It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Marrs has Passed Away

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Checked Wikipedia's Recent Deaths section and recognized his name. Sad to say, but I knew the man wasn't going to be alive for much longer. May he Rest In Peace.
edit on 4-8-2017 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I was trying to figure something out related to my family and the JFK assassination about seven years ago. I needed to speak to an expert and amazingly found Jim's cell phone number online. I cold called him and did not expect him to answer, but he did. I asked him if he had a minute. He said he was working in his yard at the moment, but yes he had a minute to talk. Not knowing me whatsoever, he graciously listened to what I had to say and answered my questions. I am eternally grateful to him for sharing his time with a complete stranger. I always admired and respected Jim Marrs. May he rest in peace.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'm new to this site, but wanted to say RIP to Jim and let his family know he will be missed!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Travel well, Jim.

One of many who morn your passing.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Had great concern for Jim when I read the thread on his hospitalization. He is truly the giant of the CT world. Would listen to him while doing home renovations ( beats " buy this crap " radio ) and his method of presenting the evidence on many subjects was always and intriguing, deep, thought provoking, scary, anger inducing - yet always a pleasant ride. Truly a voice of reason holding a torch against the darkness for all of humanity. He is one of the few authors I use in discussions concerning various CT matters as he does bring many of them to light as being linked ... no matter how varied they seem.
The torch has been passed to us to light the darkness.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I hardly know what to say. He gave Missourians (of whatever origin) a shining example of intelligent and diligent inquiry into just exactly what lay behind many of the facades that are presented as truths to the world. We will take the torch from his failing hands and carry it forward. We will light up the world as he did in his productive time among us. Thanks Jim.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
RIP Brother....

You are seriously missed.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Jim Marrs IMHO is and was one of the very few that could make this crazy world understandable. Whether or not I agreed with his views on somethings he opened my eyes to a hole lot more He will be missed.😔

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

Not an obit per se but
www.star-telegram.com...
A private service and scattering of ashes
midwayfuneralhome.com...

“He had his own cannon and, on the Fourth of July, we would fire it off,” Carol Marrs said. “You can do that when you live in the country. But he was almost a pacifist. He didn’t believe we should be in a war unless you were defending your home.”

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I spoke to Jim a few times through email correspondence, I've met him twice, once at a book signing, once at a convention. This saddened me to so end. I honestly never knew he was this close to the end. I hope his impact in our lives is felt ten fold now. he was a good man, a good friend, and a great intellectual.

Go with God, Jim. You will sorely be missed.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Just found this news today about Jim , Good writer who will be missed in the c/t community

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Well, this is a craptastic way to join ATS. Found this out after creating account. Mr Marrs was one of the few researchers I truly respected...Crossfire and Alien Agenda were both highly entertaining reads. He will be missed.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Jim might have saved us from a complete globalist takeover. By helping to expose all these rich families that tend to end up in politcal control.

I would have asked him some questions but I was too busy making sense of all the endless evidence I was already aware of from him and others. Asking questions about conspiracies is like opening up a can of never ending worms. Just remember to watch events and politicians closely. Never take anything for face value. Never believe anything you're told unless you see proof for yourself. Then re-evaluate.

edit on 25-8-2017 by Doctor Smith because: add

edit on 25-8-2017 by Doctor Smith because: correction

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Alexander's Midway Funeral Home
3607 East Highway 199
Springtown, TX

Phone: 817-677-2634
www.midwayfuneralhome.com

or search public records of recent deaths in Wise County Texas USA

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Just wanted to let everyone know that there was a wake for Jim at his home on 9/1/2017. He went out with a bang right out of a cannon! I wish I knew how to post pictures so you all could see it. If I figure it out I will. BUT, his cake at the wake had his picture on it said "Always Question Authority". That's my dear friend Jim. RIP

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Jim will be sadly missed by me as well

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: du Pelican Blanc
Just wanted to let everyone know that there was a wake for Jim at his home on 9/1/2017. He went out with a bang right out of a cannon! I wish I knew how to post pictures so you all could see it. If I figure it out I will. BUT, his cake at the wake had his picture on it said "Always Question Authority". That's my dear friend Jim. RIP

If you can't im more than willing to share my email with you and I will post them, as I'm sure many other including Springer or any of the staff would be more than happy to do.

I've said it countless times already in this thread, but I still cannot believe he is gone. Words fail me on how to express just how much of an era has passed with him.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: du Pelican Blanc

Really glad you shared a few words with the forum. Ive read his work and respected this Man a lot. It's surreal knowing he's passed but alive here with those who knew him and respected his wisdom thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Let's see if this works on the pic upload..

Jim's Farewell Cake

Some of Jim's ashes being shot out of a cannon at his home.

Some of Jim's ashes at Dealy Plaza - how befitting!

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: du Pelican Blanc

Awesome pictures! Well done!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join