It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Farmer Calls Out Liberal Racism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Ok this is not about the in your face racism, with folks yelling the N-word waving a confederate flag or doing seig heil salutes, but folks as the vid have shown would be against those guys as well as they should be, he is calling out Liberal hypocrisy and by that I guess he meant some "White" liberals , who would champion against a racist cause , but not the smote in thine own eyes, he went on to say what annoyed him the most is back slapping celebrations after removing Confederate statues then would go call the police if he is making deliveries in their communities.

Don't know if anyone had viewed the silent hit comedy/ horror Get Out , by Jordan Peel. but it took on white liberal racism with a lot of plot twist.
But before we go on lets not make this into a liberal bashing fiesta not just because my own POV is very liberal.
Note:
Black liberals LGBTQs..are not immune from racial and gender bias as well .
edit on 28-5-2017 by Spider879 because: Beacuse Ima baad mfker

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I'm right outside Scaresdale NY. A bastion of self absorbed liberals, make no mistake about it, black male walking down the street will have cops around him within minutes. Cops who were summoned by the local limousine liberals that cry racist day and night. Not trying to bash but it's true. The best cure for liberals is a nice stroll in the South Bronx, let me be your guide!

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

This is the reason why I think the saying only Conservatives are racist is just BS. A Guatemalan friend of mine one time told me he and his dad one time while walking in Beverly Hills, got weird looks from the residents which mostly comprised of White Liberals.

edit on 5/28/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I attack Dr Carson not because he is a black conservative but because he says dumb sht all the time, and I reserve calling Black conservatives any kind of Toms ie..Mannings and others , until they proved themselves to be just that, I also note that some Black liberals dance the race hustle.

I look at Condilezza Rice and Powell as being on the wrong team not because they are black but that my POV is not theirs, and except for making a case for a disastrous war based on a lie, I had mad respect for him.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
White liberals are racist in that they take this paternalistic attitude towards our community. I know they mean well, but as George Bush said, it is the bigotry of low expectations.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
There's a couple of these videos where they ask liberal white people if certain laws are racist, another good one was the one asking if black people should receive free internet and all the white liberals say yes because the black people are poor and may not know how to get a phone on their own....sooo they think they're all stupid? The same logic is seen in this vid.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
If anyone was to ask me why do I consider myself a Lib, well because I believe in certain core issues .

1 Govt have a role to play as watch dogs, or monitors..ie look out for polluters and those who would go back to laissez-faire economics.
2 Individual and collective rights, as long as it don't interfere with the rights of others.
3. Separation of church and state( including Mosque, Temples and shrines.
These are my core points, but within those points are many sub points.
edit on 28-5-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
If anyone was to ask me why I am conservative, it is because I see the destruction that progressive and liberal policies have caused in the black community.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
If anyone was to ask me why I am conservative, it is because I see the destruction that progressive and liberal policies have caused in the black community.

And I can admit while some policies turned out to be disastrous, gains were made after LBJ.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Those are good and classic liberal core values. But modern "liberals" have taken it so far left that they are the very fascists they claim to be against. They are PROFA.
edit on 5/28/2017 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

And I can admit while some policies turned out to be disastrous, gains were made after LBJ.

I'd say gains were made in spite of LBJ. The black community has come along way, but I believe we are no where near as far as we would have been had the social and cultural fabric of the black community not been destroyed by progressive/liberal policies.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

What is PROFA??..i am not familiar with the term.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I'd say gains were made in spite of LBJ. The black community has come along way, but I believe we are no where near as far as we would have been had the social and cultural fabric of the black community not been destroyed by progressive/liberal policies.

I thought it was the massive introduction of drugs that sent a lot of Black communities spiraling downwards .

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

What a breath of fresh air he is, did you get the impression he's educated and intelligent and is perhaps looking at the world laterally instead of through rose-colored-glasses?

LOL, if he ran in 2020, and I was a yank, he'd likely get my vote.
edit on 29-5-2017 by Sublimecraft because: like Hillary, I am also not to blame for my mistakes.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I thought it was the massive introduction of drugs that sent a lot of Black communities spiraling downwards .

I put the blame on the war on poverty programs and feminism. WOP basically marginalized the black man and replaced him with government. Around the same time, black women bought into feminism and believing they don't need a man in the house. As a result, we went from having less than 25% out of wedlock birth rates to 75% today.

