It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Machete-wielding migrant arrested after raping woman in front of her boyfriend in Bonn

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

B-but it isn't on Trump's ban list.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
you muslim apologists make me sick..............

face the reality, it is part of their culture to do that type of crap.........

delusional brainwashed sheep some of you are.....

I assume you also think it's in white peoples nature, since, you know, they also do this kind of thing....a lot

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
And there have been many perpetrated by white Europeans.... Your point is?

The point is that migrants are committing rapes and murders at drastically higher rates than white Europeans.
No, I'm not going to look up detailed statistics for you. Do your own research. You might learn something, like that "sanctuary city" isn't a "Muslim phobia term".

So..a baseless statistic you refuse to back up. Good job! Lol

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
If he wasn't there it wouldn't of happened end of story

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
But all you wanna be Muslims will blame her for dressing normal ducking jokes

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
But all you wanna be Muslims will blame her for dressing normal ducking jokes

Very mature post. Bravo

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
i dont think racism should be an issue in todays america. no one should say anything remotely racist whatsoever in any way shape or form. ever. even on accident.

People take great offense if you say the "m" word.

So in other words.....

Just let muslims do whatever they want, to whomever they want.
(and dont mention nuthing about nuthing)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
i dont think racism should be an issue in todays america. no one should say anything remotely racist whatsoever in any way shape or form. ever. even on accident.

People take great offense if you say the "m" word.

So in other words.....

Just let muslims do whatever they want, to whomever they want.
(and dont mention nuthing about nuthing)

Dont mention the W word either . just let whites keep raping and killing, as they do.

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Well seeing as how muslim is a religion and white is a race, I think we all know who the racist is. I have heard some pretty stupid comments in my time and yours ranks up there with some of the stupidest.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Pity the police didnt shoot him .

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Well seeing as how muslim is a religion and white is a race, I think we all know who the racist is. I have heard some pretty stupid comments in my time and yours ranks up there with some of the stupidest.

Keep pretending this isn't one if the countless daily Muslim bashing posts. And way to miss my point. You're so smart. Put me in my place.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Wait...unless...you have a Muslim bashing agenda?

Whats wrong with muslim bashing?
Have you seen the laws and liberties of muslim nations?

Christian nations dont allow for honor killings, homosexual executions, etc...muslim religion is trash (imo). Christian religions used to be equal trash but they had their Renaissance already

Muslim bashing does not mean Arab or Persian bashing mind you...people aren't born Muslim. Are you muslim? just wondering why the kneejerk defense over the religion

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

And way to miss my point. You're so smart. Put me in my place.

The point seems to be you equate religion to a skintone.

hate to say it bro, but you are certainly the one pushing racial stereotypes and relevance...aka, you are the racist. You might want to check that about yourself.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

And way to miss my point. You're so smart. Put me in my place.

The point seems to be you equate religion to a skintone.

hate to say it bro, but you are certainly the one pushing racial stereotypes and relevance...aka, you are the racist. You might want to check that about yourself.

Fine. I should have said Christian. By saying white I was implying christian, IN THIS CASE My mistake, I should have been clearer

Happy?.

edit on 11-4-2017 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Wait...unless...you have a Muslim bashing agenda?

Whats wrong with muslim bashing?
Have you seen the laws and liberties of muslim nations?

Christian nations dont allow for honor killings, homosexual executions, etc...muslim religion is trash (imo). Christian religions used to be equal trash but they had their Renaissance already

Muslim bashing does not mean Arab or Persian bashing mind you...people aren't born Muslim. Are you muslim? just wondering why the kneejerk defense over the religion

I argue against people who spread lies and hatred. That's most people in this thread.

I'm not Muslim , but I grew up in the ME and know that moat Muslims there are probably better people than you guys. Certainly more tolerant, and probably more friendly and generous.

Sorry. Truth hurts.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

I argue against people who spread lies and hatred. That's most people in this thread.

I find it funny that you're spending so much energy trying to bash people for speaking against crime and rape instead of denouncing those things yourself. You've literally come in here throwing around accusations of racism and trying to attack whites.
Let me ask you this: Do you think what the migrant did was ok?

I grew up in the ME

(post by 3danimator2014 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Can't wait until they deport him back to his.

"more tolerant, and probably more friendly and generous Place"

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

A woman has been arrested after allegedly raping a male taxi driver at knifepoint - then robbing £25 of his cash. It is claimed that Brittany Carter's pal held a knife to the taxi driver's throat while the 23-year-old forced the cabbie to let her carry out a sex act on him. After her arrest, Carter ended up posing for her police picture with a bizarre grin and somewhat maniacal eyes. The Smoking Gun reports the woman, from Ohio, is charged with raping and robbing a male taxi driver while an accomplice held the victim at knifepoint. Investigators say Brittany Carter, 23, is named on a two-count felony indictment charging her with aggravated robbery and rape in connection with the alleged attack earlier this year in the town of Findlay.

Link to white woman rapist article

Oh NO!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join