It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Satan/Devil have a plan for the end of the world?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I was watching a film that spoke of the devils bible and in it, his plan for the end of the world.

It got me wondering 'does Satan/the devil have a book or plan at the end of the world?'
edit on 5-8-2017 by gell1234 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2017 by gell1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

You may be talking about the Codex Gigas...Bohemian in origin from the 13th Century.
It's not really the devils plan but it was said to have completed after prayers to the devil for help... with lots of images of the Devil inside.
The content is mainly the latin bible, with some omissions.

Whether the devil is an evil spirit, entity, being, or just the evil that exists in the human race and all life... evil always has a plan.
edit on 5/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
He will not end it. He simply wants to dictate to everyone under his iron fist.

He wants to use Earth to strike back at God like somehow turning this entire planet into a Star Wars Death Star.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
There is no devil sort of as we think of. Evil or "the mind" doing something cruel, does exist. That is part of human nature. It is like "conquer or be conquered" for the survival of life. Most , if in fact, nearly all domestic humans these days do not understand the approach of "kill or be killed". This does not mean the lose of life in a sense, just that it means get out of the way or you'll be trampled on by those that want to rule over you. As a simple thought, the Creator of the human race did in fact have Angels, those Angels were his wives, so here on Earth, he knew Adam would need a wife just like him. Am I not correct?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I don't think he thinks he can win. His motivation seems to be two fold. He wants to be worshipped like God and he wants to destroy as many of Gods creations as possible.

Isaiah 14:12-14 says:

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

I think the only reason the devil would come up with a plan would be to deceive as many people as possible into thinking that they can win.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
No. Easiest way to say it. The Devil isn't a hot sexy man that is just looking for the right girl. Or guy to tame him.He is also not a deviant crack
addict bent on the death of the human race.

Yeah. Use your head for more then a doorstop and someday....

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
What if Satan is reptilian or extra terrestrial

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 5-8-2017 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Of course it does BUT don't worry it can not hide even it's innermost thoughts or most secret plans from God Almighty even those it hides from itself and it can also not bamboozle the Almighty by hiding one plan within many other's the way politician's do to the public when they enact evil policy's.

If the devil did not have a plan then why would he bother destroying soul's, after all he want's to destroy god's children but in the end it will only have been his own that he has managed to destroy because god can and will restore his own so all the devil's action's are futility, of course there is that fact that like any general if he let's his troop's know how futile it was they would simply stop obeying him, if he was to let them know that no matter how powerful they thought they were that all there numbers and there power counted for absolutely nothing in the final equation it would reduce him even further down to nothing more than another evil spirit, a big nasty one but still nothing more.

So Knowing there is nothing now that he can do about his fate, that his eternity is in the lake of fire and all of the time between now and then no matter how long or how short is a pitiful short time that even he will eventually forget in the true eternity he has earned for himself and his followers were there endless torment will make the pain's of hell seem like sweet mercy, well knowing this he must try to keep hold of his last ounce of power, his last moment's of evil glory or accept the ultimate truth that even now no matter how great he attempt's to exalt himself and even if he was to raise army's of evil alien's and incarnated demons' it is pitiful and futile and all for nothing - but it is all he has, don't pity him for he does not pity all the soul's he has tormented, all those he caused to fall and accused, all those he seek's to destroy, do not pity him for he does not pity you.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AllanTruong

By definition angels, God, even Jesus are aliens...

Satan means adversary, tis a word not a name. Jesus referred to the Devil as the "great serpent of old"... I think there is much we don't know, hopefully soon.

edit on 8/5/2017 by milano because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

No.

It's a made up bogeyman used to scare/control people. There is no plan.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: milano

A different interpretation would be (and not meaning to play on symantec's so pleace forgive me) EXTRA TERRESTRIAL's because God and Jesus are not OF the earth but the Earth was indeed created by GOD, in fact Extra Universal may be a better term as an alien is simply someone or some thing alien to us while God is actually not alien to us, we may alienate ourselves from him and hurt ourselves in the process but our soul is actually from God which I suppose means we also have an EXTRA TERRESTRIAL element to our own nature as our soul's are not OF the earth either but from God.

He also refers to the devil but not by name or title in parable.

Jesus presented another parable to them: The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field but while everyone was asleep his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat and slipped then away and when the wheat sprouted and bore grain then also the weeds appeared among it.

I always took this to mean the Devil as he can not create as God can - He can but not as God can - tried to steal the world, to steal the inheritance of man as child of God and man's place in heaven by placing his own in man's place on earth and they are among us even today, damned as is there master and mixed with us so thoroughly that God has promised to give us a new spirit, a new heart so that we will be remade and the taint removed but those that are more of the devil will likely go with there father into the fire as is promised in that same parable.

edit on 5-8-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

'does Satan/the devil have a book or plan at the end of the world?'

Empires never forsee they will eventually come crashing down.

If you want to give the devil some dysfunctional character traits, start with lust for power and control, greed for money and stuff, and blindness to the consequences of absolute power.

Over and over again...
edit on 5-8-2017 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
His Rebellion has a time limit attached, of which he is not in control. Within that time frame he will destroy and confound to the best of his ability. Ultimately he will be defeated. All that he offers man will come to naught and destruction.

www.neatorama.com...

But legend has it that the book was written by a monk, who
faced being walled up alive for breaching a monastic code, and promised to
create the biggest manuscript in the world in just one night in return for
being spared from punishment.

edit on 5-8-2017 by Plotus because: add

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

No.

It's a made up bogeyman used to scare/control people. There is no plan.

The plan was / is to convince people the 'devil made me do it'.

The devil is the penultimate copout plea, a convenient scape 'goat'.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
He wants you to harness technology and use it to learn, evolve and adapt in a way that overcomes nature, forge our own destiny then go out and explore the cosmos.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
He wants you to harness technology and use it to learn, evolve and adapt in a way that overcomes nature, forge our own destiny then go out and explore the cosmos.

Thats NASA. Are you saying NASA is the devil?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Nope

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I thought I'd give it a crack, I had an hour to kill before going out, so I performed the required ritual.
Satan was a bit miffed, because Saturday is his day for staying in bed late, so maybe I grumped him out, but he did say "Install disco lights", then told me to not bother him again until the evening.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Why would the devil/satan destroy any place he lives? I know of no sentient being that wants and actively promotes the destruction of their own home. Some would argue that this is what mankind is doing to himself, but I digress...

God, on the other hand, has inspired people to write down that he, God, will indeed destroy the planet again, with fire, as he did millennia ago with water.

If I was a believer, I might go with the one who is not going to destroy us...

However, I find it impossible to believe in mythology!
edit on 5-8-2017 by NightFlight because: adddedd a missing dee

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join