It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rape focuses critical attention on Dems 'sanctuary' states - Maryland

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: kaylaluv
If it really is about the 14-year-old girl.. if it TRULY is only about the girl, I have a 15-year-old daughter, so I get it. But you see, men of all races or nationalities or citizenship status could rape her. Men are the real issue here - the elephant in the room. The only way I can know for sure that my skinny, weak, defenseless, little 15-year-old girl is safe from a man raping her is to lock up or at least heavily monitor ALL men, regardless of their color, race, nationality or citizenship status. It really is the only way to be sure.

Simple question: Is my daughter's safety and security more important than all men's freedom? Yes or No?

Wow....just wow. I have no idea what did or didn't happen to you in your life, but I really hope you are seeing someone and working on the issues for the sake of your daughter. I can't begin to describe how sorry I feel for her having to live your fears...it is detrimental to her well being...i would never teach my daughter's to fear in such a manner.

You don't need to be afraid of all illegal immigrants, any more than I need to be afraid of all men. Get it?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

If it really is about the 14-year-old girl.. if it TRULY is only about the girl, I have a 15-year-old daughter, so I get it. But you see, men of all races or nationalities or citizenship status could rape her. Men are the real issue here - the elephant in the room. The only way I can know for sure that my skinny, weak, defenseless, little 15-year-old girl is safe from a man raping her is to lock up or at least heavily monitor ALL men, regardless of their color, race, nationality or citizenship status. It really is the only way to be sure.

Simple question: Is my daughter's safety and security more important than all men's freedom? Yes or No?

Wow....just wow. I have no idea what did or didn't happen to you in your life, but I really hope you are seeing someone and working on the issues for the sake of your daughter. I can't begin to describe how sorry I feel for her having to live your fears...it is detrimental to her well being...i would never teach my daughter's to fear in such a manner.

You don't need to be afraid of all illegal immigrants, any more than I need to be afraid of all men. Get it?

No..I don't get it. She was raped by 2 people here ILLEGALLY. Had they been deported, as they should have been, they could not have raped her. The sanctuary city they are in is directly responsible because of their ineptitude.

Comparing all male US citizens to people who are illegally residing in the US is about as illogical and crazy as it gets.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So if she was raped by two people here legally, that's somehow "better"?

If all men were locked up, then no man would have raped her. That's a fact you cannot deny. But we don't lock all men up. That's because you are not automatically considered a rapist until you prove otherwise. Unless, according to you, someone is undocumented. Then, apparently, they are automatically a rapist even if they have never raped in their life.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

So if she was raped by two people here legally, that's somehow "better"?

If all men were locked up, then no man would have raped her. That's a fact you cannot deny. But we don't lock all men up. That's because you are not automatically considered a rapist until you prove otherwise. Unless, according to you, someone is undocumented. Then, apparently, they are automatically a rapist even if they have never raped in their life.

Sorry...what part of illegal are you not understanding? She wasn't raped by 2 people here legally.

If all men were locked up you also wouldn't have a future. Your daughter would be the last generation. If all illegals were deported, that's all it would amount to. It would also be the single largest clean up of criminals in history as all 12-15 million of them are currently breaking US law.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

So where we have ended up is:

You don't think a 14-year-old's safety and security is worth your freedom, so she's not THAT important.

You also don't seem to care very much about a 14-year-old girl from South America whose parents risked everything to get her away from her rapists in that corrupt country.

Just like I thought, you are using this 14-year-old to serve your political purposes.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

So where we have ended up is:

You don't think a 14-year-old's safety and security is worth your freedom, so she's not THAT important.

You also don't seem to care very much about a 14-year-old girl from South America whose parents risked everything to get her away from her rapists in that corrupt country.

Just like I thought, you are using this 14-year-old to serve your political purposes.

Hmmm, well, South America isn't a country, there are 12 there which means they had 11 others to choose from. There are 23 in North America meaning 22 others than the US to choose from, and 195 others to choose from worldwide. But you want the narrative to be that the US was the only option?

As far as the rest of your post....again...it was not a male US citizen that raped her. Had it not been for the stupidity of that girls city giving sanctuary to criminals, she would not have been raped...simple, cut and dry.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

As far as the rest of your post....again...it was not a male US citizen that raped her. Had it not been for the stupidity of that girls city giving sanctuary to criminals, she would not have been raped...simple, cut and dry.

There is no easy way for any city to know who are the rapists and who are the non-rapists. All cities have criminals. All cities have rapists. Sad but true fact. All cities also have people who don't hurt anyone, including undocumented people who have come here simply to live their lives in peace.

You are using this rape to fear monger. Simple, cut and dry.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: Miracula2

You know your chart there says that in the US trafficking is illegal but still a problem. When in fact it is condoned by the federal government and sanctioned.

Yes it shows trafficking going on. Does that make it right?

No, its completely immoral. What I am saying that your chart is NOT ACCURATE. Trafficking children for the purposes of sex is promoted by one of the largest religious cults in America.

This young woman in the video above was threatened with destruction by the creator of Mormonism. He told her that if she left him or the cult he created whose cult headquarters is pictured in the video below.

