It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROMIS Inslaw Clinton Systematics FusionGPS all related...is this the missing link?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

The State medical examiner concluded they had smoked the equivalent of 20 marijuana cigarettes. He determined that Kevin and Don had been in a deep sleep induced by the drug and had never heard the oncoming train.
Newly appointed Prosecutor Richard Garrett had the boys’ bodies exhumed for a second autopsy. The doctor concluded that, together, the boys had smoked, not 20, but between one and three marijuana cigarettes. He also found evidence that one boy was already dead, and one unconscious, before the train ever hit them. A grand jury reversed the medical examiner’s original finding of accidental death and officially ruled the boys’ deaths were “probable homicides.”

Prosecutor Garrett then focused on the green tarp reported by the train crew. Neither boy owned one. Garrett wanted to know who had covered them with it, and why:

“All four of the people on the train who were able to observe the scene prior to the accident, stated that the boys were partially covered by a green tarp.”

However, police who searched the scene later denied that Engineer Shroyer had even told them about the tarp. According to Shroyer, they even questioned the tarp’s existence:

“That to me would be like questioning the existence of the boys on the track. Because what’s real is real and what’s not is not. And… it was there, as well as the boys.”

Then, another intriguing lead surfaced. One week before the boys were killed, a man wearing military fatigues was spotted near the train tracks. His behavior aroused suspicion. When police officer Danny Allen stopped to question him, the man opened fire:

“I got up from the seat. The subject was gone… we searched the area and never found the subject.”

On the same night Kevin and Don died, witnesses again reported seeing a man in military fatigues. This time he was heading down a road less than 200 yards from the spot where the boys’ bodies were found. Police, however, were unable to locate him.

Update:
Don Henry’s t-shirt was analyzed by an expert pathologist. Cuts in the fabric indicated that Don was stabbed before the train ran over him. In light of this new evidence, the grand jury changed its ruling from probable homicide to definite homicide.

Unsolved

Regards the original ME:

Arkansas State Medical Examiner Fahmy Malak, appointed by Gov. Bill Clinton, quickly ruled the boys’ deaths “accidental,” saying they were unconscious or in a deep sleep as a result of smoking marijuana. That explanation didn’t add up to Kevin’s mother, Linda, who publicly challenged the finding. A local grand jury began investigating, resulting in the bodies being exhumed.

Another autopsy revealed that Don Henry had been stabbed in the back and that Kevin Ives had been beaten with a rifle butt. In other words, the kids had been murdered — murdered in an area known as a drop zone for drug smugglers.

In 1990, Jean Duffey headed a drug task force in the area and began to piece together evidence connecting narcotics, public officials and the train deaths. Shortly afterward, she was threatened with death and run out of town.

“I didn’t understand the power of the political machine back then, but after being persuaded by the FBI to assist in an investigation they opened in 1994, I learned of connections to the CIA, Mena, and drug-smuggling,” she wrote in a recent letter to the editor of the Wall Street Journal. “I finally understood; to solve the train deaths case would be to expose the crimes of Mena, and no government agent who has come close to doing either has survived professionally.”

WND

Related:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Little bump as this all relates back to the current stories hitting the MSM with all the Clinton Fusion GPS stuff. I am a bit shocked that Jacoby has not popped up in the stories yet....

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Want to give this thread a bump as it directly relates to another currently ongoing discussion.

Would really like to get some of the best ATS has to offer on this and see what might be lurking out there on all of this.

Just realized you already linked this today....didnt look at dates. I actually found more but it was on my other laptop that went kaput last month and I haven't had time to pull the drive and mine the info off.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
In the realm of conspiracy theories I think you have hit the proverbial mother lode.
This is the key to how the Clintons got power and eliminated enemies.
This is now the stay-behind network buried in government Trump call the swamp.
I would agree but swamps are somewhat cleaner..
It's the network of big banks, government officials and corporations who want to pull all the strings and have pretty much gotten away with it for the last 2 decades at least.
Vince Foster's death becomes all the more significant given his relationship.

I believe the same. There are some really old connections with the Clintons, some major influencers and some of the deepest pockets around.

I actually believe that this particular software that was acquired is likely the source of Clintons knowledge of all things corrupt, hence her ability to skate on everything she's been involved in....they both would have enough dirt on most of Washington and more, to never be touched.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Find out about TWO teens found DEAD by the rail road tracks in MENA Ark.as well,been after the Clinton's since heard that,after finding out from an SOA Ranger, who did wet ops in Nicaragua ,about how some were assigned to secure coke planes to the states and how the public officers at the TOP , colluded.

Hmm....had not connected this, but would bet the Jacoby's name comes into play somewhere in the story....if it tied to a Clinton in AK, then you can bet it's tied to a Jacoby as well.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Want to give this thread a bump as it directly relates to another currently ongoing discussion.

Would really like to get some of the best ATS has to offer on this and see what might be lurking out there on all of this.

