It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophile beaten to death by angry preschool parents

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
4 years out of 30...sounds like the joke sentences pedos serve here in the UK, in all honesty I'm of the opinion 'F' the guy he lost all his humanity the day he touched a kiddie and deserved to die...yes that's right he deserved it, whether time served or no time served, sorry or not sorry...makes no difference he got what he deserved.

As others have said if someone messed with my child they better pray the law gets to them before i do.

Edit to add.

And yes if they only did 4 out a 30 year sentence i would be waiting to serve my own justice then too.
edit on 24-4-2017 by nickovthenorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Pedophiles should be hung from streetposts for the world to see, "those # isn't acceptable."

Why stop there ?

Let's hang everyone who commits any crime for the world to see, why should one crime be more important than another ?

It's pretty f*cked up when people condone murder just because it's a crime they deem worse than another

Those in favour of vigilante "justice" deserve no protection from the law if they're so happy to throw law aside when something goes beyond their "moral" standards

Too many allow emotion to stand in the way of logic, we either have laws which we all follow, or we have none at all, there shouldn't be any grey areas based on one or another morality, it should be applicable to all or none

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

......." After just a few years his sentence is reduced and he is released. "

Their Anger was Misguided , they should of Held the Judge who Reduced his Sentence Responsible , and Made his Life a Living Hell .....

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Let's hang everyone who commits any crime for the world to see, why should one crime be more important than another ?

what a stupid thing to say, there are some crimes that are by far much worse than others and death would be the easy way out.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Good.A piece of good news for a change.He should never even have wasted the taxpayers' money for 1 day in jail.Should've gotten a bullet through the diseased brain straight after trial,or firing squad right there and then.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

what a stupid thing to say, there are some crimes that are by far much worse than others and death would be the easy way out.

In your opinion, try let logic instead of emotion rule your judgement. No crime should be worse or less than another, the fact that we rate crimes on their severity shows how f*cked up we are and even worse when people condone one crime (murder) as a reaction to another crime.

Murder is wrong and so is Paedophilia, committing one does not give anyone the right to commit the other in response and those who throw away law to seek out their own version of "justice" deserve to be punished themselves, lest we have no laws at all and allow emotion to rule with anarchy

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
LOL, sorry to laugh, but when I pictured a mob of people bursting into a church shouting "this man is a pedophile and rapist !"

I bet the priest damn near shat himself and was diving towards the back door.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

If someone does that to my daughter...
Katy bar the door, its a death sentence guaranteed. No ifs ands or buts...dead with malice and no time served makes that change one iota.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: nickovthenorth

If someone messed with my kids in that sickf*ck way you can bet the farm,i would have made Sure we got to him before the cops. The cops cannot know if they are not told.We would have just taken him out ourselves,and buried the stinking remains somewhere out here in the Bush. I have Absolutely zero tolerance for child molesters and Definitely not for child Rapists. I would've cut off his dick and shoved it right down his throat before beating him to death.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

All crimes are equal? I disagree completely.

A teenager shoplifting a lipstick or a cd is NOWHERE in all realms of the omniverse,the same as Raping someone-most bloody especially not a Small child!

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

No crime should be worse or less than another?

So, getting caught with a small amount of plant material should be treated the same as molesting/raping a child?

I don't want to live in that society, thank you.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kamatty
He got off easy.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

......." After just a few years his sentence is reduced and he is released. "

Their Anger was Misguided , they should of Held the Judge who Reduced his Sentence Responsible , and Made his Life a Living Hell .....

"Rope Law" is inevitable when the system fails the people it is meant to serve. Vigilante justice always subsides when people feel safe again.
These and other forms of "backlash" are symptoms of a serious malady in the body politc.
The ballot box is the only way to fix the problem. Till we voters give due diligence to our electoral DUTIES, meaning we vote with our heads and not vague "feelings" , expect more symptoms.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Just showed this to the wife. She then asked what would I do if I caught something like that happening to one of our kids. Would you call the police right away, she asked?
I told her, there would be no police called that day.
Just a mans picture on a milk carton a week later.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

So, getting caught with a small amount of plant material should be treated the same as molesting/raping a child?

That shouldn't be a crime to begin with, any victimless crime should not be a crime and should not be treated equally as crimes which result in a victim

It's just interesting that people are fine with murder, but molest a child and suddenly it's the most heinous disgusting thing one can do.

I just think murder is equally as bad, but I guess you guys don't like it when you get called out for condoning murder

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Ohh lovely. I hope they took their sweet time beating him to death. Those mob should get medals. Keep your neighborhood clean. If you hurt a woman or child, no amount of pain and hurt is too much or too far.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

originally posted by: chiefsmom

That shouldn't be a crime to begin with, any victimless crime should not be a crime and should not be treated equally as crimes which result in a victim

It's just interesting that people are fine with murder, but molest a child and suddenly it's the most heinous disgusting thing one can do.

I just think murder is equally as bad, but I guess you guys don't like it when you get called out for condoning murder

I love that society. Cause if you are f up in your head and do stuff like that to kids you deserve what is coming. I at least know my kid would be safe on the streets as any assh will think 3 times before trying anything.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

In my opinion child molesters/rapist are worse than murderers in some cases unless we are talking child murderers of course...then they deserve the same justice as this guy.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Seems like a "social, civilized society " defended, took care of itself. Obviously, "the law" did not. What's your question?
edit on 24-4-2017 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Good. Absolutely nothing of value was lost.

Pedophiles should be shot. They can't be rehabilitated and are too dangerous to let live in normal society.

I hope the people who killed this evil pos all walk free. Give them a reward or something for doing what the State refuses to do.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join