It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville victim’s mother 'I’m not talking to the president now after what he said'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I would say both sides are victim of doing that to themselves. Far too often we are consumed with the news WE want. Its as if we have brainwashed ourselves to not listen to differing opinions. So while I completely agree and feel your pain...

I bet we are just as guilty of it when shoe is on the other foot.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I won't say I have watched every video available on the topic, but I've tried to watch everything that people link, so as I do not look hypocritical and so I can give my informed opinion.

I do get your point though

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Yea I just mean overall looking back at life...
On recent topics its plain to see who has looked at both sides of the issue and who refuses to. Youre one of the good guys if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I saw her on ABC news tonight. She's using the unfortunate death of her daughter to milk her the fifteen minutes in the spotlight, a morbid version of Munchhausen's by Proxy Syndrome.

So the woman's daughter just got killed violently, and you want to accuse the mother of being some sort of media shill?

How desperate can you get? You're exploiting the loss that this woman has suffered for your own nefarious agenda. How absolutely disgusting. I'd suggest you ought to be ashamed of yourself but that would require having shame to begin with, you clearly have none.

To answer your questions in order: yes, she is a media shill, "nefarious agenda"? "disgusting"? "ashamed"? You're too kind.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Just when I thought civility was returning....

You can blame the media for wanting to exploit her, sure. But to blame the mother for speaking out her thoughts when asked???

Whats going on ?? what version of the matrix was I transported to??!?!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

It's becoming more overt too, the differences. It's like they have given up trying and couldn't care less how obvious they look.

Thanks for the good guy comment too, that's honestly the first time in a while somebody has said something nice to me in a post here lol. You're a good bloke yourself.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Just when I thought civility was returning....

You can blame the media for wanting to exploit her, sure. But to blame the mother for speaking out her thoughts when asked???

Whats going on ?? what version of the matrix was I transported to??!?!

She's doing more than "sharing her thoughts". Did you watch the interview?

link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: xuenchen

I wonder how much she got paid to make this scene ?

Are you serious? She lost her daughter and this is your explanation for why she said what she said?

These people are so cynical and brainwashed in the dogma of hate they cant even bring forth human empathy

link   
You know what, I skimmed through the rest of the entire video, and the one and only scene of a night altercation, or anything at night was strictly and only in the first few minutes. Neither you, or I can say based on edited video which came first, the mace, or the blunt force. Based on some testimony from other videos I looked for to find a better view, they maced themselves as well as the nazis.

But I have yet to find a definitive shot that shows who made the first assault, certainly not in the Vice video.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

When you were a kid, did you dream of growing up to be dictator of your own country?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I saw her on ABC news tonight. She's using the unfortunate death of her daughter to milk her the fifteen minutes in the spotlight, a morbid version of Munchhausen's by Proxy Syndrome.

So the woman's daughter just got killed violently, and you want to accuse the mother of being some sort of media shill?

How desperate can you get? You're exploiting the loss that this woman has suffered for your own nefarious agenda. How absolutely disgusting. I'd suggest you ought to be ashamed of yourself but that would require having shame to begin with, you clearly have none.

To answer your questions in order: yes, she is a media shill, "nefarious agenda"? "disgusting"? "ashamed"? You're too kind.

As I said, I don't agree with her opinions on this.

But for God's sake, her daughter was just killed!

By all means, blame the media or whoever if you must for exploiting her.

But how can you judge a person going through the pain she is (as long as she's not calling for violence).?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Yep and as usual on ATS, reality seems to be viewed in different ways. I saw a woman giving an interview for why she wouldnt visit Trump. And spoke for the voice of her daughter who no longer has one.

what disturbed me was the Trump administration calling her incessantly while shes busy at the memorial service. They knew where the mother was and couldnt bother to leave her alone... All because they wanted a photo opportunity.
edit on 18-8-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I believe they are what is known as sociopaths.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

No I'm not lying, but I may be incorrect.

That is from NBC though. Is there an original post from her somewhere to see???

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

No one would agree with what the murderer did.

Everyone there had an opportunity to run someone down

Only one person did

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

When you were a kid, did you dream of growing up to be dictator of your own country?

Yes, I played Risk all the time.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Yes, I played Risk all the time.

Diplomacy was a much better game. Pure strategy.

With Risk, all you do is roll the dice and take your chances. There is a lot of pure luck involved, it doesn't require as much intelligence to play.

edit on 18/8/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: xuenchen

I wonder how much she got paid to make this scene ?

Are you serious? She lost her daughter and this is your explanation for why she said what she said?

These people are so cynical and brainwashed in the dogma of hate they cant even bring forth human empathy

I for one am heartbroken for the family of the girl and I'm a Republican. I hope the driver never sees the light of day. There is no acceptable reason for his actions. As a father, my heart and prayers are with the mother and any attempt to politicize her loss is a abhorrent act in my book. Let the woman mourn the loss of her daughter.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Yea she needs to shut her mouth and support Trump like a good citizen. Right?

Right.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

This is the same woman who Trump claimed in his recent speech, tweeted him and said nice things to him.

“Her mother wrote me and said — through I guess Twitter, social media — the nicest things and I very much appreciated that. I hear she was a fine, actually, incredible young woman. And her mother on twitter thanked me for what I said…”

So this is once again a flat out lie that Trump is making and nobody is calling his out on it. I mean he's literally lying about the Murdered woman's mother messaging him with nice things to say. WTF???

Ok...I'm confused. The source article pretty clearly read that the mother initially thanked Trump in a "statement"...pretty vague...and then subsequently changed her mind after reviewing his remarks later. Where was it that she said he lied about her thanking him? Am I missing something??

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join