It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump bring out the worst in people

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You're joking right? Where did OP critisize Trump?

All I saw was him blaming everyone else's problems on Trump.

If anyone supports OP, they are just as dumb, to put it bluntly.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yes, I literally meant I am afraid of certain posters. I am shaking in my boots.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Reminds me of the Bernie brainlessness and the Ron Paul nuttery.It IS a cult of personality, and cult members, by their nature, cannot see outside the cult. Nor do they want to leave the warm, illusion of power and knowledge cocoon.
Too scary!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Yes, I literally meant I am afraid of certain posters. I am shaking in my boots.

Then what did you mean?

link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Of course you would take it that way, anyone criticizing Trump is like them criticizing you. Trump has become part of your identity and you have to protect your identity.

Like I said, cult of personality.

link   
a reply to: Willtell

Trump has nothing to do with how people act or act out. Total cop out, weak snow flake mentality. People are getting sick of hearing you guys, the media, and pompous movie stars cry like kids who's parents wont let them have ice cream before dinner. Grow some nads quit being a B word.

People didn't like Obama was it this bad ? Not even close, by a long shot. Know what Republicans did, won by their vote by putting people in the House and Senate to stop his anti American policies.. We waited out our 8 years.. Its looking like you will have to do the same. Grow up.

You bring out the worst in yourself. Quit making excuses.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PDXEX
a reply to: RazorV66

UH OH! I better watch it huh? Yeah, a cutting opponent all right. AND the threat of "banninG, the thought process of the authoritarian! ARREST, imprison, censor, BAN, KILL! They way to solve all problems! So many little Stalin's these days!

Not at all....I have no power to ban anyone here and I would not want that power.
But from the escalating tone in your posts, it's very easy to see that any opposing viewpoint to your own upsets you greatly.
I think when faced with those viewpoints over an extended period of time, you would not be able to contain yourself....you said it yourself...."you might get banned again"
edit on 5-6-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Take it that way? It's spelled out to the T for all of us to see. Just read the title.

Stop the ignorance, you've been dripping a lot of it lately.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Unless you want to be hit by a barrage of condescension and hate, don't post anything that criticizes Trump. If you do post something criticizing Trump then be ready for his army to come in and overwhelm you with their condescension.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Trump brings out the worst in people, I agree with that statement. Take these boards as an example, nothing but hate and arguing ever since Trump came into the picture. He brings out the worst in both his supporters and his detractors.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Unless you want to be hit by a barrage of condescension and hate, don't post anything that criticizes Trump. If you do post something criticizing Trump then be ready for his army to come in and overwhelm you with their condescension.

Hate? Good god man. If you want to see hatred, go to Trump's twitter timeline, to Hollywood, to the media, to Washington. That's hatred.

Perhaps the "criticism" is so negligent, illogical and irrational that it needs to be called out for what it is. Surely you can defend your criticisms when challenged.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Like how you complained about the quality of the site from partisan hit pieces, but come in here and support it on the other side?

Like I said, anyone that agrees with the OP is just as ignorant.

So with that being said, now I know who not to waste my time with again.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Yeah, straight up hate, that goes for both sides of the fence. Just look at the effigies of Trump's head and the calling for scorched-earth policies in the Middle East. Both sides are guilty of hate, Trump being the centerpiece for it one way or the other.

Straight up hate coming from all directions.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I don't think there has been a rise in hate crime, just more coverage of them by the media. I think that a lot of anti-Trump people have gone bat# crazy and that pro- Trump people are sick of being attacked and starting to respond in kind as a natural defense. The media is feeding the fire intentionally, but at whose bidding? Could it just be fanning the flames for the sake of ratings? You must admit that more people are watching the news now than ever before.

I didn't vote for Trump but he never claimed to be nice- all he promised to do is cut government spending and to try to curtail the ever increasing flow of illegal immigrants and I believe he has been trying to do such but has been opposed at every turn. I think if the media backed off of him just a tiny bit everybody might calm down enough to make some compromises and get some things moving. Trump seems like he can be quite reasonable when he's not being attacked from all sides so I'd like to see a break in all of the drama so we can see what he might do. Like it or not he is the POTUS so I say give the man a chance- he hasn't had one since before the inauguration!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I'm just commenting on the reaction to the thread not its quality. But please, keep the non-sequiturs coming.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Meh people in general dont need any outside influence to act badly, its usualy an excuse for having fits.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

The endlessly repeated mantra of the simpleton.No intelligence at all, just cliche's an the "middle finger". That's the loser position, you being part of that DO NOT GET ANY OF THIS! What has Trump DONE for you so far? WHAT do you imagine he ever will do?OH! His Goldman-Sachs Treasury secretary will get you say, 400 bucks back on taxes (the oldest GOP trick in the book) Or the rest of his CORPORATE, FOR PROFIT CABINET! Some swamp huh? You can get "excited" when we bomb somebody.What else???????
He'res a prediction KID! Trump will absolutely be the biggest FAILURE as President in American history! He's a idiot who has no idea what he is doing.He has the intelligence of a clam.Guys like you, being MENTALLY like Trump, will assign all sorts of conspiracy theories as to WHY he will be such a colossal failure. VERY predictable.
He is a child to Putin and the chinese, if you imagine otherwise, you are a naive child yourself.He will be eaten alive, his massive ego guarantees it.
THAT'S what YOU don't get! Because, we,, lets say the sloooooow class is in right now.The c- students. Here we go again.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Yeah, straight up hate, that goes for both sides of the fence. Just look at the effigies of Trump's head and the calling for scorched-earth policies in the Middle East. Both sides are guilty of hate, Trump being the centerpiece for it one way or the other.

Straight up hate coming from all directions.

Not necessarily. Trump's the article of hatred here and its a severe injustice. Yes burning of effigies, fake decapitations, protests, the mocking of him and his family... Who else is receiving that sort of hate? Nobody.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

And Trump never does anything to intentionally piss people off? His supporters actually find that to be a good quality to have for some reason, intentionally doing things just to piss certain people off.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

" it's very easy to see that any opposing viewpoint to your own upsets you greatly. "
The classic troll gambit> MAD BRO?? You don't impress me either.Awww poor Trump, being President is haaaaaaaard. Jesus, are you guys kidding?? Everyone is so mean to him! WAAAA! We are supposed to be nice to him.....so he can be an asshole? IRONY HERE?
You kids are all obviously in your 20's if that.OH NO! I'm being condescending! Awww snowflakes! More irony!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join