It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy From 1622 About Cataclysm Of 2017? Reality check...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

TextGerman Prophet Theodor Beykirch published a book in 1849 called ”Prophetenstimmen mit Erklärungen”. In his prophecy book there are many shocking prophecies about the End Of Times and basically the prophecies have nailed our modern culture to an almost perfect extent. These prophets really knew everything about modern marxist culture including feminism, materialism, atheism, high technology, death of the Church, the appearance of Falun Gong in China, the persecution of Falun Gong in 1999 etc etc. They also predicted both world wars perfectly.

We have in earlier articles nailed 2017 as the year of the new Messianic era beginning. It coincides with the star alignment and all kinds of prophecies and even the year of the ”Hell Fire Rooster” in China. We have also nailed the date of the cataclysmic event to September 22-23 of 2017. But we have not really seen what will happen before that.

Now we have a possible clue to those events. We know from Zhu Ge Liang´s prophecy that the evil will ”attack the world from four directions” just before the cataclysm. One day ”the evil and invisible global power” will come out as one voice and attack the whole world according to Zhu Ge Liang. Let´s see what Beykirch found in a prophecy from an unknown prophet written in 1622:

”The month of June will bring the beginning of the problems but it will not be yet the real war.” ……

”In the month of July, the general mobilization will start.” …..

”In August, all the involved people will start to feel the effects.” ….

”In September, there will be the largest massacre that humankind has ever experienced” …..

”Between October and December, there will be miracles.”

Full Article: A Calendar For 2017 Cataclysm? Month By Month...

Given the recent events in India, North Korea and South China Sea etc I reckon that this prophecy is worthy of following up on during the next few months.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
If God wanted to make some miracles happen perhaps he could actually stop all the bs?

Or is that expecting too much from a loving all powerful deity?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
If God wanted to make some miracles happen perhaps he could actually stop all the bs?

If God wanted to make some miracles happen perhaps he could actually stop all the predictions on ATS that never come to fruition.

There. Fixed.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
why does god wait till AFTER all the death, and chaos to do something about it?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

death of the Church
???? ...Where exactly is "The" church ?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Interesting. Can you provide a link to the source? I am always interested in prophesies of doom.

One fo the Islamic prophecies of end times claimed that a great army would arrive fighting all the world, bearin a Black flag. (ISIS)

Please link, I like to know a good month to sharpen my blades

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
That's just it because there ain't anything waiting!!

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly

Because you can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs. You should already know this.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

wow, that's very christian of you wake up beer
Asking God to end all the worlds pain

When Christians do that we are accused of wanting a global genocide, but it's ok for atheists to demand God do it

What should God do, lobotomise all the people who disagree with you
Just return and end every bodies misery, judging evil
Or just the misery that threatens you as an individual

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

As the people who turned our backs on Him and screwed everything up thinking we could do better, what exactly makes you think we deserve His intervention to magically fix everything and create paradise?
edit on 25-7-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Ketsuko, their too busy with mouth boogie, they won't get it.

a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I would think that such a deity would, like any good parent, want his or her children to learn how to make their own miracles happen, rather than sit around wallowing in self pity waiting for someone to come and save them from themselves. What kind of loving parent doesn't from time to time allow lessons to occur naturally? After all...the very best lessons are learned through trial and error.

Maybe he or she simply decided to sit this one out. The prophecy says miracles will happen. It does not, however, specify from whence those miracles will manifest.😉

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
What kind of loving parent doesn't from time to time allow lessons to occur naturally?

One that doesn't have to? If this "God" is so great and can essentially nullify paradoxes, then it could just create us with those lessons already learned and appreciated. Are you saying that somehow God needs to do this for some reason? Because (oops) that would imply that God is somehow lacking something. Like the enjoyment of seeing us flail around in a horrific existence until we painfully die?

