It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government admits to ET weapons and chemtrails?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hi, i'm kinda new so don't rip my head off...

I typed chemtrails in google.com/unclesam, and came up with this page here

thomas.loc.gov...:H.R.2977.IH:

It is a copy of a bill which was passed or brought up, or something, not sure exactly how your government works (USA I mean) talking about banning weaponry from space, which is nothing special really, but it specifically says extra terrestrial weaponry, and chemtrails.

It's probably some kid making stuff up but if someone could have a look too and tell me what they think that'd be cool.

Thanx

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Welcome and don't worry! I'm already full.

I do recall something posted here a few months ago concerning the ALLUSION to the government banning using chemtrails (refered to as mind-control sprays or something of the sort) in an official document. The question of course was Why ban it if it hasen't happened.

Might want to fix your link as well.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
sorry

thomas.loc.gov...:H.R.2977.IH:

[edit on 3-2-2005 by sevastra]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
oh yeah and Versus sucks

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
so...opinions anyone?

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Actually, after reading the doc it looks like we are actually stating that we will not place spacebased weapons in orbit. What is interesting to me is the chemtrail bit. there is no information on what they were agreeing to other than they would not use it as a weapon. I am actually putting together a forum piece on one of the things that I came across while researching it.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
true...so is that legit? I mean it was on a government website and looked pretty real to me. One thing I wondered though was, chemtrails; I assumed that word was made up by people like me who think they're real but that page makes me believe that that is an official word for them too...maybe...anyway I'm more interested in these parts:

'(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or'

and

'(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and'

Mood management what the hell...I hope that's not real but i'm pretty sure it is and extraterrestrial weapons....

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Well, Congress knows of the suspicion involving Extra-Terrestrials so maybe they were just forward-thinking in their wording here. I mean, space-based weapons are just as futuristic as ET, right?

As for chemtrails, surely they have been used in some OTHER country, right? Maybe it's banned here because it's a bad idea. I don't see how this implicates the US.

[Hmm... Crop-spraying the people to produce stupidity... Why not just turn on American Idol?]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
They were spraying New York in the morning today. I watched the planes lay down trail after parallel trail. This is after we had many days of clear (and much colder) skies with no trails.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   

They were spraying New York in the morning today.

Hmmm... I'm not saying chemtrails aren't happening, but:

If you think that's what's happening, can't you get a sterile plate and hang it out in the wind with some sticky-chemical stuff to catch the "chem" as it comes down. You could then have it analyzed. Is it in such small amounts that it wouldn't show up? If so, then wouldn't that require a lot of flying and a lot of spraying?

Chemtrails seem very impractical to me. So many flights are required for it to even make sense that the cost would way outweigh the benefits. It costs a lot to keep high-altitude jets flying and spraying hundreds of square miles. Where are the pilots in this conspiracy? Couldn't they just go work for Lufthansa and make some honest money?

[edit on 3-2-2005 by smallpeeps]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Smallpeeps,
Chemtrails seem very impractical to me. So many flights are required for it to even make sense that the cost would way outweigh the benefits. It costs a lot to keep high-altitude jets flying and spraying hundreds of square miles. Where are the pilots in this conspiracy? Couldn't they just go work for Lufthansa and make some honest money?
It could theoretically work depending on what is being dispersed.
Example hydrazine which is used in the EPU (Emergency Powere Systems) on F-16's. 1 part per million is enough to cause you to head to the hospital.
Hydrazine smells like Ammonia but if you can smell it you have already been exposed to toxic (lethal) exposure.
If they Chemtrail is dispersing a biological agent. then it is anyone's guess as to the effectiveness.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Actually mythatsabigprobe do not be surprised at it.
Remember this is the goverment that spent Millions (backi in the day when a million dollars had meaning) researching the feasibility of FarSeeing to spy on US enemies. The US also has investigated using Psionics to assasinate people from afar. So the thought of the chemtrails, Et weapons etc. are not as far fetch as it would seem.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
*phew!*

I was afraid I was gonna get shot down and told a child wrote it up as a prank; that's a relief.

Well, not really.

Chemtrails, I don't wanna open up a can of worms but there is definitely something going on in New Zealand (where I currently am), although the last few weeks have been really different from the usual planes. Wellington NZ has a few planes take off every 20 mins or so, and only a very small few of them (or planes flying over that took off from somewhere else) have a white trail behind them. There were a few days last year from September - December when there would be something like 14-15 different trails spreading all the way over the valley whilst several more were being sprayed. Rainbow clouds were seen alot after that.

