It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
On which authority was the Weiner Laptop confiscated? Was it Comey by any chance?

link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
a reply to: SBMcG

Except for the ongoing FBI investigation into the Donald's campaign having connections to Russia? or are you just choosing to ignore the Senate hearings where the exact phrase "ongoing investigation" was used about five hundred times?

That investigation does not include President Trump himself. Are you going to ignore the lack of any statement or evidence to the contrary?

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Tempter
The question is, who will replace him?

Hopefully with someone that doesn't play politics with the LAW.

Trey Gowdy comes to mind.

+2 more 
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Shouldn't hillary be happy he is fired?

After all, he was why she didn't win.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
On which authority was the Weiner Laptop confiscated? Was it Comey by any chance?

NYPD actually.

link   
Remember when Bush fired all those Attorneys General? It's a normal thing for then to be replaced at the beginning of a new president's tenure because they serve at the pleasure of the president, but Bush waited to fire and replace these until some ways into his term, so it become a controversy that had conspiracy attached to it.

Somehow, I am seeing this as similar.

+2 more 
link   
Because of a press conference almost a year ago?

Right.

link   

Trump is not a critical thinker. He and his guilty parties are scared and this is proof of it. Of course, I don't expect any Trump supporting conservative to ever give this a thought of possibility. Time will tell whats really going on and if Trump is found guilty I'm sure his supporters will continue to make excuses for him and blame it all on the Liberal media/Soros/Clinton/Obama/etc/etc.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

It's clear to me that Sessions and his team found something while reviewing the investigations into Bill Clinton's wife's email mess and the Clinton Crime Foundation (still ongoing).

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: ketsuko

the investigation is not finished though.
we will see what happens i guess

Yes....please waste more of our money on something that has not produced anything in months.

Not a single thing.

But yeah....lets just keep going at it because....well really because literally nothing.

well i would like to them to investigate until they are finished. thats how its supposed to work.

They could finish at any time...it is up to them. They have found nothing and are still wasting taxpayer money. They're doing it at the behest of those that say they want to give more to the people and not waste our money....laughable....

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Shouldn't hillary be happy he is fired?

After all, he was why she didn't win.

Is it true that the reason the White House gave for firing Comey is because he did something bad to Hillary back on July 8, 2016? That's what I'm hearing on the radio.

link   

originally posted by: Swills

Trump is not a critical thinker. He and his guilty parties are scared and this is proof of it. Of course, I don't expect any Trump supporting conservative to ever give this a thought of possibility. Time will tell whats really going on and if Trump is found guilty I'm sure his supporters will continue to make excuses for him and blame it all on the Liberal media/Soros/Clinton/Obama/etc/etc.

If there was any shred of a reason to actually think the Russians hacked the election, then maybe I could entertain the thought, but right now, it's mostly just empty conspiracy kept alive by anonymous sources who are never identified and wishful thinking and insinuation.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

It's naive to believe for one second that the FBI would divulge any information about an investigation involving the President. It's even more naive to think that the FBI could investigate the man's campaign connections into the subject without digging into the man himself.

Trump supporters live in a fantasy land.
edit on 9-5-2017 by AnonyMason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: ketsuko

the investigation is not finished though.
we will see what happens i guess

Yes....please waste more of our money on something that has not produced anything in months.

Not a single thing.

But yeah....lets just keep going at it because....well really because literally nothing.

Hey Vasa, this whole putin/trump connection thingy was concocted a long time ago. It revealed itself in a podesta wikileaks email way back in December 21 of 2015. The demorats started the whole "bromance" back then and couldn't stop it once it got wings and had a life of its own. Pm me if you want the I'd #.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: Swills

This all seems like Trump is in big trouble firing Comey out of nowhere with no reasons given and no replacement announcement. This what a guilty man under severe pressure does.

How would firing Comey prevent him from testifying in the future?

People do weird things on their proverbial career death beds. Trump knows his welfare checks to cover his serial vacationing is coming to an end.

Didn't # for Hitler get super weird in the bunker that final week? Wasn't he using Jewish mice on maps to find the entrance to Agartha or something?

Firing Comey seems to fit my expectations of the man. Next, he'll deport all the scientists and shut down the news. Or golf.

link   

Drain the swamp was complete BS! You don't drain the swamp by creating the richest administration ever populated by how many Goldman Sachs bankers?

Checkout the challenger.

Soros,JPMorgan and GOLDMAN SACHS!

www.opensecrets.org...

www.opensecrets.org...

www.opensecrets.org...

We know Clinton sure wouldn't have fired Comey or Lynch.

link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

So they can lie about it when questioned directly under oath?

link   
Comey is irrelevant...the investigation will continue and Trump is acting out of desperation.

www.cnn.com...
edit on 9-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   

Projection and assumption = proof?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join