Way to go, loving God.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

I didn't say anything about God (or anyone) lobotomizing people who disagree with me or threatens me as an individual. My point was would it not be an amazing miracle if it became clear God stopped the worlds worst massacre? It seems like it would be more in line with a loving God that is all powerful. I know my opinions don't jive with the theology though.

originally posted by: ketsuko
As the people who turned our backs on Him and screwed everything up thinking we could do better, what exactly makes you think we deserve His intervention to magically fix everything and create paradise?

Who said anything about deserving his intervention? My point was that it seems silly for a God who is supposedly all about love and mercy to not use his unlimited power to stop such things as massacres (which I'd imagine sadden him). Like I said to Raggedyman, I know my opinions don't jive with the theology.

It's a valid point to ask, especially from the point of view of a non believer. They are told God is all loving, merciful, just, perfect.. etc. Yet a close examination of God's character, thoughts, and actions, in Biblical texts reveals that God's love, mercy, and justice, has a limit and a price attached. If you don't want to buy in, you're #ed. And if you don't want to buy in, you must've deserved what you have coming. For example, dying in a massacre.

edit on 7-25-2017 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I was going to quote Michael Landon's character in Highway to Heaven but I don't have the exact quote.

It's really up to us, people, not God, to do the change, to the good works etc. He gave us free will.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus
It's really up to us, people, not God, to do the change, to the good works etc. He gave us free will.

He also manipulates and plays with free will. So who knows what decisions are yours and what aren't.

I understand what you're saying though, and agree that changing the world is up to the people.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

There was likely a "majestic 12" style NWO leadership back then.
Similar to the era of the pyramids that started popping up seemingly simultaneously in places like China, Egypt and Mexico.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
I would think that such a deity would, like any good parent, want his or her children to learn how to make their own miracles happen, rather than sit around wallowing in self pity waiting for someone to come and save them from themselves. What kind of loving parent doesn't from time to time allow lessons to occur naturally? After all...the very best lessons are learned through trial and error.

That's a fair way to look at it. Thinking about the various reasons I stopped believing in the Christian narrative and considering those views when thinking about this, I don't personally think that's what would be going on.

God is an abusive parent in my honest opinion.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

I didn't say anything about God (or anyone) lobotomizing people who disagree with me or threatens me as an individual. My point was would it not be an amazing miracle if it became clear God stopped the worlds worst massacre? It seems like it would be more in line with a loving God that is all powerful. I know my opinions don't jive with the theology though.

originally posted by: ketsuko

Who said anything about deserving his intervention? My point was that it seems silly for a God who is supposedly all about love and mercy to not use his unlimited power to stop such things as massacres (which I'd imagine sadden him). Like I said to Raggedyman, I know my opinions don't jive with the theology.

It's a valid point to ask, especially from the point of view of a non believer. They are told God is all loving, merciful, just, perfect.. etc. Yet a close examination of God's character, thoughts, and actions, in Biblical texts reveals that God's love, mercy, and justice, has a limit and a price attached. If you don't want to buy in, you're #ed. And if you don't want to buy in, you must've deserved what you have coming. For example, dying in a massacre.

Ok I agree in principle, wouldn't it be nice
So how should God do it

Kill them like in the Old Testament? Oooh, people don't like that one bit
As I said, lobotomise every one ? Well, I am asking, take their free will
Reset the whole earth, cost many lives and judgement to follow, but end all misery, not just the misery you fear but the misery so many suffer every day, globally

We are Gods creation, not His playthings
I know you don't believe but I do, so to me it's not a game for God
God does love us, God has set up a certain amount of boundaries, even boundries he has to stay within, boundries His soverinty can't exceed

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Hard to think about honestly. To be fair I wasn't suggesting anything specific when I said "take care of the bs". I guess I was thinking about no brainer situations like God smiting the mass shooter before he can fire his rifle. Things like that. A global cleansing of evil wasn't what I had in mind. (Especially since I'm an atheist!)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join