I think nearly all the problems in the black community stem from high out of wedlock birth rates. It leads to poverty and other dysfunctions.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

From my many years in life I actually agree there seems to be more subtle racism in democratic states than in republican states. Texas was late to integrate but we actually integrated without a problem except for the occasional racist and that racism is mostly subtle, not overt.

Saw a pic of my grandson today with his best kindergarten buds. Think every race was included in his 5 pals.

We just need to get over it and get along. The wealthy think everyone is below them.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousMoose
There's a couple of these videos where they ask liberal white people if certain laws are racist, another good one was the one asking if black people should receive free internet and all the white liberals say yes because the black people are poor and may not know how to get a phone on their own....sooo they think they're all stupid? The same logic is seen in this vid.

That is a damn good video!

It kind of points out how at Berkeley these liberals are being indoctrinated with "kind racism" you know that BS that fills your head with lies about an ethnic group, but since it pulls at your heart strings you run with it.

To think that African Americans can not figure out how to get an ID or use the internet is quite offensive and the fact that these liberals espoused such racism needs to be acknowledged.

College indoctrination systems are dangerous, this video right here does a good job of exposing this truth.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I thought it was gonna be about The black farmer, the British one who got in trouble for wearing a union flag in one of his adverts.

This fella has a point though and I doubt he goes around dressed like some gang banger wannabr.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

FB post

A message to Charlottesville about Lee Park from your local Black farmer: I know some folks are really feeling themselves about this whole Love Trumps Hate counter-rally to Richard Spencer's punch-worthy shenanigans in Lee Park. I'd like to appreciate it, but frankly I just don't. I've lived in several cities and visited many more before Charlottesville. I like this town for its natural beauty, it's small size, the friendliness of its people, and its food. But folks, here's something else: Charlottesville is by far the most aggressively segregated place I've ever lived in or visited. And that seems a strange thing to have to say about a town that hosts a public university. I say "aggressively" for two reasons. One, because of how assertive police (and the citizens who summon them) are here with racial profiling. It got so bad in 2014 - 2015 that I stopped renting farmland on estates where I could be easily seen from the road, and I stopped making food deliveries into wealthier neighborhoods because of how often police would "happen by" and sometimes even question me five or ten minutes after I got a strange look from a passerby (usually someone jogging, but occasionally someone in a car). I'm not a paranoid kinda guy, but this happened way too often to be a coincidence. It isn't Richard Spencer calling the cops on me for farming while Black. It's nervous White women in yoga pants with "I'm with Her" and "Coexist" stickers on their German SUVs. Second is the sheer degree of cultural appropriation going on with businesses in the city proper. It's little things - e.g. shops and other businesses incorporating wide swaths of hiphop culture into their branding while having not a single Black owner, partner, employee, or vendor. And those businesses are KILLING IT here. This is a town where Blackness advances White-owned brands and subjects Black-owned businesses to inspection by law enforcement. Do you really think that problem comes from people like Richard Spencer? Check out C'Ville Weekly's Instagram feed when you get a moment, and try not to notice that the few depictions of Black people are limited to sports, singing, criminal justice, or single parenthood. White people, meanwhile, are represented as political activists, chefs, cogs in the gig economy, musicians, dancers, people who get married, visual artists, songwriters, architects, landscapers, thespians, artistic directors, wedge-heel-wearing rugby players, dog lovers, farmers, firefighters, and people who play with their kids in cul de sacs. Richard Spencer is not the editor of C'Ville Weekly. Truth is, as a Black dude, I'm far less bothered by the flag wavers in this picture than this town's progressives assuming its race problem has nothing to do with them. The former is a visual inconvenience. The latter could leave my daughters without a father. So please, put down the candles and instead ask yourself: why is my city like this? Why is life like this for Black people in my wonderful city? The answer is a lot closer to home than Richard Spencer or Lee Park.

www.facebook.com...:0

It isn't Richard Spencer calling the cops on me for farming while Black. It's nervous White women in yoga pants with "I'm with Her" and "Coexist" stickers on their German SUVs.

That line made coffee spew fourth from my nostrils.
edit on 29-5-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Thanks for the Fb post JinMI more detailed than the vid..

edit on 29-5-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join