In other words the building in the video above shows that Americans simply don't think and contribute far too much money for things which are not positive. Threatening 14 year old girls with divine wrath if they leave you or the cult is kind of a misuse of authority as is the federal government allowing this to continue. It violates public safety and the federal government is responsible for public safety, setting road speed limits on the interstate, etc.

And this cult continues to engage in sexual abuse of one's own family. This guy in the video below.

Homeless carpenter, drifter, was invited by a cult members dad to the home where his 14 and other younger daughter lived to do work on the house. All in the name of narcissism. This cult lies to Americans to gain access and promotion to the highest level of heaven, exaltation in God's kingdom, where people are allowed to procreate, versus inferior kingdom where people after this life do not procreate. And they jeopardize their own daughters in the name of spiritual piety. And a belief that if their acts of charity in invited undesirables to do work on their house while at the same time allowing these undesirables to know the location of the dwelling of their families.

So, rape is promoted and encouraged by unrestricted freedom of religion. It's reckless, when a religion is a threat to public safety it needs federal regulation as religions are regulated in China. Before you can start or practice a religion it needs federal approval in China.
edit on 24-3-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I live in Maryland and am still 100% ok with Maryland's immigration laws.

I would like for you to please describe the laws you are referring to.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

It is truly awful that this girl was raped. What else are we supposed to make of this? Dennis Hastert raped boys as a wrestling coach, does that mean we should go off half-cocked with irrational fearmongering over the danger posed to children by Republicans?

Is anyone keeping an eye on Paul Ryan?

Is there any demographic of humans that doesn't contain violent criminals?

What part of if the laws were enforced properly and those illegals weren't here that girl never would have gotten raped by them don't you understand?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

You're saying I don't care about rape, murder or slavery?

Yes. Just like you said about other people on this thread.

I think you just needed to make your point

And I think I did make the point.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

No, its completely immoral. What I am saying that your chart is NOT ACCURATE. Trafficking children for the purposes of sex is promoted by one of the largest religious cults in America.

I agree with you. It is a very serious problem. But rape culture is an epidemic in the middle east, even if you don't think it is.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

I agree with you. It is a very serious problem. But rape culture is an epidemic in the middle east, even if you don't think it is.

What? Middle eastern countries have a FAR LOWER violent crime rate than first world nations like the US. I've even watched a video on the internet of Iran hanging three young adult rapists publicly. They brought in a crane and a bus. And drove the bus out from underneath the rapists, left them dangling from the crane while the people cheered.

Here, Americans do just the opposite. They take their children to religious meetings to promote the violation of children's sexual rights, like Helen Mar Kimball who was threatened by Joseph Smith with divine wrath if she left him. They sings songs at their religious meetings glorifying Smith, and fathers invite homeless drifters to their homes thinking if they show enough divine charity they will be future Gods with the infinite power of procreation and ability to create their own worlds.

Doesn't jeopardizing your daughters sexual integrity by inviting homeless drifters to your home make you incompetent to in receive eternal glory and managing your own future earths as a God? And we send soldiers to give this crap religious freedom and democracy to Iraqis.
edit on 24-3-2017 by Miracula2 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

As an interesting side note, this story was front page today and seems to be gaining momentum...odd

Missing Black Girls in DC

I wonder why it's minorities. Do they have more single parent families? And do single parent families have more of a problem with run-aways or providing security for their single parent homes?

edit on 25-3-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Here, Americans do just the opposite. They take their children to religious meetings to promote the violation of children's sexual rights, like Helen Mar Kimball who was threatened by Joseph Smith with divine wrath if she left him. They sings songs at their religious meetings glorifying Smith, and fathers invite homeless drifters to their homes thinking if they show enough divine charity they will be future Gods with the infinite power of procreation and ability to create their own worlds.

Do you realize that most people are not mormons? So it isn't that American do just the opposite, it is that a select few mormons do the opposite.

What? Middle eastern countries have a FAR LOWER violent crime rate than first world nations like the US. I've even watched a video on the internet of Iran hanging three young adult rapists publicly. They brought in a crane and a bus. And drove the bus out from underneath the rapists, left them dangling from the crane while the people cheered

So that is your proof that rape in not an epidemic in the MD? Yeah I am going to need more that that.

Here is a link.

www.pressenza.com...

In some countries, for example, rape of a woman or girl by her husband is expressly legal. This is the case in some African, Middle East and Asian countries, and in a few of these countries marital rape is expressly legal even where the “wife” being raped is a child “bride” and the “marriage” is in violation of the minimum age of marriage laws. In other countries, mainly in the Middle East, it is also legally possible for a perpetrator of rape or sexual assault to escape punishment if he marries the victim, while in others, ranging from Europe to the Middle East and Asia, the perpetrator can be exempt from punishment by reaching a “settlement” – financial or otherwise – with the victim or the victim’s family. In both cases, says the report, “this begins the narrative that not all rape is rape and so sews the seeds to allow the perpetrator to escape responsibility – in law or in practice – for his violence.”

Even South Africa which is mostly Christian. That is why it is not a matter of what religion one grows up with, but of what culture they grow up with. With that said you could be right. All I can tell you, is what I read about. I could be wrong.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join