It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: ANTIFA Arrives AT Berkeley Event

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

She went looking to draw someone else's blood when she posted about going to this event. The old saying holds true here. Be careful what you wish for, YOU just might get it.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Berkeley California. Quite enough said.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Funny !!

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I will consider those who are not strong enough to listen to other peoples opinions, cowards.

Nothing more than cowards.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Yup

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Were any of you there? I was, I've been around this a lot, you see what the Media reports and what your hivemind echochamber repetes.

You want to keep your eyes and ears closed, go ahead, you feel you are "Redpilled" because you see through the 'facade' and we are just "whining liberals (we are NOT liberals living I our moms basement'

none of that will stop us

(post by DonVoigt removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Not by us, this isn't about Trump support, because at the end of the day the Alt-Righters and Far-Righters don't "support Trump" in the political sense, they knew he was just a stepping stone.

The Liberals will toss around "Nazi" until it becomes normalized, this is why the Liberals were whining about a Tax Return today while literally people who follow Nazi Ideology were in the streets

I watched several feeds from Berkeley. The were quite a few people shouting "# Trump" and so on. I saw the various parties from the right, including the so-called nazis. Every one of them was peacefully expressing their right to free speech. On the feeds I saw every initial act of physical violence came from the left. Not once in any feed I saw did the right, including the so-called nazis, initiate the violence. I did see, however, the left doing everything they could to inhibit or outright stop the free speech of the right. The right were making valid arguments and asking valid questions. The left were shouting obscenities and chanting things that almost rhymed.

Without any names or signs of affiliation, if I were to look at those feeds from Berkeley again with fresh eyes and have to choose which people were the nazis based solely on their behavior - it would be the left.
edit on 16-4-2017 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Were any of you there? I was, I've been around this a lot, you see what the Media reports and what your hivemind echochamber repetes.

You want to keep your eyes and ears closed, go ahead, you feel you are "Redpilled" because you see through the 'facade' and we are just "whining liberals (we are NOT liberals living I our moms basement'

You must feel threatened based on this post. And we don't need to be there to know which cause is just...hint - it isn't yours, not by a long shot. As to not living in your Mom's basement...typing it doesn't make it true and most of us know better. When you can grow up, get a job, support a family, and contribute to society, get back to us. Oh, and when you understand frredom of speech and acceptance of people for what they are goes both ways...we'll throw that in as a requirement as well for contributing to society.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I think Atomic Wedgie Man took the prize yesterday.

Luckily things calmed down when this brave soul didn't forget a PEPSI.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin
a reply to: seeker1963

I think Atomic Wedgie Man took the prize yesterday.

Luckily things calmed down when this brave soul didn't forget a PEPSI.

Baaahaahahaajaa!

Atomic wedgie and Pepsi definitely take the cake.

I wonder how many of those arrested were from out of town...are there any reports on that yet?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I think the entire student body at Berkeley should be ALL required to take anger management classes.

No 'degree' if they don't.

I would really love all federal funds going to Berkley to be froze for an indefinite period.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Go ahead keep being dumb f@#ks, because if you keep this kind of behavior up you are going to have a real live shooting battle.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Well....a study in Germany of similar circumstances would say different. Granted it is Germany, but the similarities are easily deducted.

Lefty Protesters live with parents

Ninety-two percent of demonstrators arrested for politically-related protests between 2003 and 2013 were found to still be living with their parents, and a third of them were unemployed, according to a report published in the German newspaper Bild that was flagged Tuesday by the Daily Mail.

Get a decent job, move out and quit being a burden on those of us that actually work. Nobody cares about whatever political protest you have because there is nothing but 1st world problems in the US. Take up a cause that may actually help someone in a country that actually has major issues. Move to that country and do all you can to help. I guarantee it will be a lot more rewarding for you. It may even give some a new perspective on what it means to truly be oppressed or discriminated against.

I blame the parents for allowing these idiots to live off their dime as well. Once the parents are gone and all the money is spent I guess they are hoping those of us that work will pay for their medical care and cost of living....sad...very very sad.

Let me know when these idiotic protests make a difference here!

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt

[SNIP]

Here's her real background

Doxing people on ATS now? How very 4chan...
edit on 4/16/2017 by eriktheawful because: Removed quoted post that was removed.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

68 acre in San Jose, private prison industry, death penalty...no sure it's all golden and rosy.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

oh how this post is revealing, as a german who actually understands that drunken bull# song.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Peeple

Where's the nazis?

Point them out.

Easy. Look for the people supporting ANTIFA.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Vasa Croe

68 acre in San Jose, private prison industry, death penalty...no sure it's all golden and rosy.

Not really sure how a hobo camp, prison or the death penalty have anything to do with what I said.

None of the protesters were there for any of those things and the 68 acres is long gone.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Look for the people who look like ISIS.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join