It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Mayor says stay away from The Commons on Saturday

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I was thinking something similar, but over on the other side of town, far away from the commons. something far more fun for the residents that being around the commons, cheap so that all can be able to participate. make it so that the only people in the commons are the one's there for the rally, while everyone else is somewhere else, enjoying themselves. they could call it an emancipation celebration. my bet is that they would get bored within an hour and decide to go in search of where all the people went to.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: xuenchen

Unfortunately, they won't be ignored. Monica Cannon held a press conference. You don't do that unless you have a plan. Wish they would stay home, too, but all this racial stuff is planned drama for an agenda and 'ain't' nobody gonna stay home!

Of course not.

These statements from the "Mayor" are just "cover their ass" tactics to set-up the blame.

They always have diversionary "plans".

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Were living in a Broken World, the warranty is expired and the only direction right now seems doom.

Violence has become the new 'fun'
edit on 19-8-2017 by Plotus because: so tired

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Heard there is a NAMBLA rally outside Peroria... wonder if the protesters will stay away from there, too.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: xuenchen

A voice of reason?

Seems off to me.

Especially in Boston.

<< 1   >>

join