It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you give a Mouse a Cookie and the Liberal LGBT Agenda

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The Liberal LGBT Community and one of the stories from my childhood "If you give a Mouse a Cookie" are really starting to seem like how things are working.

For those of you who are not familiar with the book it goes kinda like this. If you give a mouse a cookie it will probably want milk, if you give a mouse the glass
milk he will probably want to take a nap after, if you let the mouse take a nap then it will want a extra fluffy pillow.... etc. (I know that's not how it goes but just
an example off the top of my head.)

A bit confused on what I mean, well let's take a look at the last 15 years or so of history and see if we can compare them to this book.

In 2000 Vermont is the first to recognize legally binding unions between gay couples and provide the same benefits as heterosexual couples and by the year 2016 the legislation is passed to allow gay marriages nation wide with benefits.
This was the fight, we have to make sure that the gay community can get married and receive the same benefits!

But that wasn't enough.

Now we have to fight with Transgenders being allowed to use the bathroom of their choice. This United States meltdown of a situation provoked many different states into financial blackmail. It causes chaos among a few different states and ultimately becomes a national crisis over many other things. Eventually things calm down, most states now have addressed this issue and created a work around or straight up allowed this to happen.

But that wasn't enough.

Transexuals and Gays need to be allowed to openly serve in the military. Well look at that, this one is pretty recent in the sense of the transexual part. I mean seriously this is what we're worried about in our military right now. I can't tell you guys how many of us laugh and mock this whole situation when we are forced to sit through a 2 hour power point presentation on implementing Transexuals into the military. It's a joke and a waste of our time. (All opinions expressed are mine and mine solely and not of the U.S. Military.)

But that wasn't enough.

Now we need to implement a system of gender identifying traits and turn LGBT in to A-Z to acknowledge every single type of gender creation in existent. I love hearing the concoctions that are made up.
Hi my name is Alpha167-B49 and I identify as a Duck Billed Boeing 777- Apache Helicopter oh and also I am a Hetero-Homo-Bi-Pan-Alpha-Transgendered-sexual and if you don't address me as this you are a bigotted ass hole.

But this isn't enough.

Now we are trying to make birth certificates without a gender so the child can choose? I mean come the ***K on! When is this going to end?

What's next? Hey that's a beautiful German Shepherd you have there, is it a he or she? EXCUSE ME? DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY "Hetero-Homo-Bi-Pan-Alpha-Transgendered-sexual" DOGS GENDER?

When does this end? When is enough enough?

You can already marry who you want and get the same benefits as everyone else. Can we now please stop entertaining the snow flakes and push news that actually matters?

I want a legit answer from someone who supports all of this maddness as to when enough is enough because honestly this is becoming a joke and not a fight anymore. The world and it's issues is sending us back to the stone age and making humanity look like a bunch of idiots.

-Moonshinne

+25 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moonshinne

But that wasn't enough.

Transexuals and Gays need to be allowed to openly serve in the military.

Anyone who is willing to go and get themselves shot at is alright in my book regardless of what plumbing they have or had.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Moonshinne

Rickymouse likes cookies. Oatmeal cookies with a little barley flakes mixed it are great.

+40 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I know what you mean. It's like black people. If you let 'em sit at the front of the bus, next thing you know, they wanna drink from the "whites only" fountain. Then they'll want to be able to get in the same colleges as the white folks and have access to the same jobs. Where's it gonna end?

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Don't get me wrong if you are gay trans or whatever and want to serve DO IT. But they are making such a huge deal out of it that it's eating up the militaries time. I'll take a bullet for anyone brave enough to sign that contract as I am sure they would do for me.

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

You left out the interracial marriage part.

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Apples to Oranges, were not slave driving gays in cotton fields.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

But they are making such a huge deal out of it that it's eating up the militaries time.

I would wager that, on a cost per basis, it's quite minimal compared to what else our military pisses away taxpayer money on.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You left out the interracial marriage part.

Oh my gods, yes! How could I forget being able to marry white folks!!! It just goes on and on.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

But that wasn't enough.

Transexuals and Gays need to be allowed to openly serve in the military.

Anyone who is willing to go and get themselves shot at is alright in my book regardless of what plumbing they have or had.

Get "shot at" and shoot at, strangers in a strange land? Thats murder. Whats that got to do with peoples rights?

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

That statement went 20 miles over your head. He is saying anyone willing to give their life for their country is ok in his book gay, straight or w/e.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Whats that got to do with peoples rights?

We are all aware that you like to be obtuse and contrary but if you read (and understood) the Original Post the portion I was quoting was about transgender people wanting to serve in the military, which, if you have not been completely oblivious to fairly recent news, is now permitted since the ban has been lifted. Those rights.

link   

Apples to Oranges, were not slave driving gays in cotton fields.

Has nothing to do with slave driving. It has to do with discrimination. Discrimination happens in many areas of society - in public accommodation, in employment, in the military, in housing, etc. etc. Sometimes you've got to remove the discrimination one step at a time. Still freaks people like you out though.

link   

That statement went 20 miles over your head. He is saying anyone willing to give their life for their country is ok in his book gay, straight or w/e.

It didn't. That's just his shtick.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I have no problems with gays and transgenders having equal rights, I just don't want them having more rights than the rest of us have. We are all equal, you can't give them extra rights because they are a minority. I can see requiring some extra single person bathrooms in schools, but not giving the transgenders the right to use a bathroom other than their biological gender bathroom till their transition is totally complete.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I am of two minds on this.

One mind says, we all have the right to live as we want....and provided we don't cause a problem for others doing the same, so be it.

The other mind says, we need to be able to have a system where people are accurately identified.

The reality of the situation is, Moonshine, I agree with you. It is doubtful that a female to male transgendered person can physically perform as a male soldier can. We are seeing this coming true in situations where male to female transgendered people are entering into female sports competition and beating the female entrants.

The idea that someone is a bigot because of not catering to every whim down to what the trangendered person prefers to be referred to is where their rights are infringing on everyone else's. What is it, upwards of a $250K fine in the state of NY for not using someones "preferred" gender label?

Again, I'll state that I want a world where we can all live the way we see best suiting ourselves. But, with this comes responsibility. The responsibility of being enough of an adult to understand that your demands are interfering with the very same right that others should be able to enjoy as well.

Some may be wondering "How does wanting to be called 'Ze' interfere with someone else's rights?"

Let me count out 250,000 ways for you.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Rickymouse likes cookies. Oatmeal cookies with a little barley flakes mixed it are great.

But are they chewy or are they crunchy? I will judge you harshly and have an opinion on your legal rights accordingly.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Whats that got to do with peoples rights?

We are all aware that you like to be obtuse and contrary but if you read (and understood) the Original Post the portion I was quoting was about transgender people wanting to serve in the military, which, if you have not been completely oblivious to fairly recent news, is now permitted since the ban has been lifted. Those rights.

You mean the rights of others we kill in unjust foreign wars? Those rights?

That has everything to do with it.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Sorry bub, but the only thing you are shining light on is your own bigotry. The real line is whether the gov should legislate special rights for any group. All of your points are examples of groups wanting equal rights except maybe the bathroom thing. And that is easy. Dicks in one room. Vaginas in the other.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Looks like you're having fun attempting to derail the conversation.

How's it going for you? Really sounds to me like you've got an axe to grind and that you need to start your own discussion.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join