It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch people struggle to name any conservatives acting like rioting liberals ‘They’re intoleran

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
evidence of what

a reply to: Mordekaiser

You're not even worth it. Too much of a snowflake. How deep does Conservative victimhood go?

I say you use fallacies and are inaccurate, and you whambulance about personal insults and board rules. Telling someone they use fallacies is an insult now?

ATS is an alt-right circle jerk in general, people that deny that are the ultimate cucks, but to each his own #ty opinion is apparently how Free Speech works.

edit on 5-6-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
All this in our short exchanges. Again, I have yet to unleash any well deserved retaliatory "name calling". Don't see the point.

Nah, she's right, most of you are too psycho to talk to anymore.

Or is your brain as small as the avatar?

Like an idiot, you did exactly what I complained about, posting my join date as evidence for your argument.

How brilliant you are at ATS, I wonder if this effects your personal life though.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Ok so short of calling you an idiot for being fallacious, no other complaints? Any complaints about the argument put forth? Or just that I made you feel like a doo-doo head and that sucks?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

The tread is simply about liberals (modern) rioting to remove the freedom of the conservative speaker and the fact that it is really difficult to find a conservative (group) doing the same thing.

I really don't see the rub here.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

The tread is simply about liberals (modern) rioting to remove the freedom of the conservative speaker and the fact that it is really difficult to find a conservative (group) doing the same thing.

I really don't see the rub here.

My rub was Bundy, and how you can talk about anything and it's super-related, but if I say anything, it's offensive name calling.

Do you see censorship tables turning yet or no? I do. I was never PERSONALLY speaking about you other than the idiot comment, I'm echoing a narrative about Conservatives dissolving, and this SUCKS, naturally if I was a Democrat, that would be a good thing, but I'm not, so naturally, IT SUCKS.

I'm so tired of you crying about Liberals it's ridiculous, go change that and stop whining. Be a model Liberal. You don't think there are whiny faggots on both sides? Because there is.[No offence to anyone who thinks I'm gay shaming. To me, a faggot whines.]

Ps. Being Liberal doesn't mean you vote Democrat, and many don't so stfu already. You reek of partisanship. I'll avoid it, you can continue if you really wish.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

OK,

Brain being small/ATS effecting my personal life is kinda personal too.

My point is, does Bundy go to colleges and riot to keep liberal speakers from speaking? No Bundy doesn't. Of course he is doing what ever you are going on about.

As for the rest of your post. Wow, it don't take much shaking to make that pop fizz.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I disagree that Bundy point is relevant.

I'll remove brain post and give some stars, you're right.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I am a mechanic by trade and that means a very thick skin and a different (some would say stupid) sense of humor.

So your posts were fun. Don't remove it, but many on this forum are not so thick skinned. Keep up the good work-I enjoyed our interaction.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I'm just someone that would always rather have more on ATS than less, so that particular flame was crossing my own lines of taste, but nice job push me there I guess lol.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Agreed, more the merrier.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Liberals feed on emotion and temper tantrums while Conservatives feed on logic and pragmatism.

There is no point in emotional outbursts to most Conservatives.

Logic and pragmatism. Unless Snoop Dogg fake shoots a clown or a lousy washed up actress posts an obviously fake photo of a head.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Liberals feed on emotion and temper tantrums while Conservatives feed on logic and pragmatism.

There is no point in emotional outbursts to most Conservatives.

Logic and pragmatism. Unless Snoop Dogg fake shoots a clown or a lousy washed up actress posts an obviously fake photo of a head.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: StookieWilliams

True,

I like to think if things were reversed and a it is a head of a loved liberal pres and lets say a Glenn Beck. Wonder how calm the BLM's and SJW's would have been?

Edit" rioting in 3, 2, 1.
edit on 5-6-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

True,

I like to think if things were reversed and a it is a head of a loved liberal pres and lets say a Glenn Beck. Wonder how calm the BLM's and SJW's would have been?

Edit" rioting in 3, 2, 1.

Anybody with that type of herd mentality will do whatever they're directed to

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Beck, SJW's or BLM?

Or do all of them have a herd mentality?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It's odd to me how obsessed with college campuses "conservatives" are — as though college campuses are a reasonable proxy for the whole nation, as though the behavior of a couple hundred college kids reflects on tens of millions of other people. 

Obsessed because theyre talking about it and are concerned with what is happening in our institutions of higher learning?

This is you:
Since college campuses do not represent 100% of everything, we should just not give a damn about what goes on in these places where young minds are molded to take over the future.

Which one might presume that you are insinuating that: Since the future belongs to other generations and won't effect us then why should we care?

Eta i looked it up and at any given time 15 to 20 million students are enrolled in college in the US, so.. about 5 to 7% of the population? In addition, nearly 40% of adults in the US currently hold a college degree.

So, i guess our best estimate is that: The things that are happening in our institutions of higher learning have the potential to have an effect on +/- 40% of the population.

I guess that would be up to each person individually if they think that we should care about what is happening to 5%-7% of the population each year, averaging out to 40% of the adults as these generations age.
edit on 6/8/2017 by 3n19m470 because: Eta final 3 paragraphs

edit on 6/8/2017 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join