It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do the elites want to abolish cash?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Why would someone want your cash? Make no sense, right? Well it makes no sense to ask the common folk to relinquish their papers, if you already are not in the haze: that you actually possess the mob's paper flakes... I guess they think they do. So they want it in their volts, now. For Safekeeping of course. Are you gonna give it away without a fight? I guess you exactly not!

There are other issues associated with the digitization of money flows which warrant comment.

First, there is the problem that the mandatory switch from physical money to money held as deposits within banks will deprive people of the privacy they may wish in the allocation of their financial resources.

Second, once all cash is transferred to the banking system, there is the real risk that control over that money is progressively ceded to that system and to the governments which thrive upon it. Political or consumption activities that are unpopular with government and/or commercial interests — especially in an environment of growing powers of the “security state” — could result in retributive action via restrictions on access to those monetary balances.

Third, in a purely digital world it would be impossible to withdraw physical money should people believe that their bank (or the banking system as a whole) was at risk of collapse. This could potentially lock people on board a sinking ship, or at least remove the ability of people to make their own judgments and vote with their monetary feet.

The compulsory switch to purely digital cash could well become yet another facet of the growing tendency toward the further centralization of state power and the decline in individual liberty. economiccollapsenews.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
It's a control system. Money systems= slavery system, and if you get rid of physical cash it even gives the people in power more control. When your slave acts up you say "well why don't we just turn off your money card, see how you feel about this then"

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

So if/when an audit is done, then the auditor would find that the 'Elite' in question isn't as wealthy as they proclaim..

Kinda like someone who boasts about being worth "Billions" then hides any proof of same...

It is easier to falsify/hide if it is NEVER counted...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The people , groups and fictional legal entities that exercise the most control over pretty much everything know that without complete control they will eventually lose all control.
edit on ? by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Because cash physically exists and is not as easy to direct into nefarious schemes and enterprises as the non-existent electronic representation of currency.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Cash, in realty, is a loan taken out against the future labor of the people who use it.

Cash is based on nothing but the faith of those who use it to get what they need.

A bag of potatoes actually exists...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner

Cash, in realty, is a loan taken out against the future labor of the people who use it.

Cash is based on nothing but the faith of those who use it to get what they need.

A bag of potatoes actually exists...

That is true, but notes and coins physically exist and require something or someone to move them from one location to another. That was the point I was attempting to make.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
the internationalizts, who have been trying to destroy the world since the davidik bloodline started, want to be in total control lol.

they love PROFIT and war above all else, and stress and strife for anyone not one of them.

no money, means every single 'electronic transaction' has to be 'authorized' by 'them.'
meaning, anytime you spend 'their' money they will take their 25-50% tax.

its a damn shame, but the trillionaire elite and their kin are doing everything in their power to keep the population enslaved.
edit on 19-3-2017 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2017 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

We could just as well do commerce with dry dog turds too, they exist and have to be moved around.

But there are dog turds everywhere in my yard and I would be rich without ever having to do anything but feed my dog.

It's about control of the turds.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I am opposed to this, but welcome it as well. The inner nerd in me whats the see it, much like our favorite sci-fi shooter, *cough* HALO *cough*, you'll notice that they all have integrated "credits" as a means to pay for stuff.

Interestingly, "Credits" is a common currency in most sci-fi video games.

We have to be critical and think hard about this. We are approaching a completely digitized society. Once Augmented Reality is perfected, can you imagine a dull and devoid society of people, walking about white, tall and empty buildings, pointing and laughing at something? Put on a pair of augmented reality glasses and join the fun, BOOM, this devoid and lifeless city is suddenly awake and alive as the overlays show a vastly different world with this glasses on.

The point is, we will reach a point in society will this will be the next logical step in how we handle currency. I'm all for the sci-fi version of the "credits" system, but my paranoia on certain conspiracies move me away from this concept.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner

We could just as well do commerce with dry dog turds too, they exist and have to be moved around.

But there are dog turds everywhere in my yard and I would be rich without ever having to do anything but feed my dog.

It's about control of the turds.

