It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump officially denounces KKK, Neo-Nazis, racism, etc

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Trump probably had his fingers crossed when he denounced his friends.

He was forced to denounce them and it wasn't from his heart only from his head

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Lol, White House officially denounces hate, then signs another war appropriations spending bill.

Gotta keep up appearances.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011
Watched the first 4 min of the vid. As agonizingly painful as it was...

If that halfwit video made by joe sixpack of the internet is all it takes to convince you there is some clinton coup conspiracy that involves a nutjob nazi running people over... Wow. And you shout fake news.... Funny stuff

Were about to be in a FEMA run government run by Obama, according to this vid. no wonder some on this site are expressing so much chaotic fear. They base their beliefs on 6th grade productions on youtube

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This is the 2nd thing I really disapprove of that Trump has done.
His FIRST statement was exactly correct, but he has shown weakness today by pandering to those who want to blame one side for the violence - the same people who seem to have been happy to ignore violence for years from hate groups like BLM and Antifa.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Hes weak because he called out Nazi's and KKK members?

Im at a loss

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

There may have been people paid to be there on all sides.

The police may have made bad decisions.

But the responsibility for that ladies death lies squarely on the shoulders of the man that ran her over.

No amount of conspiracy theories will change that.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Yes, I agree that it needed to be said by him.

I'm just sad that it took that long to drag him kicking and screaming to the podium to make that

statement.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: bknapple32

There may have been people paid to be there on all sides.

The police may have made bad decisions.

But the responsibility for that ladies death lies squarely on the shoulders of the man that ran her over.

No amount of conspiracy theories will change that.

Agreed. I dont doubt there are paid actors on both sides. But that video... wow man. What some people will call fake, and accept as reality is beyond me

link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Im at a loss

Yes, weak.
He should have clarified his initial statement by naming the KKK, Neo Nazi's, BLM and Antifa - who are all as bad as each other and are all to blame - over the past few years BLM and Antifa more so.

link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Just goes to show that his followers are the real sheeple. If he were to tell people to jump off a building, would they follow??

But I agree, the president shouldn't have to go live on television to tell people "hey don't be a jerk" People should already know that.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
His FIRST statement was exactly correct, but he has shown weakness today by pandering to those who want to blame one side for the violence - the same people who seem to have been happy to ignore violence for years from hate groups like BLM and Antifa.

While I agree that both sides should be condemned, the fact is that some of these neo nazi types like Trump, and he needs to make it perfectly clear to them that he does not represent them in any way.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Im at a loss

Yes, weak.
He should have clarified his initial statement by naming the KKK, Neo Nazi's, BLM and Antifa - who are all as bad as each other and are all to blame - over the past few years BLM and Antifa more so.

BLM or ANTIFA did not kill anyone this weekend. This weekend was the topic at hand. If someone from Antifa drove someone over with a car, and that was the only death, I would hope he calls out Antifa by itself.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: lordcomac

I personally think it's pretty pathetic that people seem to need the potus to say this.

So what if a left wing terrorist drove into a crowd of tea-party supporters when Obama was in power and he denounced it by saying both sides were to blame even though it was clearly obvious to everyone that it was the left wing nut jobs who were at fault.

I think you would be pretty pissed about that.

This is just another example of making excuses for Trump when he should be being challenged. Its important to challenge him because if his base of support don't hold him accountable he will just do whatever he wants and he will keep dong stuff like this.

Agreed.

It kinda reminds me of that time Obama took the opportunity to criticize the problems in our police departments during the memorial service of five slain Dallas police officers instead of speaking about just those people who murdered the officers. The left thought it was great that he was being inclusive, while the right was up in arms that he wasn't signaling out the perpetrators.

The flip flopping of people's opinions is making me dizzy. People need to pick a way of thought and stick by it; not change every time their party is in and out of power.
edit on 14-8-2017 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Right- Not to mention David Duke essentially proclaiming "Trump is with us!" He calls everyone and their mother out on twitter, he could call out mr duke if he wanted

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

hmmmm interesting that you forget to mention other groups like the KKK, BARE, American Nazi Party and so on.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

While I agree that both sides should be condemned, the fact is that some of these neo nazi types like Trump, and he needs to make it perfectly clear to them that he does not represent them in any way.

Oh come on, Let Trump bask in glow of his followers chanting "Hiel Trump" he loves it!!

edit on 14-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Im at a loss

Yes, weak.

BLM or ANTIFA did not kill anyone this weekend. This weekend was the topic at hand. If someone from Antifa drove someone over with a car, and that was the only death, I would hope he calls out Antifa by itself.

Tackling the latest issue is not really tackling the issue.
Besides, this is not just about the Nazi who drove over people.
Trump was right about the divisions and unless it is tackled on both sides of that division, it's going to get worse.
All of these scum need to be taken to task.
edit on 14/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

hmmmm interesting that you forget to mention other groups like the KKK, BARE, American Nazi Party and so on.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I'm not a huge reagan fan. But he handled his KKK endorsement well.

Off the bat Trump should of not minced words and spoken plainly. And not been a sissy about denouncing the white supremacists.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Maybe it should be about the group of white supremacists with torches surrounding a group of people at night in the middle of emancipation square?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join