It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ICE Has Arrested Over 41,000 People Since Trump's Executive Order!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Except nothing has changed.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Saibotkram1988

hahaha GRAMMAR NAZI ALERT. No seriously Sabertkram thank you thats very informative and Im sure your a very nice person in person expecially when you stick to the point of a thread which in this case has to do with 41000.

No problemo!

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Australia is a continent but thats okay you werent asking for a geography lesson which is fine because I dont want to give you one even if you asked but its a continent not an island your welcome.

Only 41000? Lets see if they can make it 42000!!

Excuse me for using an exaggeration to point out the lack of geographical neighbors to Australia.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Except nothing has changed.

Except a lot has changed, and more changes are coming.

Good ones, this time.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Guess you missed the ICE link I posted. On this topic nothing has changed.

Actually on just about everything nothing has really changed. I don't know what you are looking at but it seems to me that you are looking through rose colored glasses.

Maybe you mean people being replaced but replacing cogs in a machine doesn't change the machine.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Guess you missed the ICE link I posted. On this topic nothing has changed.

Actually on just about everything nothing has really changed. I don't know what you are looking at but it seems to me that you are looking through rose colored glasses.

Maybe you mean people being replaced but replacing cogs in a machine doesn't change the machine.

Did you bother to even read the OP? The link there is from ICE, and it states there have been changes.

Since you seem to have missed it, here's the link.. Hardly everything staying the same, is it???

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Yes I did read the link, it focuses on 2016 because there is a change to be hyped but 2008 to 2014 had higher deportations than 2015, 2016 and 2017 to date.

So no, there are no significant changes if you look at more than just one cherry picked year.

Staying the same is being generous, compared to the other years things are going backwards. Probably a fair reason for that but either way the hype is uncalled for.

edit on 23-5-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

If you can't, or won't, see the differences, I can't help you.

Not going to try.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

They are not flooding across the border...kind of skews the stats you present.

mg

edit on 23-5-2017 by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Please, I see the difference and I pointed out that it only applies to the past 2 years.

Is it that difficult to accept that the specific number in the OP is cherry picked?
edit on 23-5-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

That might very well be it but it doesn't change the fact that the numbers for 2017 are lower than many of the previous years so the hype is uncalled for.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Please, I see the difference and I pointed out that it only applies to the past 2 years.

Is it that difficult to accept that the specific number in the OP is cherry picked?

The number isn't cherry picked; it's directly from ICE. Yes, there are, in fact, changes.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The number isn't cherry picked; it's directly from ICE. Yes, there are, in fact, changes.

I am not saying that jan-present 2017 doesn't show more deportations than the same period during 2016, I'm saying that it's cherry picked from among the numbers for the last decade because the other years have greater numbers of deportations.

Did you even bother to look at what I linked?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
i am saying teh whole think is propaganda 75 % are Criminals ranging from Killers to what ever .
That is the biggest MISTRUTH ever . 75 % are criminals means 69% have some misdemeanor charge
jaywalking peddy theft oooo just drunk and disorderly .
The kind of thing taht is probly on your record or 90% of your friends here in america every one is a criminal.
When I was 41 ( 51 now )
I broke upa fight between a couple teens one hit me and i hit him back ( now just once and he was 17 so no child .
anyway so they arrested me next moring in front to judge ( on video mind you .
Judge ask have you ever been arrested before ( me No )
HIM SHOCK yoru not lieing are you ?
Me thinking what cant be 41 without being arrested once in this country ?
This is HOW THEY SEE YOU .
Ps charges dropped O ( yea well big enough to hit like a man big enough to be hit like a man )
Still not really proud of it ( was just a reaction . But with otehrs just standinga nd watching doing NOTHING shoudl i have jsut let them go at it ?
You know a man who was off his meds ran through teh park jumping in teh lake and proceeded to dround .
20 30 people all standing around me taking off my shoes every saying justw ate for teh cops ??
Funny thing is the police station was at teh top of the hill not 500 feet away ( still took 15 mints lol wate hu ??
so 19 out of 20 people would have just let that man drowned .
Dont get me wrong I do feel we need to have laws regarding who can come and what they need to do to be apart of this country .
Having said that and being of Irish descent My people came here in numbers in 1875 because of the potatoes blithe .
The only rules you needed to follow in order to become a citision were ( ONE get here ) didnt matter how .
Two stay here work get marred have kids ( TA DA congrads your a citision )
So tell me how real are these laws that make it so it NOW TAKES 12 years doing it the so called legal way ?
No wonder they come illegally doing it the legal way has become a RICH persons entry .
Now heres MY VERSION of immigration laws Background check !! total .
And for the next 5 years a monthly report on Jobs and any crimes committed .
to Become a citision you Must have and maintain a job ( or show good reason of unable to )
for 5 years .
any felony at all in that fives years is a automatic send them back card . and more then 3 misdominers not including traffic violations as well.
and that is it .
So its goes back to just get here get job work hard have family ( sounding more human now ?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I am not saying that jan-present 2017 doesn't show more deportations than the same period during 2016, I'm saying that it's cherry picked from among the numbers for the last decade because the other years have greater numbers of deportations.

Did you even bother to look at what I linked?

The point is, there are changes. More people re being arrested, and this administration, unlike the last two, actually wants to deport people.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

The point is, there are changes. More people re being arrested, and this administration, unlike the last two, actually wants to deport people.

I guess you didn't bother looking at what I linked.

2017, so far, has less deportations that 2008-2014 so your claim is false.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
It’s not like the Democrats weren’t thinking the exact same thing. He only beat them to it. Democrats are such hypocrites, and here’s yet more proof of that...right out of their own mouths. Call it fake news or whatever, but if what they say from their own mouths is fake news, well that would be a contradiction, wouldn’t it?

The Clintons and Obama on Immigration policies...before Trump took office, of course.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
That's quite the impressive number. It makes one wonder just how deep the corruption goes and if and where it stops. I learn something new every day and this great forum is why.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

He didn't beat them to it. It has been happening all along. The fake news is that the numbers in the OP are somehow special.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Trump is deporting parents and grandparents that are good, working people, and breaking up families. Trump is evil.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join