Quite so, and it is much easier to exert control over the movement of the electronic representation of cash, than it is over its physical one.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I pay my monthly credit card at a bank branch, I pay in cash, and I have to provide I.D.....I have ask them what would happen if I didn't have an I.D.....they flat out told me that they would NOT except my cash payment...in other words cash is no longer accepted unless you provide ID of who you are
edit on 19-3-2017 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Adding up how much it costs to maintain a fiat currency...

The paper, ink, printing press, the design, the security, the counterfeiting, the treasury department investigations into counterfeiting, the bank vaults, guards, armored cars, couriers, distribution, recovery, the robbers, the criminal justice system, the police, courts judges, jails, blackmarkets, unpaid taxes, drugs, gangs, violence...

I left out all the misery behind money or the lack thereof...

Cashless electronic money is the eventual answer to all the rich peoples, bankers and gubment tax collectors pipe dreams.

We are well on our way already. Besides, isn't it foretold?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

To keep there position of power and consolidate even more power to themselves while'st also preventing upstarts from rising out of the mass of slaves and joining there own rank's which they hate as it weaken's them.

So to keep you in your place as a slave.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Do the "elites" want to abolish cash? Why?

Personally, I am using cash less and less nowadays and think it's pretty convenient. My bank accounts are private, but my pay is known to Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (i.e. the tax authorities).

I think we are a cou8ple of generations away from the abolition of cash.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I believe money should be abolished but I don't want it replaced with a barter system or even digital currency, I want it gone entirely and for people to be free of it. We have the resources to provide everything that everyone on earth needs for survival. Jobs could largely be automated with us only each needing to do a handful of hours of work a week. Sadlly humanity is too greedy for this to work...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Because if there is nothing tangible and physical that can change hands that represents value, then there can be total control of the system.

The most basic system was exchange of goods and services. In order to take control, you have to physically control the actual goods and/or services themseives (think things like chattel slavery).

Cash was created as a way of representing those goods and services as systems got more complex and it was realized that it was both inconvenient to always carry one's goods along to readily exchange and that sometimes while you had a good or service of real value to exchange, your particular good or service wasn't what the person who had something you needed was looking for. So cash was a sort of stored value representing the worth of your good or service against when you could sell it.

Of course, then as now, the means of control was to control the cash and its flow. Of course, things are still dicey. Whenever and wherever people have their own cash, they can and will exchange it as they desire, so it's hard to use it as a perfect instrument of control. And the idea of controlling the economy always has failed. A command economy simply has too many variables in order to work. Venezuela is the latest failing model.

So the latest attempt is going to be technocracy. Robot-run economy meets the concept of UBI meets cashless economy. Robots make everything, people all live on a basic remittance to buy robot goods, and the remittance is purely electronic.

But they have to train everyone NOT to produce and there are quite a few who are artisans who know how to make goods and exchange them for other goods and services. They may be able to reduce things back to the basic barter economy again, but I wouldn't bet on them being able to institute perfect total control even then.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

"We have the resources to provide everything that everyone on earth needs for survival. Jobs could largely be automated with us only each needing to do a handful of hours of work a week."

"Eliminating physical money will lead, they believe, to the philosopher’s stone. By changing the banking system to instantaneous transfer, they can eliminate physical money and track everything we do all the time. There will be the surrender of all liberty and the termination of our civil liberties. This is how empires collapse." Martin Armstrong

So you are willing to be a slave to the rich? I can't think of a better way to get there than by giving away your freedom, that is what cash represents. When everything is digital you will be conquered....I wouldn't count on the couple of hours a week schedule either because that would make you just another one of the worthless eaters, don't worry the Globalists have a final solution planned.

edit on 19-3-2017 by WilliamtheResolute because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
On top of the control issues, banks get to make money, a fee, from the merchant when something is bought and it's less labor on their part..

You didn't think banks were just doing you a favor by making it easier to pay.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro
We will soon all have replicators in our homes and everything you need, you print via voice command or by the push of a button.

Resources needed to supply the replicator will be obtained by some form of payment and reimbursement system, based on need, abllity, and performance.

Everyone will be given an allowance or points, that they can use as desired, something like stars and flags.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join