It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Grave Of Dozens Of Tortured Black Men Found In Deceased KKK Leaders Estate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I'm not sure why you decided to take that direction and make this political. I'm pretty sure not a soul on this site would've deflected away from the fact that this was a heinous crime that was commited by a racist scumbag.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: Spider879

FBI warned of white supremacists in law enforcement
10 years ago. Has anything changed?

www.pbs.org...
DId I really?? please read on.

That's not what your thread is about.
Or is it?

And I am saying that, that terrorist org is doing the same damn thing using different tactics kilk the link pls,

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: essentialtremors

Because often right here on ATS ppl made those false equivalencies the fact that many Klan members are police members today, should be of concern.

I'm just gonna leave this Rage Against the Machine song here...

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Very colorful language you use there. There very likely will be investigations and results.
But I am surprised the moderators have not deleted this op......?

link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I'm not sure why you decided to take that direction and make this political. I'm pretty sure not a soul on this site would've deflected away from the fact that this was a heinous crime that was commited by a racist scumbag.

Because they are still here, and the reason for them still being here is political, no one would rightly condone ISIS or Al Qaeda among us.

link   
a reply to: c2oden

Well it isn't exactly a far jump....

The story is about a kkk leader who A chunk of the authority figures were obviously coving up for.

So way closer than your average off topic post.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Too bad he is dead and the state was too crappy to hold him accountable..

Talk about a monster.
Hopefully there is justice in the afterlife.

link   

the fact that many Klan members are police members today

Ok , need the facts. Other members saying doesnt count. You saying doesnt count.
Put up or

Youre not from around here , er ya ?

link   

That is the same tiresome false rhetoric that has been tearing this country apart for the last 8 years.

We need to stop thinking about the color of skin as having anything to do with anything. We need to stop using race to create more hate.

link   

Now this post seems more like an overt order to take the click bait. I think the OP has a different agenda and is dishonoring those poor souls that were killed by using their deaths for his own narrative.

Not cool.

link   
Thread closed for review

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

ATTENTION:

All members are reminded that this thread is NOT in the Political Mud Pit Forum.

Refrain from any political trolling or baiting.

Any such posts will be removed from this thread.

Do not reply to this post

Thread is now open.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
BEX Alert: There is no "Jackson Telegraph."

These are the local media:

Jackson News
Associated Press (AP) Jackson Mississippi website Associated Press (AP) Jackson Mississippi
Jackson Clarion Ledger website Jackson Clarion Ledger [Popular Jackson newspaper]
Jackson Northside Sun website Jackson Northside Sun
WFMN FM 97.3 website WFMN FM 97.3
WJDX AM 620 website WJDX AM 620
WMPN FM 91.3 website WMPN FM 91.3 (NPR)

edit on 2-7-2017 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
HAH! Nice catch!
This is indeed a totally false story.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Fake News: Snopes

The Jackson Telegraph is not the online arm of a real newspaper, but merely a fake news site. One of the telltale signs of a fake news site is that the Jackson Telegraph‘s “contact” page provides no physical address, no telephone numbers, no listing of editorial or business staff (or other personnel) — it consists only of a generic e-mail form. While this story is false, racially-based serial murders are not unbelievable and not without precedent, which makes it all the more inflammatory. For example, white serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer (on whom this particular story may have been based) was known to search out black men in particular, which is thought to be one of the reasons that the murders he committed were not initially taken seriously, as the Christian Science Monitor reported in 1991:

ETA: As I suspected, a click bait story to drive people to the thread authors link.

edit on 7/2/2017 by Krakatoa because: Added commentary

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I got suspicious when one of the other top stories listed at the website had the caption, "Woman files lawsuit after she accidentally shaves off her clitoris."

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego
www.snopes.com...

HOAX

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I don't disagree with the point you are trying to make at all, but like many other posters have mentioned, the end of your OP was unnecessary and threw me off, and it almost felt like you were baiting somebody to make it political. This thread could've have been something much more in my opinion.

And now apparently this is a hoax..

edit on 2-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I don't want to hear... oh but this is a new Klan today, or inane comparison to Blacklivesmatter, or how White ppl can't have orgs to help white ppl and equate that to the NAACP.. # outta here with those damned false equivalencies...
BAND AMERICA'S OLDEST TERRORIST ORG.
Reopen cold cases and prosecute those geriatric #, file suits against family holdings and give the victims families compensations..

Shame on you trying to make this into a political issue when it is FAKE NEWS>
edit on 2-7-2017 by LenThompson9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
While this may be a hoax, snopes can not be trusted.

No snopes for me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join