It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All ATS Members Welcome (San Diego)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Of course all ATS members are welcome. If anyone is interested it would be nice to form field trips periodically. There are many places within a days drive to explore and investigate. At the very least it could be just getting to know other members and talking in person. Im sure all of you aware that talking to reqular closed minded people about some of the stuff we discuss just doesnt work. I have lots of friends but none of them are interested in stuff like this.

Some of the places Id like to go would be:

Area 51
Ducle, New Mexico
Indian Reservations
Desert camping

(Camp, exchange information, chill and b.s. the night away)

If your interested drop me a few lines.

[edit on 3-2-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Event Horizon, I will be heading out to S.D. in the middle of March on vacation and see my Son and his wife for about a week. Maybe we could get together just for a day Trip or whatever... Where is Sonora Ca. located in relationship to San Diego? I'v heardd allot of sighting going on around that area... Let me know, or jus u2u it. Later!

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I'm not to far from the Area 51 area. I would love to meet other members also. Let me know

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Huria86
I have plEvent Horizon
ans to go out west in March,20-27th, On vacation to see my Son and his Wife...
My direction in getting there, will be fun! As mention to The Author of this thread, ' Event Horizon' by u2u, I hope to find the time to share time with those that show interest.... let me know!

[edit on 3-2-2005 by jessemole]

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This thing is located in San Diego? I'm from San Diego myself. They have a U.F.O group their but I never went to the organizational office. I know the Planetarium or Aeronatical Museum by Balboa Park has these things where you can view the skies.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I live in vista, so you can count me in. Just let me know when. The Borrego badlands would also be a good place to go.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Nothing is planned as of yet but I would like to get some going soon. Thanks for the great feedback and ideas. I enjoy reading it and will keep you all in mind when I dedide on a date. Id like to plan a trip for sometime in late March.

Asia Minor, this is not an organized ufo group as of yet. I just thought it would be a good place for the San Diego ATS members to come together and explore our surroundings as well as get to know members.

Flashburn, what is the borego badlands? It sounds interesting and Id would like to know more.

In the future Id like to:

Post a date for potential exploration/camping

Send out flyers and such so everyone has information about meeting times, what to bring...etc

Include small bio's of people going on the trip so that its not a total blind meeting. (optional)

My goal is to just bring good people together with great ideas and have one hell of a conversation around the campfire at the end of the day. Also if anyone has any great spots to camp and view the stars please post.

I look forward to meeting you all soon.

[edit on 5-2-2005 by Event Horizon]

[edit on 5-2-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
My aunt lives down in San Diego. As much as the secret base hunt sounds like fun, Ive already done the Area 51 thing. I do wish to Hit New Mexico, mainly the sites of the Roswell Crash, but unfortunately, I cannot go this trip.

But I highly recommend the Area 51 trip. Youll find, that even if you dont see anything neat, the experience of kicking back in the Nevada desert, drinking beer and camping with friends, and having a good time will more than make up for any lack of UFO or secret craft sightings!

Its on of those things you need to experience in order to be a real paranoid conspiracy nut. Area 51 is to the tinheads what woodstock was to the hippies.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Event Horizon, How late in March? I expect to be in San Deigo from 3/19-3/25 as mention in a previous u2u on this... I hate to miss a chance here, so let me know when you know of exact time... I will be driving from Michigan and expect to visit a few areas of interest on my way there. My wife has no clue as far as my plan little side trips... but she will once I arrive there!

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
March 25, 2005

As the date approaches I will would provide more details.

If any members have been there and know good places to explore and see, please post. I have never been there so Im not sure what to expect. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you want to come that would be great too. Thanks

[edit on 13-2-2005 by Event Horizon]

[edit on 13-2-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Verdammt!

Why are all the juciy conspiracy/alien/ufo related stuff in the states

Australia needs more sh*t happening in it.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
AussieNutter, Until it happens in your back yard... get your butt over here for a vacation... otherwise, we hope to share good info with you and others... It's going to be a outdoor thing, It's time to get a cheap ticket!
Hope to see you there!

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Cool!

I live on the East coast and thought about spending a week in the Groom Lake area (I don't know how my kids would like it though!), and would love the opportunity to do such a thing!

May I make a suggestion? What about Utah? From what I've read on the Net, Utah has got Area 51 beat by a long shot!

And to top this off, no Camo-dudes riding around in government-owned Jeep Cherokees!

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
Cool!

I live on the East coast and thought about spending a week in the Groom Lake area (I don't know how my kids would like it though!), and would love the opportunity to do such a thing!

May I make a suggestion? What about Utah? From what I've read on the Net, Utah has got Area 51 beat by a long shot!

And to top this off, no Camo-dudes riding around in government-owned Jeep Cherokees!

Really. Can you give us a little more info, Intelearthling? Sounds great. What sort of stuff do they do? Have you been there?

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Hello Everyone here that happpens to be located near San Diego, I wish to bump this topic to the front with hope's of seeing/hearing those that may be able to take part in "Events Horizine's " effort to put us all together.... For a short time as it would be. Considering, the past event's.. Meetings that is... Detriot, Canada gatherings... this would be similar.... not inside a building of course, but outside, and the Star's above us, and just as important.... You being there!
Check in please! I hope to make this vacation Top Shelf... Thanks EH!!!

Location, location.... where is the best? Help us here folk's!
Jesse

[edit on 15-2-2005 by jessemole]

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Event Horizon

Flashburn, what is the borego badlands? It sounds interesting and Id would like to know more.

Sorry Event Horizon, I've been away for awhile. I found a link to answer your question about the Borrego Badlands. Click Here.

Over the years I have heard various people mention Ufo sightings around the calcite mines area. Calcite crystals occur in over 300 forms, more than any other mineral which is perhaps why ufo's have been seen in this area over the years.

Here is a Link about calcite. Some of the properties and uses for calcite are quite interesting.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Flashburn, thanks for the links. Sounds like the Borego Badland's would be a great place to go camping.

[edit on 2-3-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Living Hong Kong i dont think i would be able to make it.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Okay, I'm a week before heading west, on vacation, Leaving from Michigan, going to San Deigo with hope's of meeting those that share a interest in what Event Horizon has presented... I would ask of you to u2u me, if your interested... and E.H., If not, I will be posting my take on what I See!!!! Later!

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
hello all. nobody knows me, but i live in san diego. im like close to downtown and seaport village and stuff. but like whats up with this chapter of ats being in san diego? like where and who gets to come and stuff? if u guys are really going off to area 51 i would probably like to go, like just to see it and all. and if ur going to mexico, then u should go check out the ruins, like the mayan pymarids, cause theres this one pumarid thats as huge as a mountain! that would be cool. but yeah, if u like need help at ur chapter i have some references as a bank teller, so i can handle money. i dunno, ciya everybody

top topics

<<   2 >>

join