Anyway this year I have not seen one chemtrail, but the skies are still real wierd, we're getting a ring of rainbow around the sun, with another one around that ring, then big random splats of rainbow in the clouds, almost every day now. Half the time the clouds don't even look like clouds.

Back to the topic anyway, you've probably all tried this already but go to google.com/unclesam and search 'new world order'. It's surprising how much official NWO info there is on the CIA websites.

google.com/unclesam

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   

If they Chemtrail is dispersing a biological agent. then it is anyone's guess as to the effectiveness.

Kenshiro, master of the Northstar/Great Bear style, I respect your words. :^)

Here's a question though: Let's say that a person hooked a compressor up to a filter and put it on their roof. Then, when they see chemtrails, they can fire it up and pump a few thousand cubic feet of air through their filter. They could then take that filter to a lab and run some tests for Hydrazine. Wouldn't that prove/disprove the theory?

As you describe it, I guess it's a good thing that people are watching for chemtrails since we have no idea what proof will become relevant AFTER the fact. If there's a bio attack and there also exists video footage of chemtrails over that area on the same day, it would be salient evidence.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Extraterrestrial weapons means space-based weapons in this context. However, why couldn't they use the word "space-based" then. Freudian slip?

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Actually, I am playing the Devil's Advocate here.
I do not know one way or the other if there is anything actually being done by the various chemtrails that have been see. I am giving examples of ways that it could actually be done. I would not think that they would use such agents as Hydrazine as this is an extremely well known agent and many Dr.'s and hospitals are trained in identifying the symptoms and thus are able to treat it.
As for the attempting to detect the agent (if any) that is being sprayed, well there are a couple of things to consider.
1) What size filter? There are particulates that both chemical as well as biological that are well under the size of a micron. So a person attempting to capture the agent would have to have at least a vague idea of what might be in use.

2) Once you have captured the suspected agent, you then have to put it through some very intensive (and expensive) tests to identify what it it, If it is even a publiclly known agent. You do have the possibility that it is something new being used by someone (gov't, military, ET whoever).

3) You will also have to eliminate the "natural" agents that we have in the air / water etc. Under normal circumatances, a filtering system will pick up toxins that we have already put into our environment such as C0 (Carbon Monoxide) Mercury Rayon to name just a couple.

4) In some cases, you may even identify normal agents that are natural to the environment around you that would normally be eliminated (see #3 above). The problem here lies in at what levels should be in the air? For example, What is the health risk of an increase in the levels of Neon which is a natural component in our air. The increase could be sudden or it could be raised vary slowly ofver a period of time. What would the affects be?

The usage is various and it would be extremely difficult to identify what is going on. Think of it this way. have you ever heard of the movie called "Arrival" with Charlie Sheen? In it, the ET's were actually terraforming the Earth but at such a pace that it would have been undecernible by the normal day to day scientists until it was too late.

And thanks for the rec. wasn't sure how many poeple would recognize the name. Was in Japan back in the day when Kenshiro was the big tv show.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I fail to understand how someone can say 'this congressional bill mentions chem trails and extraterrestrial weapony' but doesn't quote that portion.

I mean, if its going to be discussed shouldn't it be put into the post?

Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--
(ii) chemtrails [...]

(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

on the banning space weapons

PERMANENT BAN ON BASING OF WEAPONS IN SPACE
The President shall--

(1) implement a permanent ban on space-based weapons of the United States and remove from space any existing space-based weapons of the United States

IE no satellite lasers or missle silos on orbital platforms or no mounting guns on the space shuttle and the like.

Mr. KUCINICH introduced the following bill

Honestly, that explains it all. Kucinich isn't saying 'yes, chemtrails exist', he's saying 'i know the conspiracy theory that everyone talks about, lets just make it illegal to use these hypothetical weapons"

Hell is Kucinich a poster to ATS? I mean, most people look at you cross eyed if you talk about contrails, he obviously has an interest like the people here.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
More interesting that the 'speculate/pre-emptive' bill itself is the summary info.

Man, does that mean 'no, we won't remove our weapons' or 'we won't give up the right to install weapons'?

Notice the bill has been relegated to subcomitte and the last time anything was done on it was in 2002.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)--

(I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);

(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or

(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.

what the hell is psychotronic? And how can you control a person's mood with lasers, electromagnetics, radiation, and other "energies"?? I'm not understanding "how" you can actually do that.

This bill was introduced by Kucinich one lib who has already come out publically about chemtrails because conspiracy theories believe it to be true, I suppose he buys into it aswell? One cannot say if they are real or not, it's hard to prove they exist when airplanes take their routes day in and day out under many different temperatures.

How again, "how" the hell can they even do that??

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join