so ashamed of their "privileges" that they come up with an idiotic ideology that includes them having to erase themselves to achieve that goal.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Antifa and BLM are as bad as the kkk. All extremist hate groups. I say drop em all off in the desert and let them have a battle royale.

Funny thing is, that if I say anything negative about Antifa or BLM, I'm immediately called a Elitist-Russian-Nazi-apologist...

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Well as a "White Person" Who happens to come from a line of Irish Servants and Sharecroppers and the other half of line is Cherokee Indian. All I have to say is: Antifa Sticks and stones may break my bones, but the wound cavity of .50 BMG is massive.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Just for your information: This twitter account is a known fake, there are hundreds of fake 'Antifa' accounts, publishing fake documents, statements, and post

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

They are all different.

KKK was responsible for 3446 black deaths over 90 years. *(also 1300 Whites)
About 40 per year average.
On the other hand Chicago is home to Black on Black Crime at a rate of 10 times that this year.
Technically being Black in Chicago is more Dangerous than pretty much anything else and that has zero to do with the KKK
And no Im not defending them, they suck.

Maybe we have found the Village Hillary wrote the book about, and you just so happen to live in it.
I dont know.
But the Klan is no longer carrying out lynchings, but there is still a ton of crime that drags the black community down.
Not to mention that Black Women have had 15 million Abortions since 1973 which in itself is genocide.
44.4 percent are aborted.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

If you like the "Official Antifa" twitter feed etc. then should like all the Trump spoof twitter handles as well.

Strange you take this crap literally...

You do realize it is a Hoax Account?

twitter.com...

They tweet things like "Make sure this video of Antifa beating an old man never hits the news."

and

"Fascists are trying get us labeled as a terrorist org. Over 4k Neo-Nazis have already signed this petition. Make sure you DO NOT sign or RT!"

edit on 21-8-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
theres also white on white crime. whites kill more cops. white commit more general crime. have you ever surfed the dark web. sick # lol.

black on black crime 9 out of 10 is linked to economics and poverty and proximity.

blacks created self sustainable communitys(banks, stores, jobs, schools, etc) and were bombed from planes by white people(black wall street) or burned down(rosewood). the leaders that helped us see progress were murdered or jailed(mlk and marcus garvey).

ee the thing is black are continually kicked and oppressed and when the progress is slow like we see currently you say hey look at those blacks their good for nothing.

chicago is the go to examples. lots of white people say blacks are weak for not fighting harder against their oppressor. they say slavery was a long time ago. lol there are still some people alive that remember it. my great grand mother remembered it and i grew up with her.

whites have hundreds of years head start here in america wether it being us not being allowed to educate ourselves or being able to own property and pass it down to our familys. I could go on and on but im sure it will fall on deaf ears.

btw my father is an md and mother a business owner. im currently making my way in the cannabis industry and see how prejudice it is but theres also lots of helpful and supportive "white folk"

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
I've got five words for them:

Come and get me, idiots!

It's a spoof twitter handle...

The gullibility around here surprises me.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

White people are not the enemy.

The enemy comes in all colors to deceive the masses.

Objective they put forth is complete.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Just for your information: This twitter account is a known fake, there are hundreds of fake 'Antifa' accounts, publishing fake documents, statements, and post

Something like ANTIFA wouldn't even HAVE an "official Twitter" anyways...

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
A lot of people are right in their speculations- or close anyway. Such as they are being paid $10 an hour, turns out may be $15. Someone said they are probably put together by Obama and turns out it is George Sorros. Great insight guys.

defiantamerica.com...

back in April they apparently protested George Soros for not receiving payment. He is probably to blame again. Obama isn't powerful enough to do something like this in my opinion - you never leave evidence leading back to a President.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I wish.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik

whites have hundreds of years head start here in america wether it being us not being allowed to educate ourselves or being able to own property and pass it down to our familys. I could go on and on but im sure it will fall on deaf ears

Here is the error in your argument, which otherwise is a good arguement.

SOME whites have had hundreds of years head start over your family. Some whites have had even less time than your family to own property and pass down wealth.

Until these groups of whites are effectively separated in the argument, and while all whites are lumped together in this outcry of privlige, the argument will always be marginalized because there are many whites who do not identify with it.

Yes there are plenty of white people with privlige. But many of us whites just work for them just like you do.

That's the problem with over generalisations.
edit on 21-8-2017 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Something like ANTIFA wouldn't even HAVE an "official Twitter" anyways...

It's just frankly shocking how many people fall for this here on ATS...

The Twitter feed has stuff like..."Don't sign or retweet this petition to declare Antifa a terrorist group!" And don't let this video of Antifa beating a man get out! Link Here!"

I get people have agenda, but that doesn't mean you have to be stupid and gullible,

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Vorian

Not really. Each color is accounts for the same percentage, pretty much.

The true enemy has a veil.

They are friendly until the end.

If they could, they would kill us all.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I personally think all the groups s#ck, KKK, BLM, Antifa, Congress, Senate, the list goes on and on. Most people I talk to in person seem to think the same thing.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

They are all different.

BLM have caused deaths also. Right now, regardless of the history, they are a much bigger problem than the KKK and yes, morally equivalent too. Just like Antifa.

No. Do you not read history? The murders left behind by the KKK are almost uncountable.
uncointable only because there is little data from the first couple years. Ecen so, black people kill more black people in 5-10 years (to be safe) than the KKK did in their entire existence. So yes, KKK = bad, but black folk are their own biggest enemy. It seems they are most racist against themselves than anyone else. Now they say they want to target us too? OK, bring it. White folks didn't come to dominate most of the world for no reason. We may sing goofy songs and enjoy nerdy things, but we're pretty tough. By numbers, we are the minority of the world, but we took it by storm. Think about that. Let it sink in. Is that racist? Maybe, depending on who is saying it, but is it the truth? Yes.

Antifa and BLM? I'm not too worried about them because we DO have the numbers in America, and we have the balls as previously implied

All you peace-lovin' black folks come hide at our house's for a couple days while we take care of the black-KKK and black-Aryan Circle. Shoot, help us out. Then, when that's done... Let's get back to normal, and you can get back to making something out of yourself like you were already doing, peace-lovin' black folks.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Vorian

Humans KNOW better.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

Been banned twice ,careful...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join