It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Day Without Immigrants

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
ATS! Prepare yourselves, for today will be another "Day Without Immigrants." Since the last one was such a resounding success, supporters of illegal immigration have decided to have another day where they encourage immigrant owned businesses to close, immigrants to stay home from work, and immigrants to skip school.

After that the plan is to meet up in cities across the country and march. Or protest. Maybe both. In any event, the plan is to show the entire country what life would be like without your local mercado being open. All in an effort to "change the conversation about "undocumented immigrants." Y'know...because if we don't call them illegal immigrants then everybody will eventually forget they're illegally here.

In my area, the main goal for them is to get local law enforcement to stop "enforcing immigration law." The only enforcement action we take here is to ask about status after a person has been arrested and booked into a detention facility, but it seems even that is too much for their liking and is, somehow, against their rights.

Anyway, just wanted to let everybody know. I don't know how big a deal is being made about this rally in other areas but here they're claiming they expect "tens of thousands" of people.

Rally link
edit on 1-5-2017 by Shamrock6 because: Fixed link

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Sounds like a day for a job application to me.

Do they not realize theres tens of millions of people here who would work those jobs of they paid a wage that didn't require pseudo slavery?

+4 more 
posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Sorry but if didn't feel the impact of their first or second and I am sure I will not even notice again that immigrants are not around.

Now if I want to see them the local mall on Sundays is full of them with their littler of children roaming around screaming and running.

I Live in GA and yes they work in the fields, until the state started to go after the farmers, what can I say, a state that is heavily on Welfare we do have plenty of them with their newly born American children.

BTW I am latina

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
This sort of stuff is actually counter productive. It just make more divisions in society and keeps these topics talked about in a negative sense..

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

the local mall on Sundays is full of them with their littler of children roaming around screaming and running

If anyone needs an example of bigotry... er.. this is not exclusive to imigrants..

+16 more 
posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Hey I am not a political correct person and never will be I will tell you the truth and that is the true, you want more I have plenty.

I take bigotry and wipe my rear end with it.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Sorry but if didn't feel the impact of their first or second and I am sure I will not even notice again that immigrants are not around.

Now if I want to see them the local mall on Sundays is full of them with their littler of children roaming around screaming and running.

I Live in GA and yes they work in the fields, until the state started to go after the farmers, what can I say, a state that is heavily on Welfare we do have plenty of them with their newly born American children.

BTW I am latina

Ha...sounds like you've been to Cumberland Mall a bit...

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Hey I am not a political correct person and never will be I will tell you the truth and that is the true, you want more I have plenty.

I take bigotry and wipe my rear end with it.

Suppose all crime is committed by black people aswell.. stay in your racist bubble.. It is only yourself you are harming..

+11 more 
posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

It's only over 50% of violent crime.

Also, it's when you see racisn in everyrhing that more likely indicates that you are in fact the racist.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You have no idea, is like going to Walmart at the end of the month when welfare checks goes out, specially at night time, you can see some things that you will never get to see in the light of the day.

Is nothing that I hate the most that unruly children running rampant all over the place because the mothers have the hands too full to take care of all them.

But I am sure the tax payers do.

+11 more 
posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

That is fine with me, I care less what you thinkl or talk, racist is as racist comes.

Illegals are a problem in the US and I live in reality, those that pander to illegals and immigrants are the ones racist against Americans in this nation.

So have fun with the bashing I grew a crocodile skin a long time ago.

edit on 1-5-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

So instead of this:

Home depot will be like this?:

Doubt it.

+7 more 
posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

BTW I take racism and wipe my rear end with it too, too many people using bigotry and racist as excuses this days to promote braking laws in this nation.

It seems that now a days tagging is the good way to shut people off, but hell no me, I will tell it the way it is.

Illegals and immigrants flow our local mall on Sundays with their littler of children and that is the fact.

What you want me to do, sugar coated? so you feel all good and warm inside.

I will not.

+8 more 
posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
And this is one of the many things that have changed in the USA.

There was a point in time when someone who had been granted admission into the US was honored for that privilege. Not anymore. We now live in a time of me, me, me!

If you are an immigrant that is here legally, then shame on you for supporting those that do not enter this country the legal way! You are undoing everything that you have built for yourself.

If you are an illegal immigrant, good riddance! The United States doesn't want your trash!

You come here the legal way or you get sent home!

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Typical, illegals hiding behind the legal immigrants.

+3 more 
posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Exactly, it is sad because most of my friends are actually Mexicans that came here legally, pay their dues and became citizens, hell my best friend even run a business so she is here paying taxes and providing employment.

But now, when you point out the realities of what is means to be illegal and braking laws, you get tag racist and a bigot.

Because that is the way to fight back defending the braking of laws.

But darn they got the wrong person to go after, me, I been there and done that.

edit on 1-5-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

It seems sort of a last minute thing, like people are trying to attach to what they hope are large May Day strikes. Even with all the anti Trump momentum I don't think the strikes will be any/much bigger than previous years and seem more of a North West coast thing vs national.

That said, outside of groups that cause trouble... I hope these marches grow. I hope more people become sympathetic or at least aware how much we do depend on immigrant labor and begin demanding common sense immigration reform.

+3 more 
posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

They are criminals.

In typical fashion you made a false equvilancy between legal and illegal immigrants acting is if they are the same thing .
edit on 1-5-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

a reply to: Martin75

Exactly, it is sad because most of my friends are actually Mexicans that came here legally, pay their dues and became citizens, hell my best friend even run a business so she is here paying taxes and providing employment.

But now, when you point out the realities of what is means to be illegal and braking laws, you get tag racist and a bigot.

Because that is the way to fight back defending the braking of laws.

But darn they got the wrong person to go after, me, I been there and done that.

Don't let them play you, that is what they want. Let them label me, I won't be pulled into their games. They want to play word games but it doesn't change the facts.
I'm not scared of their labels

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
How that Muslim thing going in London, yea yea im a racist too....a reply to: Misterlondon

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join