Just realized you already linked this today....didnt look at dates. I actually found more but it was on my other laptop that went kaput last month and I haven't had time to pull the drive and mine the info off.

I, as I'm sure would others, would certainly be interested in seeing what else you managed to uncover.

I don't think it was an accident that Fusion GPS was chosen to find someone to dig up dirt on Trump.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

YEAH ,but THE RANGER info is STILL classified so no one believes me.
All in all It's just another SPIKE in the armor ,that used to be trust.
I couldn't shoot Americans for drugs,I wonder at WHO could,and I AM vicious in operation.
THEN of course ,BURNING EMBASSY personnel got en vogue,and the Marxists roll in somehow funded to protest, to distract,AND THIS time SHE can't cover it with war or kill a witness to get out of it.
Time wounds all heels ...unless you are protected by the DNC,HOW far will they go?
THEY are desperately comedic NOW.
edit on 25-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Circling back around to Stephens Group:

Jon Jacoby, a Stephens Group director who retired in September 2003 as senior executive vice president of Stephens Inc., has joined The Stephens Group LLC, the private equity firm formed in May by Witt Stephens Jr. and Elizabeth Stephens Campbell.
Jacoby had long been a key Stephens executive, helping launch the initial public offerings of Arkansas' most successful companies, including Wal-Mart Stores Inc. of Bentonville and Alltel Corp. of Little Rock.

Jacoby Joins New Stephens Group as VP, Senior Principal

Jon Jacoby (Mary Jacoby's father) is a long time associate with Stephens, guess who else has a long time relationship with this Company?

Mrs. Clinton has had connections to the Stephenses, too. According to a Stephens official who asked not to be identified, Mrs. Clinton once represented them in litigation. Public records also show that her firm has represented a number of Stephens entities.

And it seems as though Stephens Inc was a large part of the original Clinton bankroll to the presidential run:

Mr. Clinton does not accept contributions from political action committees, so loans and fund-raising efforts offered by people like the Stephenses are all the more important.

NYT

This is also when Mary Jacoby worked as a file clerk for the Rose Law firm at some point around this same time frame.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I'd bet money if I dug into this I'd find connections with the Stephens Group, Podestas and Russians...

There is already the tie with General Clark, Supreme Commander of NATO, going onboard with Stephens Group. And anyone that has kept up with him knows how deep his Clinton ties are.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Next...a reply to: JoshuaCox

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Seems this may come back up soon....

Hmmmm

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Wesley Clark is going to be back in the news soon.....

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Meh...fu@k it.....I am kinda fired up....

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I have this for you OP. I wish I would've seen your thread in time for page
one.

edit on 4-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Phage....can you debunk this?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   

have you seen this
Maxwell Family Series

Ghislaine Maxwell is hardly the only Maxwell sibling to continue their father’s controversial work for intelligence, with other siblings carrying the torch specifically for Robert Maxwell’s sizable role in the PROMIS software scandal and subsequent yet related hi-tech espionage operations

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

have you seen this
Maxwell Family Series

Ghislaine Maxwell is hardly the only Maxwell sibling to continue their father’s controversial work for intelligence, with other siblings carrying the torch specifically for Robert Maxwell’s sizable role in the PROMIS software scandal and subsequent yet related hi-tech espionage operations

Yeah....Robert Maxwell was very connected to PROMIS. This software is what I believe has been used by numerous countries for blackmail purposes and the fact the Clinton's and Maxwell are heavily tied into it makes what is currently happening all the more clear.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Really? Nobody has anything to say on this now???.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Well I have something to give you a laugh. GI Joe, remember that comic line. Remember the group CIOL and COBRA? That's exactly who these clowns remind me of.

Key players (we can actually fill in the blanks as to who these people are in real life.
Cobra Commander =
Destro =
Baroness = G Maxwell
Doctor Mindbender =
Tomax and Xamot =
Major Blood =
Firefly =
Zartan and his Dreadnoks = Obama and his Shadow Government

Then look at some of COBRA's bases;
Broca Beach = Broward County Fl
Destro's fortress in Scotland = Buckingham Palace UK
Cobra Island = Epstein Island
Cobra Consulate - A high-rise in New York City used by Cobra as an embassy and base of operations =
Springfield - A small rather anonymous town in the U.S. which Cobra secretly operated as a base =
Extensive Enterprises - A global conglomerate based out of the twin Enterprise Towers =

Sure you can say that this has nothing to do with what this thread is about, but let me give you this:
"The list of characters and the totally messed up way they both are planned and executed leads one to believe that Larry Hama might be leaving insider information around for people to find. Similar to what Ian Fleming was doing with his James Bond series of books."

Also the ATS thread that started this thinking (As seen here) looks very much like a classic COBRA operation.

Just think about it. Also remember Gen. Flynn's GI Joe background on his facebook page ( or was it tweeter? I don't have either but it was a big deal here)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Your link is arguably one of the best threads on ATS......definitely one of my personal favorites....
edit on 8/6/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join