It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rape charges to be dropped against immigrant teens in Md. case

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
Regardless of whether it was rape or consensual sex she was still an underage minor at 14 years old. If it was proven that they have sex then the boys should be going to jail.

Neither of the boys was 4 calendar years older than her, thus negating any chance of statutory rape charges legally.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Regardless of whether it was rape or consensual sex she was still an underage minor at 14 years old. If it was proven that they have sex then the boys should be going to jail.

Because we should jail all kids that age for having sex...,

When are we building the 100 new prisons?

We've built the privately run prisons. We just need some more corrupt judges to send every teenager they encounter to jail.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

If this unfortunate young lady is a victim of her own foolish behaviour, then it is because she has not been taught to behave any better than the way she did.

You don't have any teenagers do you?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The anglosaxon race along with a couple of others are becoming a race of narcissistic rejects mate. Grow some balls, I did.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archonic

The anglosaxon race along with a couple of others are becoming a race of narcissistic rejects mate. Grow some balls, I did.

Appreciate the advice, however I believe the ones that need to grow some balls are those outside the anglosaxon race....they seem to be the ones with their panties in a wad. I am 40 and have never owned a slave nor been racist towards anyone....if you're still hung up on your great grandparents trials and tribulations then maybe its time to move on....

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Whatever turns your crank. I simply posted my opinion, dont get your panties in a wad over it mate.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I missed that part of the story. However if she was dumb enough to be texting immigrants. Then she was probably a child of spiritual Babylon. Trailer park trash, etc.

So, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
edit on 5-5-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2
I think she needs to be interviewed again by a very trusting female counselor and therapist. I feel it is possible that she was too confused and humiliated to really compose herself to get all the details right. The culprits being hispanic, are professionals at lying to authorities. Trust me, I am from a hispanic background. This is going to sound racist as #, but I just feel that it is true from experience.

The white people always try to spinning story, and then end up confessing anyways. The black people always be like "no snitching" , but as soon as they are caught, they are the first ones to start babbling everything before questions are even asked. Fools start confessing to crimes they arent even guilty of or suspected. Hispanics though, and the oriental type asians too, we just be like "oh no, we know see nothing, we know hear nothing". Even when pressured and intimidated and coerced, it usually just falls back to "sorry, I don't know anything." Plus they always got the good old "no speaky English" thing going for them too.

These guys if I am not mistaken were allegedly affiliated with gangs I think I read that in the original story. Its entirely possible the child was naively lovestruck, but I feel with confidence she had no idea that second boy was going to be there, which explained her calmness with the adult. She likely became agitated and uncomfortable, wanted to just leave, upon which they both forced themselves upon her. Thus making it an illegal violent rape.

The way the two are quoted with their responses are damn near spot on typical with fairly decent liars when questioned by authorities. They are lying. That added with the humiliated confusion of the young girl, cuz she is a teenager she has no idea how to respond in this kind of situation, she does not have the life experience to properly compose herself being questioned from every side by intimidating people.

Hopefully some good samaritans can put these gentlemen down on the low low in some back alley, crowdfund a bounty anyone
. I still believe the young girl was raped by the two of them.

I am ready to become the human torch with your flames, because I feel that justice for this girl is worth it.
edit on 5-6-2017 by worldstarcountry because: revision

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

If this unfortunate young lady is a victim of her own foolish behaviour, then it is because she has not been taught to behave any better than the way she did.

You don't have any teenagers do you?

Mine all grew past that stage without getting into those situations. Maybe it was because I never adopted the rationale "that's just how teenagers behave" . What do you think?

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Miracula2
I think she needs to be interviewed again by a very trusting female counselor and therapist..

Absolutely. If she was sexting immigrants she obviously needs counseling.

<< 1   >>

join