It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre ABC news story on transgender parents having children "naturally".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I almost created this thread in Deconstructing Disinformation because all of this has to be by design.

Consider the title: "Transgender Parents Who Conceived Two Sons Naturally".

Why would they imply that "transgenders" cant have children naturally?

Do they think that the general pubic is ignorant with regards to the definition of a "transgender"? Are they intentionally trying to blur the lines?

I'm sorry but a "transgender" is essentially a cross-dresser.

Their male or female reproductive organs are still there regardless of whether or not they choose to ignore them.

So this couple was able to have children because the biological female (who "identifies" as "man") was impregnated by the biological male (who "identifies" as a "woman")...

To summarize, a man impregnated a woman (regardless of their outward appearances).

Can someone please explain, what is the point of this news story?

edit on 28-3-2017 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
yeah thats how it breaks down.
big #. happens everyday

but at 5 minutes it starts to talk about the lady that is the guy and getting pregnant.
i never even thought about that emotional part of it.

what i took away is that is definitely a strange situation for me to understand but they all seem pretty happy.

edit on 28-3-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
TL;DR

Crossdressers have sex and get pregnant on purpose

Ermahgerhd!!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Do they think that the general pubic is ignorant with regards to the definition of a "transgender"?

Many in the general public ARE ignorant with regards to the definition of a transgender person.

It's a little more complicated than that. It's not just putting on a dress. Those are transvestites. That's different.

It's called a human interest story. The point perhaps is to inform and probably entertain. Don't read too much into it. If you don't like the subject matter or the story, simply move on to the next one. Freedom to choose. Enjoy it. This is America after all.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I have the weirdest bo... nevermind.

Good for them. I'm glad they found each other and hope they have a happy life and their children grow up happy and healthy.

What makes it a news story you ask? Because it still defies what we define as "normal" so people will watch because it's unusual and they find it interesting in some way, even if it is a negative interest that they don't agree with. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

News flash: Man impregnates woman, story at 6:00. Child please, the self-importance of some people. BFD, have a kid, any idiot can do that. I know, I have 3.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Can you say MSM driven AGENDA.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I bet they turn out to be some well balanced kids.

Instead of college, they ought to save up for therapy bills.

Cause they are gonna need it.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

The point of the story is to make people believe that this is somehow a normal way of thinking. For me, it's simply science denying.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
been thinking about this quite a lot

it must have been a huge roller coaster of emotions for them....

having said that

this story shows that even though the woman identifies as a man she is most definitely not a man.....pretty sure men cant have babies

no having said that

so what....everyone seems pretty happy so what gives

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Why would they imply that "transgenders" cant have children naturally?

Actually the rightists are the ones who claim that transgender and gay people can't reproduce.

One is a fetish. Another one is a real phenomenon. I'll let you figure out which's which.

To show the ignorant people from the right that there is nothing wrong with it?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

The point of the story is to make people believe that this is somehow a normal way of thinking. For me, it's simply science denying.

The word "normal" is a statistical term. Are you saying that they are trying to brainwash us into thinking that they're everywhere? Or are you saying that they are trying to brainwash us into thinking that it's "natural"? Which it is!

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

The word "normal" is a statistical term. Are you saying that they are trying to brainwash us into thinking that they're everywhere? Or are you saying that they are trying to brainwash us into thinking that it's "natural"? Which it is!

Yes, it is. In many ways, I tend to avoid what many would call "normal". A lot of what people do is plain stupid, and I want no part, lol!

Yes, and yes, to the questions. We are told things are more commonplace than they are, and that's been happening for a long time with some issues. We are now being told that something is "normal" which is clearly anything but. In that case, "normal" means in line with biology and common sense. People are male or female, and thinking they are something else isn't any more sensible than someone thinking he's Napoleon, etc.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

To further confuse the masses as to sexual identity.

new topics

top topics

join