It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Ancient Gods Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I have heard about this, but i am not sure about it, what are your views on this opinion?

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS.

I'm posting a link to a thread that you might find interesting.
www.grahamhancock.com...

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   
what a loser dude stop watching Stargate on Sci-Fi. We're tryin' 2 keep it real here... Besides, wouldn't that mean modern Gods are aliens too???

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   
most definately.

The ancient annunaki managed to infiltrate humanity by claiming to be Gods. Human sacrifice to these 'gods' was a way of feeding the reptilians with the energy inwhich these creatures love.

The Giant 'Elder' race, Giant humans, live inside our earth (alaska). They are not allowed to surface because we humans would see them as Gods due their stature.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hey Rahzel, jsut out of curiosity,
Do u know any Reptillains?
Better yet, Are you a Reptillian spy trying to get us to support your species?

Just wonderin' Tassadar

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   
indeed... the indian legends that speak of the gods say that the gods have 'fallen' from the sky... they refer to things that should be spacecrafts... i can't remeber what's the name of the legend that speaks about the gods but i will post it later...

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
tarakayana is the name of the legend... unfortunately i can't find it on the internet anymore...

tarakayana: the epic of the stars

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Oh yea sure. I'm one of those shape-shifting blood-drinking son's of bitches that call themselves the reptilians...

no really

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 03:01 AM
link   
If by "alien" you mean not of the Earth, then Yes. They are.
And this also applies to modern Gods.

Here's another question: Do you have to posses "godlike" powers to be a god or simply be worshipped by lesser beings?

Also, what are "godlike" powers? Does being a 'higher being' just make you appear to have "godlike" powers?

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 08:19 AM
link   
if you are looking for good sources on this topic, i reccomend you go to your nearest barnes & nobel, and start picking up Zecharia Sitchin's 12th planet series. these are very intriguing and fact filled books, and you should find them extremely advantagous on your search to the answer for your question.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
If we look at what past civilizations have to say about their rulers and Kings, Most of them have a legend that they can trace the Royal bloodline to a Godlike figure who came from the sky.

In otherwords, the Bloodlines of the Alien Gods, still exist to this day.

I am just speculating of course.

But were these "Gods" really Aliens from another planet? Or were they simply Men who were worshiped as Gods because of their powers and abbilities to control civilizations?

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I feel that modern gods seem to stem from the same source anyway - sumerian mythology. If you look in to the tales of the sumerian gods you'll find description of space craft, advanced technology and weapons .

I agree about reading some Sitchin books, but also read the sumerian myths if possible.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
this could be right. In a alian article on this site or something like that it says that alains could/have manipulated humaity by by religion and the such.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   
i watched a programs ages ago about acient gods being aliens, it including stuff about the stargate. Its very interesting. Theres a book which explains the theory about a stargate and acient gods being aliens, but i can't remember what it was called

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
being a lesser being within the constructs of a matrix that you create; one(lesser entity) would more than likely percieve the creator of that matrix as the god, henceforth why i dont believe in such words as god whose orgin is in latin. yet, there are creators that do not require worship for them to love indefinately and thats where the christ body comes in.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Found something about TARAKAYANA: The Epic of the Stars people.we.mediaone.net..." target="_blank" class="postlink">HERE

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Found another link, dunno what the hell it's talking about yet though, but I'm sure someone will enjoy it

groups.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
maybe jesus was the first documented case of a alien hybrid. sent down to us to change the world for the better.
we nailed him to a cross, serves them for trying to interfere with our planet.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Jesus likely didn't exist. At least according to history. Much like greek mythology, the existence of Jesus lies only within religious texts. There is no proof of his life through any written accounts from other sources even though he was very highly regarded and influencial. There wasn't even a city called Nazareth during the time of his marked birth. All written accounts of the man began decades after he ascended into heaven.

Take of that what you will, but Jesus exists in The Bible only.

I have more reason to think that the Old Testament sightings of God and other things were possibly interpretations of UFO sightings or instruction. Like Ezekiel's wheel in the sky or the pillar of smoke and fire that led the jews through the desert.

[Edited on 12-9-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I think that what is called "God" by most really could be a mistake - and the whole "aliens are really 'god'" theory is very possible, and makes a lot more sense than many beliefs that are out there, in my honest opinion.

Now, I'm not going to run out and join the Raelians, but I believe they could have the right idea.

Suggestion: Everyone get a copy of "Chariots of the Gods?", by Erich Von somethingorother. Very, very good read

top topics

<<   2 >>

join