It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ICE Has Arrested Over 41,000 People Since Trump's Executive Order!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Also, considering the amount of bribe money drug cartels throw around in Mexico, I would not be surprised to learn that sanctuary cities are bought and paid for.

I've never heard of a politician turning down drug money bribes, but logic dictates that it is being offered.

So, the silence on the matter is very suspicious.

link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

It's a continent and an island.

link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Yeah cage yourself, then do some inbreed, some generations later you all look like Prince Charles(inclusive the Dumbo ears), in adittion with red hairs...

I bet the original owners of the so called USA and Australia wish they had acted like the actual wannabe Nazis when the illegal immigrants from europe stole their land!

But please, build your walls and cage yourself, build a roof and we have the worlds greatest madhouse...

320 million people in the US. I think inbreeding due to lack of suitable mates isn't a real issue here. Is it a problem where you live?

Given the influx of adherents to a particular religion from a particular region, I would think it's safe to conclude there's a fair bit of cousin-lovin happening in Germany these days.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Either make the pathway to citizenship easier, or enforce the laws on the books regarding illegals. You can't have it both ways.
I noticed aussie made it harder to be a citizen there, and I applaud them for it.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yea but the RAF would not have had the stones to do so if it weren't for the U.S.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I can't just fly to Denmark and have them let me live there without becoming a legal citizen, and I expect nothing less from the US. The law is the law.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
When my family came to Texas they had to ask Antonio López de Santa Anna for permission and promise to learn spanish and convert to the teachings of Cathol.

And then, after all that he wanted to take their homes away from them after settling the land....

Welp.

He lost that round.

I guess what I am trying to say is

Cry me a river;

Now it's your turn to cry.
edit on 18-5-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: wickd_waze

Yea but the RAF would not have had the stones to do so if it weren't for the U.S.

The RAF was bombing Cologne before the US even entered the war.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Sure you can, just not legally. What's the difference?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Fantastic news. Great job by the Trump administration... once he clears out the illegal criminals he can start on the non criminal illegals.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Fantastic news. Great job by the Trump administration

There is nothing special about those numbers. It's 13,666 per month. In their worst year the Obama admin averaged 19,617 and they were supposedly letting the invasion force in on purpose.

ICE 2016

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I expect laws to be enforced.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: UKTruth
Fantastic news. Great job by the Trump administration

There is nothing special about those numbers. It's 13,666 per month. In their worst year the Obama admin averaged 19,617 and they were supposedly letting the invasion force in on purpose.

ICE 2016

From the OP

In the 100 days since President Donald J. Trump signed Executive Orders (EOs) regarding immigration enforcement priorities, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has arrested more than 41,000 individuals who are either known or suspected of being in the country illegally. This reflects an increase of 37.6 percent over the same period in 2016.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

That really has nothing to do with what I said. Every country tries to enforce their laws but that doesn't mean that there aren't those that break them and get away with it.

What is the difference between an illegal in the US and one in Denmark?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

None.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Still nothing to brag about if you look at the larger picture.

2016 was the Obama admin's 2nd lowest.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Exactly so why say that you can't go to Denmark and just have them let you live there as if you can in the US?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

This is the same RAF that didnt want to mix it up with the Luftwaffe until Americans brought with them long range bombers?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

This is awesome. Removing criminals, and securing the border, are both vital for the stability of the nation. President Trump is doing what he said he'd do. Speaking of amazing; what politicians ever do that?!?

Things are looking better.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join