It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Taboo - Cannibalism.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

I'm trying to edit my post to give your link and credit but it's reached it's limit.

Thank you for the information - and you're right - there's a lot more than I thought out there.

Only goes farther to prove the point I suppose.

Thank you again,

peace

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
m.imdb.com...

This movie also frightened me. I'm not sure there is any cannibalism in it. But it certainly could be a precursor. Why else would you keep people under your stairs unless you wanted to eat them at some point.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Why are we so drawn to the idea of people eating each other?

Why you ask that, are you a Census taker?

Honestly I'm feeling left out.

Then you have nothing to worry about, cannibals don't like left-overs...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
There is a theory that Pixar's Wall-E was a cannibalistic robot: Pixar Theory Link

Shame on Pixar for shoving their cannibal agenda down our children's throats!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
You guys wanna talk cinema well...

Cannibal Holocaust (1980)

Not only is that film an extremely rare one in its own right, categorically it is as an Grindhouse Exploitation flick alone, and moreover as being a 'fake '"Mondo" film' (Exploitation Shock Documentaries). Sort of like a 'mondo mondo'; possibly the only film as such or at least most likely the original.

Bone Tomahawk (2015)

Which is an interesting modern example of a seriously dark and gritty film the likes of which you would only otherwise ever expect to see in a lost Grindhouse theater (yet not low budget B material).

Killer movies.

Movies dont inherently spell an social engineering agenda. Some people just like to make f'd up movies. But some people do live to make movies as part of a social engineering as well.
edit on 27-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
you guys forgot the best one.....

Ravenous

Absolutely Love the film. One of my favorites because its so far outside the box and Guy pearce and robert carlyle absolutely shine in their roles. probably my favorite Guy Pearce film right there with Momento.

As for canabalism.... yeah um.. I think I will pass. I know people get off on this sick stuff but its not for me.

People like to do more taboo and evil things as they lose more freedom. Probably makes them feel a little more free. Myself.... I just choose to be alone more. Go on a walkabout to clear my head. it works.

I dont see the big shock to this really. Yes we are at the end. It became concreate to me how far we have gone when it became known that we harvest baby parts for profit and the entire populace chose to blow it off.

oh well. I am doing my part thats all i know.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Selfies with human remains: Russian ‘cannibal couple’ detained after gruesome find

Blood-chilling photos on a cell phone found by a construction worker have led to the capture of a suspected cannibal couple in Russia, who according to local media ate over two dozen people after committing murders over a period spanning 20 years. The allegations covered by various media outlets are nothing short of spine-chilling.

According to initial reports, the couple, from Russia’s Krasnodar Region, has allegedly been involved in the gruesome practice since 1999. It was also said that the couple was in fact responsible for the deaths of up to 30 people.

Unbelievable.

The couple reportedly manufactured canned human meet for their own stockpile and to feed to the servicemen in the nearby military school, where the woman worked as a nurse.

Seven packs of body parts, 19 samples of human skin, and human remains pickled in jars were all found in the freezer and cellar of the Krasnodar house of horrors, according to Russian media reports.

Officials have so far not confirmed the allegations, although the details revealed by the authorities are shocking.

The horrendous story began to unfold when construction worker Roman Khomyakov arrived at a police station in the Krasnodar Region of southern Russia on September 11, greatly disturbed by the sickening images on a phone he’d found on the street.

Canned human meat... My mind is blown now.

There's a lot more to the article - enjoy, I guess.

peace

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
"soylent green is people!"

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Disturbing as hell. But there's another aspect of it we forget. What about the fact that we may all be creating our reality completely oblivious and unaware of the subliminal aspects being fed to us through media, brain waves, wifi etc.

MKUltra. A hive mind being forced into the subconscious of Man by the ruling members for their perverse pleasure? And we're sitting here agreeing with them that it's happening. Therefore it is.

There is a large portion of people that can be easily hypnotized. It's those I would be worried about.
edit on 25-9-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Zuckerberg / burg 'sugar city' / 'sugar mount(ain)'

He looks exactly like David rockfeller's son, so I'm guessing hes a clone / twin (mangle-uh perfected 'twinning' apparently).

Dulce base 'Dulce' means 'sweet' as in 'Dulce de Leche'

They apparently refer to endorphin rich blood as being 'sweet'.

This is why the aztecs would cut out peoples hearts the way they did. The endorphins from a horrible death sweeten the blood to these 'people'.

This was also one of the aims of the monarch program.

This is one reason that hollywood tries to condition people about liking vampires.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
During the liberian civil war, most people eat human meat. The rebel eat each other daily. There was no other food available to them for months. Find the documentry from vice.

Another rumours about full blown cannibalism during and after ww2 in Eastern Europe and russia. Apparently there was even human meat shops! But couldn’t find much solid info about this. I wonder why.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Saw an article the other week where they where talking about growing human cells to make an edible food source..

Im glad i only eat plants...

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Interesting that these are mainly not about survival because in that case (or any actually) I would not partake and I think that is true for most people if death is inevitable anyway I could control myself...but this? NO.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

I think there is definitely the push on to destroy all the old social mores because they are old and we need to change to progress.

There is no thought to why the old taboos are the way they are. Sometimes, they're there for a good reason.

You don't marry or even boink (sorry for the crudity) your sibling because the resultant offspring risks serious genetic deficiencies, and for those who point to birth control, no method is 100% and abortion is just another bit of the dehumanizing agenda.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I've heard its taste compared to veal. It's also highly unsafe to eat certain parts of the human body such as the brain. It causes a incurable neurodegenerative disorder known to Papua New Guinea tribes as "Kuru".

www.esquire.com...

In the isolated highlands of Papua New Guinea once lived a tribe of people called the Fore. The Fore were untouched by the outside world until the 1930s, and unstudied until the 1950s. When researchers finally made their way to the highlands, they discovered that an epidemic called the "laughing death" was killing women and young children. The "laughing death" was caused by eating human meat.

According to NPR, the Fore people ate their dead instead of burying them to protect them from worms and maggots. Better in the stomach of a loved one than in the stomach of a grub, so the Fore thought. Even better was the stomach of a female loved one, because her body could tame the dead's spirit. So the women scooped out the brains to cook and roasted the bodies, sneaking tidbits to their young children. And they were getting really sick. The disease, called kuru, caused the ill to lose control of their bodies and their emotions. Eventually, they died.

What baffled researchers, according to NPR, was that kuru wasn't a virus or a living bacteria. Instead, it was a strange process that researchers compared to Dr. Jekyll's transformation into Mr. Hyde—the thin line between good and evil crossed by a twisted protein, one that tricked other proteins in the brain to twist like it, damaging the brain's cerebellum.

The Fore people stopped eating their dead half a century ago, but the epidemic spanned years, with the last victim of kuru dying in 2009—the disease can lie dormant for years before attacking the brain. But similarly confusing diseases are still out there, like mad cow disease, which also originates in infected meat. Just not, you know, human meat.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hmmm....
RICHARD DAWKINS: OVERCOME TABOO ON CANNIBALISM

“Tissue culture ‘clean meat’ already in 2018?” Dawkins tweeted to his 2.7 million Twitter followers on March 3.

“I’ve long been looking forward to this. … What is human meat is grown? Could we overcome our taboo against cannibalism? An interesting test case for consequentialist morality versus ‘yuck reaction’ absolutism.”

top topics

<< 1   >>

join