It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frankfurt Becomes First German City Where Natives Are Minority

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: seasonal

Big changes in a German city

Tell me about those changes! What changed how and when?

This is a huge shift in the population (and) "will require one of the largest psychological shifts of our time".

Bollocks. Here's the original document from AMKA (German):
www.vielfalt-bewegt-frankfurt.de...

Go to page 29 and see for yourself, roughly 10K more since 2012 (while many left Frankfurt during the same time).
What, only a few thousands?

No! Yes! D'oh!
Geez, the Baked Beart sucks.

Em the change is maybe now that half the population have brown skin,no?
Let's be honest.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

No. Many Turks don't even have brown skin. Let's be honest about that, too.

Also, a few other points in resoponse to the OP went right over your head.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Ironic? No
Appropriate?
Absolutely!

The current forced unlimited immigration is all part of the plan made by the following people. See the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan where they lay out the idea of displacing native Europeans by open borders and demographic replacement. In Richard Von Kalergi-Coundenhove's book Praktischer Idealismus:

“United States of Europe” will not be the people of the Old Continent, but a new mixed breed, the products of thorough and widespread miscegenation. He states that the peoples of Europe should interbreed with Asians and other non-White races, to create a multiracial population, with not clear sense of tradition or identity and therefore easily controlled by the ruling elite.

www.westernspring.co.uk...

This is all part of the Frankfurt school's influence and agenda:

The founding of the Institut marked the beginning of a current of “Marxism” divorced from the organised working class and Communist Parties, which over the decades merged with bourgeois ideology in academia.

www.marxists.org...

Look up who has won the Coudenhove-Kalergi prize they give out annually to sell out their own countries. It's also known as the Charlemagne prize: en.wikipedia.org...

A few winners of the Charlemagne Prize include:
Bill Clinton
Tony Blair
Henry Kissinger
Petro Poroshenko
Angela Merkel
Herman Van Rompuy
etc,etc
edit on 29-6-2017 by Asktheanimals because: added content

edit on 29-6-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

originally posted by: TonyS

Ironic isn't it. The Germans slaughtered and ran out the Jewish population and now, the Germans are being displaced by Muslim immigrants. Welcome to Frankfurtstan. Weird........I wonder whether these immigrants can vote?

Frankly I think most of Europe would rather have Nazis than their present day analogues.

Not supposed to say that in public.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Ironic? No
Appropriate?
Absolutely!

The current forced unlimited immigration is all part of the plan made by the following people. See the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan where they lay out the idea of displacing native Europeans by open borders and demographic replacement. In Richard Von Kalergi-Coundenhove's book Praktischer Idealismus he states the follwing:

“United States of Europe” will not be the people of the Old Continent, but a new mixed breed, the products of thorough and widespread miscegenation. He states that the peoples of Europe should interbreed with Asians and other non-White races, to create a multiracial population, with not clear sense of tradition or identity and therefore easily controlled by the ruling elite.

This is all part of the Frankfurt school's influence and agenda:

The founding of the Institut marked the beginning of a current of “Marxism” divorced from the organised working class and Communist Parties, which over the decades merged with bourgeois ideology in academia.

www.marxists.org...

Look up who has won the Coudenhove-Kalergi prize they give out annually to sell out their own countries. It's also known as the Charlemagne prize: en.wikipedia.org...

A few winners of the Charlemagne Prize include:
Bill Clinton
Tony Blair
Henry Kissinger
Petro Poroshenko
Angela Merkel
Herman Van Rompuy
etc,etc

Now we know why people want to erase history? You laid out a can of historical whoop ass with that information!

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Newsflash: Breslau is part of Polen since 1945.

Who's a clever boy
Point being the cities where Germans dominate have been on the decrease for 99 years. Continuing to this day

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
Clearly you don'y know how right you are. I've just replied on another post The amount of immigrants is far exceeding last years figure. In the last 4 days over 11,000 have landed in Italy and up to June 19th 16,000 are being held in the Greek islands with more arriving every day.
These immigrants by their own volition say they do not want to settle in Italy but want to move on to other parts of Europe. Now where that is will be no surprise.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

There are certainly some in France and Ukraine that would.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Interesting. Some people call that cosmopolitan, some call it a junk yard free fire kill zone riot of mass casualties looking for a place to happen.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
My husband (German) says: "No s#, Sherlock. Because people from other countries prefer Frankfurt as a starting point & settling spot. That INCLUDES other Europeans as the non-natives. It's like the f#ing New York of Germany in terms of foreign-born, jesus, people are dense."

