It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Files - History Channel - tonight

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Just thought you might like to know if you don't already that tonight (Monday Feb 7th) airing at 8pm and then again at 12am is UFO Files - Cattle Mutilations on the History Channel. They talk a little bit about DULCE. Don't miss it!

[edit on 7-2-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Uh, been watching this show, last week was ancient ufos. How paintings show ufos in the backround, a french coin has a ufo on it, the ancient Indians(India, not American) have a legend that is longer then the Illiad and Homers Oddeysee(sp?) combined and then some about a war with Earth and aliens. Cave paintings show ufos. It was really interesting.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Personally I don't care much for the show, it seems out dated. It looks like it was made in the 80s and much of the theories and sightings are old. However, I've been seeing this teaser commercial for a show about UFOs on NBC (I believe). Anyone know anything about this? Specifically when it's on, I wouldn't want to miss it

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
wow, maybe youll see more points I have desribed on cow mutes in that program.
I ll watch it and laugh at their explanations probably.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
It's not on NBC it's on ABC and it's hosted by Peter Jennings. It airs Thursday Feb 24th from 8-10pm. Stan Friedman and Steven Greer are among the over 100 people interviewed. We'll see which direction they take it in.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Sweet, thanks for the info, I love this board

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Have you guys seen the History Channel show called "Fallen Angels" or something like that? Well thats what it was called when I downloaded it but its about all sorts of ancient connections to what seems to be UFO's and such. Im guessing its an old one but it is worth a watch or dowload.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well, im watching the show, and the people the have on the show are absolute garbage.

The drawings of the aliens are really creepy though....

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Just finished watching it. Some interesting analysis from the mutilation siites. However, I thought the most intriguing part was when the upenn animal doctor said he couldn't rule out a thermal scalpel (laser). The narrating was terrible, and I thought the eyewitness accounts of the UFO seemed a bit too vague. I've never heard of a UFO being louder than a low flying helicopter before.

Neat program, interesting analysis, crappy experts/eyewitnesses, creepy drawings.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Some people are so dumb!

When animals are eaten the end results don't look so perferct and persice. Those cattle have just their eyes and tounges taken out. And the holes in their bodies are perfect circles. I don't see how this is predator. There's no blood.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
ive described what the process is on another thread here my reptilian abduction,
did you catch the magnetite and hemite
one from space and one from electricity!
No body belives what is doing it therefore its unsolved to them,
linda howe from witnesses knew it was ufos making a beam lift cow !

then the tentacle strips it in under a minute!
but they didnt mention that cuase im only one who saw it first hand appearenlty.......or willing to talk about it.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I just flipped the show on. I have watched the show before.

Troy

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Some people are so dumb!

When animals are eaten the end results don't look so perferct and persice. Those cattle have just their eyes and tounges taken out. And the holes in their bodies are perfect circles. I don't see how this is predator. There's no blood.

It's quite obvious that if cattle mutilations were indeed caused by aliens and there was a government cover up of knowledge of these aliens, they wouldnt tell the public what was really going on and you'd hear something like what the F.B.I. claimed on the show - predators.

The fact that since Project Bluebook the government hasnt taken investigation into the phenomenon seriously can only mean one of two things...either they're all skeptics and dont want to be bothered with the facts since their minds are already made up, or they know the truth that there's something extraterrestrial in nature going on and they're hiding it from the public.

Personally, i enjoy UFO Files on the History Channel. But lately they've been showing mostly reruns. "Conspiracy" is a good show too. Still waiting for them to re-air the Majestic 12 episode. Seems they only aired it once and never again. All the other episodes in the series have been re-aired several times since.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Also, on the 24th 8-10pm on ABC Peter Jennings is hosting the two our special on the whole UFO problem. He went through 136 hours of interviews, videos etc.. to put together this two ABC special.
Dallas

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I have seen this one before also, but looked very similar to a show on Sci-fi. The History channel has UFO files every monday at 8:00, but are usually re-runs. Sci-fi channel also runs shows alot. They used to have a regular time on tuesdays, but not anymore.

Still haven't figured out the cattle mutilation thing though. If UFO's are doing this, why not take the whole cow? Why hasn't anyone gotten it on film?

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
because they abduct witnesses if close by and in the open,
besides the Emf these things throw off would disable the electron flow in your camera, unless it was properly shieded to nuclear standards...

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Someone said something about birds pecking at an animal as an explanation.

Yeah, that's it, birds with lasers!!

Troy

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The govt. official explanation given in the show was that preditors, like birds and cyotes are doing it. But it does't explain circular cut patterns with thermal signatures. They seem only interested in certain organs like eyes tongue and rectums of all things. The blood is also removed. But I still have to ask why would you abduct a cow, perform a half ass organ harvest, then return the cow? Why not dispose of it so there would be no evidence, like the way they leave very little evidence when landing, or abducting people?

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Friday Discovery channel's has something of interest on. I beleive it repeats Sat morning.
Dallas

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
"UFO files" on again tonight, Mon (early Tues) 12 am. The sceptics who are interviewed are anoying.
At least there are believers interviewed as well.

Troy

top topics

<<   2 >>

join