It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanstead nursery stabbing: Female worker 'stabbed by three women shouting 'Allah''

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

A nursery worker has been slashed during an attack by three women who shouted “Allah”, her colleague has said. The woman was set upon as she travelled to work at a nursery in Wanstead, north east London. The colleague, who did not want to be named, said the victim had “three Asian girls behind her chanting the Koran, ‘Allah'”. She added: “They pulled her to the ground, punched her, kicked her. One of them pulled out a knife and cut her arm from her wrist to her elbow. “The police turned up, the ambulance cleaned her wounds up.”

uk.news.yahoo.com...

If this is true, I gotta say this is getting out of hand. Attacking a Nursery school teacher? The teacher is fine, not life threatening but still and it sounds like kids doing this, just the way it's been described... holding the teacher down shouting 'allah' 'allah' but it actually states 'women' did it.

What's going on? Wanstead, I'd say is more East than North East but that's what it says in the article... nonetheless if this happened asis described, it's getting nasty.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

If this happened there will be CCTV footage, for some reason IDK why but this story seems made up. If this is true the video footage will prove me wrong and I hope the teacher is alright if this actually happened.

No way in hell am I doubting that these things happen, it's just that the victim's description seems fishy and the wound on the arm is even more suspicious. Sounds like a self cutter.
edit on 7-6-2017 by Mikehawk because: teacher not nurse

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

This is where the uneducated and the unintelligent start to think that terrorsm is a new viral facebook thing, and start act on it.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikehawk

If this happened there will be CCTV footage, for some reason IDK why but this story seems made up. If this is true the video footage will prove me wrong and I hope the teacher is alright if this actually happened.

No way in hell am I doubting that these things happen, it's just that the victim's description seems fishy and the wound on the arm is even more suspicious. Sounds like a self cutter.

Possibly but I wonder if we'll hear anything more about it.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

What's going on? Wanstead, I'd say is more East than North East but that's what it says in the article... nonetheless if this happened asis described, it's getting nasty.

The reason it's described as East London is because there is no postcode for North East London i.e NE, only E so anywhere with that postcode is known as East London.

I really hope this isn't the beginnings of random attacks by kids as that will cause major problems for the Muslim communities there with potential retaliatory incidents.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

There is going to be a point when citizens are gonna get fed up and start tuning people up. Unfortunately it will prob be the wrong people. That's usually how it goes

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Wow the "religion of peace" is sure showing it's true colors during Ramadan.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Technically there is no such thing as North east London.. its either north or East which you are correct it's East London. .

Anyway.. This is shocking to say the least. Crimes like this should have the book thrown at them with severe punishments. Send a message out.. We will not tolerate this behaviour anymore..

If these are young girls than their guardians, friends and mosques need to be investigated and questioned.. We need to get to the root cause of this brainwashing..

And although it may not be totally fair but if they are not born in the uk, throw them and their families out.. again to send a message..
WE WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS ANYMORE!!!
edit on 7/6/17 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

That's insane. It sounds almost ritualistic style.
All in the name of their beloved Allah

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Just reading a report on this in the evening standard (a big london paper) and it says police are not treating this as terrorism..

As far as I'm concerned this should be absoloutly held in the same regard as a terrorist attack.. if these girls are capable of an attack like this at 9.30 in the f ing morning then they are capable of anything..
And there is obviously someone influencing their beliefs and actions and that would be a much more dangerous person..
This needs to be investigated and these people need to be caught asap.. f ing scumbags!!

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikehawk

We'll see if it's true or not - doesn't the UK have a camera on everey corner plus?

And as for your 'self cutting' remark - you might be interested to know, people who use self inflicted injury as a means of coping with the stress/pain in their life almost 100% of the time go to great length to keep the evidence of their practice out of sight.

peace

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Heard it on the BBC earlier.............................. They said it was NOT terror related!

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

My favorite line from the article

Police are not treating it as a terror incident.
Lambs being led to the slaughter.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
BBC

The victim, who is in her 30s, was attacked in Hermon Hill, Wanstead, on her way to work at about 09:30 BST.

Nursery manager Karrien Stevens said the woman told her she was slashed by three Asian women dressed in black.

Counter-terrorism police have been informed but are not treating it as a terrorist incident.

Ms Stevens, who runs Little Diamonds nursery in Hermon Hill, said the woman was slashed while on her way to work from Wanstead High Street.

The attackers slashed her arm from the wrist upwards before running off down the street, she said.

The victim's injuries are not life threatening but she was taken to an east London hospital as a precaution, the Metropolitan Police said.

In a statement, the force added: "The suspects fled the scene prior to police arrival in an unknown direction.

"No arrests have been made. Enquiries continue.

"The Met's Counter Terrorism Command has been made aware of the incident but is not investigating at this time."

Sound like the BBC is deliberately playing down the allah-schmallah talk.

Or maybe not...

Wonder which one is true? If the three women yelled out to their goat-groping' so called god' or not?

peace

edit on 5600Wednesday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
we're they white, covered in a tan and blamed the Muslims? I think so..

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It's gunna be a long summer.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
More workplace violence!

They really need to raise the minimum wage. Will they ever learn?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Not terrorism? Cool, I'm going to go and slice up some Muslims shouting 'Jesus is Lord' anyone Care to join me (sarc).

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It seems that the government actually want the ordinary people of this country to rise up and push these disgusting excuses for humans back into the sea. They must, as they don't seem capable of recognising a terrorist when they see one! Do they need to have a body count or drive a car badly to be classed as a terrorist now?
edit on 7-6-2017 by Tagz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Not terrorism? Cool, I'm going to go and slice up some Muslims shouting 'Jesus is Lord' anyone Care to join me (sarc).

Maybe they thought she was "Allah".

top topics

<<   2 >>

join