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

No, I know exactly how right I am. It is why I am anti-immigration, no exceptions. Not sure why or when that stance became this great evil, but regardless of who criticizes my position on the topic, closed borders are far more logical and wise than our current Russian Roulette game of freely allowing our future conquerors into the country with open arms.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Let me chime in to debunk your fancy theory.

The Frankfurt School is a philosophical current with lots of potential regarding critical thinking (thus critical theory) and skepticism. Read the whole page and find this snippet at the end:

The result was a process in which Marxism merged with bourgeois ideology. A parallel process took place in post-World War Two France, also involving a merging with Freudian ideas. One of the results was undoubtedly an enrichment of bourgeois ideology. In this connection Paul Mattick's Marcuse: One Dimensional Man In Class Society (1972) is worth reading. But also, despite everything, the Frankfurt School makes an important critique of orthodox Marxism, and their work should be taken seriously.

www.marxists.org...

Wait, philosophers biting the ideology that feeds? You bet they are! So much for their influence on said agenda.

Coudenhove-Kalergi came up with the Paneuropa-Union while others went full blown national.

It is independent of all political parties, but has a set of principles by which it appraises politicians, parties, and institutions. The International Paneuropean Union has four main basic principles: liberalism, Christianity, social responsibility, and pro-Europeanism. At the same time, it openly welcomes and acknowledges the contributions of Judaism and Islam whose heritage they share.[1]
Among its notable members were Albert Einstein, Fridtjof Nansen, Johan Ludwig Mowinckel, Thomas Mann, Franz Werfel, Bronisław Huberman, Aristide Briand, Konrad Adenauer, Sigmund Freud, Benedetto Croce, Bruno Kreisky, Léon Blum and Georges Pompidou.[2] Winston Churchill lauded the movement's work for a unified Europe prior to the war in his famous Zurich speech in 1946.[3][4]

Grounded in liberal values, the Paneuropean Union was considered staunchly anti-communist from its inception and especially during the Cold War. For this reason, the organisation was much reviled by the communist regimes of the Eastern Bloc. The organisation became renowned for its role in organising the Pan-European Picnic, an important event during the Revolutions of 1989.

en.wikipedia.org...

He took a stong stance against nihilism, atheism, amoral consumerism and was a supporter of family values. He even argued from that christian-conservative standpoint against abortions, euthanasia and genetic engineering.Kinda confusing mix of conservative values with a rather progressive Union, the EU. But that's our tradition and identity right there!

Einstein, Mann or Blum were not criticising the elites? The opposite is the case, actually. You've gotta be kidding. I can't see how and why westernspring would come up with that narrative, you've lost me right at the start.

Website Title: white people, immigration, british nationalism

whois.domaintools.com...

All white spaces clear, that kind of "source"... lol. Bummer.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
.... the peoples of Europe should interbreed with Asians and other non-White races, to create a multiracial population, with no clear sense of tradition or identity and therefore easily controlled by the ruling elite.

Whatever Germany will become under this plan, it will not be German.
edit on 29-6-2017 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Let us get this straight then: A German city suddenly became a city with less than the majority native German.

I tell you what, whatever anyone says, this can not be a good thing.

As a citizen of ANY country I would argue this is not good...unless the goal is to get rid of countries that is.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Karma for the 2 world wars.

Deal w it Krautz

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The best way to decide whether this is a good or bad thing is to visit the city using Google Streetview. Does it look like a burnt out post-holocaust ruin of a city?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Frankfurt Becomes First German City Where Natives Are Minority

Glad I was fortunate enough to visit before that happened!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

They should come over to Hong Kong, it's Native Country over here.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Let us get this straight then: A German city suddenly became a city with less than the majority native German.

Celebrate diversity??

Blended into obscurity more like .....

I tell you what, whatever anyone says, this can not be a good thing.

Too right .... there is a need to celebrate differences.

They are there for a reason!

As a citizen of ANY country I would argue this is not good...unless the goal is to get rid of countries that is.

Spot on.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

We're talking about different things:
From the source -

Not to be confused with European Union.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join