It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If War with North Korea what top secret new technology gets used and brought into light

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Ok my first time ever posting, so here goes my ATS cherry. A few of my friends and I were sitting around drinking beer pondering what new technology might the US military reveal if we do go to war with the little fat guy over in North Korea. What would you like to see brought to light?
edit on 9-8-2017 by BadRandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BadRandy

Nothing you havent already seen.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Don't think NK warrants pulling out what's in the back closet, but definitely a display of force not normally used in conventional warfare.

EMP on steroids...

BTW, stop drinking beer and move onto Scotch - your time is more valuable than that.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

Maybe the "Rods of God".

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
My first guess, would be the Ancient chair weapon found in Antarctica by SG-1.

We also have several Orion class intergalactic warships equipped with Asgard computer cores, shields and beam weapons.

That should do the trick... it worked on the Ori and the Wraith.
edit on 9-8-2017 by madmac5150 because: In memory of Don Davis, aka. "General Hammond"

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Rods of God.
Non-nuclear & 15 minute complete NK devastation.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Maybe the "Rods of God".

If a mysterious meteor shower wipes the N. Koreans off of the map... probably NOT a coincidence.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Maybe the "Rods of God".

I agree with this. Don't think we have been launching all those rockets up and we don't have these ready to go.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Remember the Sdi from Ronald Reagan, supposedly we know how to blow them things outa the sky by now...we own the air.
Nk paper rockets will come no where near us, its war hysteria. Somebody may want show off a little, but if one of those bottle rockets even gets tilted our way....BOOm
Out go their lights...sleep tight America, we got this.
We got some crazzzy defenses.
Even one of our smaller munitions will level that beach with devastating accuracy,China will puff up but they don't wanna roll with"The Uncle" neither, contrary to what some snowflakes may whine about we are still the baddest mofos in the valley.

The hoopla is a bunch of msm trying to upscoop each other.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarcMcRoy

Remember the Sdi from Ronald Reagan, supposedly we know how to blow them things outa the sky by now...we own the air.
Nk paper rockets will come no where near us, its war hysteria. Somebody may want show off a little, but if one of those bottle rockets even gets tilted our way....BOOm
Out go their lights...sleep tight America, we got this.
We got some crazzzy defenses.
Even one of our smaller munitions will level that beach with devastating accuracy,China will puff up but they don't wanna roll with"The Uncle" neither, contrary to what some snowflakes may whine about we are still the baddest mofos in the valley.

The hoopla is a bunch of msm trying to upscoop each other.

Dude, eat a Snickers...

...you get a little weird when you are hungry...
edit on 9-8-2017 by madmac5150 because: Edited syntax to meet the standard set forth by said commercial...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Trump should begin openly stating a reluctance to use Nuclear weapons....engage conventionally...drop the Rods of God....and let things go from there.....no notice no fanfare.....just sequentially timed conventional fireballs all lighting up the night at once...makes for an terrifying sattelite photo....and nothing but smoking conventional non-radioactive holes in the earth.
edit on 9-8-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Great question. I was wondering the same thing when Trump said that. Maybe something sonic, something that will fry brains from orbit.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hypersonic vs the old ballistic missiles. They stay in atmosphere, can maneuver, their target cannot be determined an hour before impact and they get to target many times faster. Every big player has hypersonic missiles in research.

What Kim has is old Nazi era ballistic flight path weapons, but they still go boom.

NK could actually cease to exist before his missiles ever reached the US, never getting the satisfaction of knowing if he killed any "American bastards". If he launches it could literally be for nothing.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Someone I trust described the tech in the F-22 electronics weaponry for electronic kills.
Basically it uses a targeted static system. The same kind of static you create with a balloon or socks on your carpet. Interestingly, he described the weapon as charging through the skin of the air frame as air passes over it. It absorbs the static as the air creates friction. Once the static is collected it's able to use an ion targeting laser and then release the collected static. The static is channeled through the laser and when it hits its target, all electronics are rendered useless. It can target an opposing air craft, tanks, boats, or even a power plant, and "zap" it with a static charge that fries all of it's capacitors/transistors and various electrical components.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Get Ready! The Brightest Meteor Shower In The Recorded Human History Is Happening

Wouldn't this be ironic? This takes place around mid August also.
edit on 9-8-2017 by Evilbunnie because: ...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I can't do hard stuff anymore it's how I got the nick name BadRandy.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap
Someone I trust described the tech in the F-22 electronics weaponry for electronic kills.
Basically it uses a targeted static system. The same kind of static you create with a balloon or socks on your carpet. Interestingly, he described the weapon as charging through the skin of the air frame as air passes over it. It absorbs the static as the air creates friction. Once the static is collected it's able to use an ion targeting laser and then release the collected static. The static is channeled through the laser and when it hits its target, all electronics are rendered useless. It can target an opposing air craft, tanks, boats, or even a power plant, and "zap" it with a static charge that fries all of it's capacitors/transistors and various electrical components.

Was his call sign "Han" or "Chewie"?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

He stuffs his crotch to go to the gym. Dont worry.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

It was lando...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

Maybe the "Rods of God".

If a mysterious meteor shower wipes the N. Koreans off of the map... probably NOT a coincidence.

Yea I was thinking the meteor shower and tech to hit them with something that acts like a meteor.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join