It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand: Paul Ryan Reveals Illuminati Allegiance in Congress

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
*tiptoes in, raises hand*

How many of you realize you are nuts?

*lowers hand, tiptoes out*

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I do.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Right. Was thinking about you today while I was "cutting in" on the east side of the garage to finish painting it. Tomorrow I will break out the new unopened gallon (which item I've been manually agitating for the last couple of hours), and use the roller....spring is here.

Not sure why you came into my head, but, there we are.

edit on 3/7/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Not sure why you came into my head...

Paint fumes.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ah! Of course.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I approximately so
see whose hand it is, this is the hand of an alien hostile and deceitful population dissolved in humanity. Some leaders went against the system but so far no one has broken it. Joseph Stalin
was the most successful In the 20th century . But who will guarantee that they did not to kill some of their scoundrels
with Stalin's hands?
edit on 7/3/17 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagrimas

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Lagrimas

It's gone? Source?

The complete manuscript with commentary is linked in the original post. Cheers.

Yea I want a source that the ice cap is gone. The interview is not a source for that.

Ahh, very well.

That is the mandela folks in question all my best.

Google Earth doesn't show the Arctic ice cap because there is no land under it. Antarctica and Greenland are land masses.

People check on the Arctic ice cap everyday.

nsidc.org...

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I'm no fan of Paul Ryan, he is clearly a globalist plant, but what is the point of him giving a "shout out" to his fellow Illums? If he is in the Illuminati, I'm sure they all know it by now.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
So putting your hand inside your jacket or coat or whatever like that, is considered an illumanti symbol that illuminati people do? LOL
I often do that when I'm wearing my vest at work. It's a load bearing tactical type of vest. It's got zip up pockets on both sides, with the zips located near the center. It's actually quite comfortable to slip my hand in there and rest it there.
No, I'm not part of any secret society, I'm just lazy and do things that are most comfortable to rest.
It's also quite warm at times when it's cold out.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mortex
So putting your hand inside your jacket or coat or whatever like that, is considered an illumanti symbol that illuminati people do? LOL
I often do that when I'm wearing my vest at work. It's a load bearing tactical type of vest. It's got zip up pockets on both sides, with the zips located near the center. It's actually quite comfortable to slip my hand in there and rest it there.
No, I'm not part of any secret society, I'm just lazy and do things that are most comfortable to rest.
It's also quite warm at times when it's cold out.

Its all about context. You put your hand in your jacket casually. He did it when the name was said and the word special ops and made a childish grin. Its like people want to ignore it.
Thanks for all the flags yall. Biglove.
edit on 8-3-2017 by Lagrimas because: Spelling error

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
The Illumination did infiltrate the Masons inner core way back in the Revolutionary war period, even G Washington knew it.

He was referring to Continental Masonry, specifically in Bavaria.

The Bavarian Illuminati never made it to the United States.

Who was refering to what now? I do not think paul ryan is in the bavarian illuminati its 2017

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Who was refering to what now?

George Washington.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
He seems to be staring at Trump as if he plans to betray him.

I don't understand how Trump could not realize this?
edit on 8-3-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: benTanna
Of course he was talking about the CIA who was the driving force behind the Bay of Pigs.

a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus
Throughout the history of Freemasonry there have been gatherings and events that have had a large impact on the fraternity in general, specific Orders within the Fraternity, or due to the lack of documentation has lead the theories abound. The history of Freemasonry is a complex topic, not always because of one's ability or inability to comprehend the subject, but often due to the lack of recorded evidence to support or reject a hypothesis. When faced with incomplete information one may let their imagination wonder which can sometimes lead to far-fetched and exaggerated speculations. One such event that many Masons and anti-Masons have theorized about is the 1782 Congress of Wilhelmsbad; Albert Mackey refers to this Congress as "the most important Masonic Congress of the eighteenth century". To the Masons, this meeting marks the impending doom of Rite of Strict Observance and the rise of the Rectified Scottish Rite. To the anti-Mason and conspiracy theorists, this is the meeting where the Bavarian Illuminati is said to have infiltrated and taken over Freemasonry to enhance their nefarious agenda for global domination.

Read more: www.travelingtemplar.com...

Please don't talk of "inner core" and "outer core", you're not even a Mason. No offense, but the whole "low vs high" or "inner vs outer" is an absurd argument in my opinion.

"Founder of Freemasonry"?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagrimas

I really enjoyed your post! I can't say for sure if that particular instance was an intentional Masonic gesture, but without question Trump' is illuminati. Looking back through trump's speeches we can see him constantly making Masonic hand gestures.

And the liberals are right in that Trump is not a good man. I was really rooting for him, but come to accept that hope made me blind. It is very telling that he is so committed to Israel/the illegal occupation of Palestine.

And in the affidavit from his divorce proceeding back in the 80s, his soon to be ex wrote that Trump raped her after a terrible fight. Plus both Trump and Ivanka rode convicted Paedophile Jeremy Epstein's "Lolita express" multiple times. (Where underage girls were forced to service the passengers) And we all know how bad Hollywood is for Paedophilia, just imagine how bad the modeling and pagent scene is? Look at the women he surrounds himself with, to me, it seems so fake.

More to the point, the Clintons were are Trump's f-King wedding! And in many interviews prior to the election,Trump gushed about how much he loved the Clintons. I can't help but rant, because I want people to wake up. Trump is not here to save us. We have to stand up ourselves if we want real change.

I really appreciated the Mandela effect add in as well. I've gone through the hidden hand info a few times and do think there are nuggets of truth in it. Whether, it the real truth or just what the illuminati believe, there's wisdom in that post. There's a movie from 2006 called the Nines and I genuinely believe this is how the illuminati see themselves --- As Gods who have forgotten who they are and who have the right to kill and maim however they see fit.

But yeah, if HH is true, do you think we are on a similar earth or the good earth? (I'll take either lol, just not the hellish one) But the CIA and pedogate revelations from wikileaks are red pilling normies left and right and at no other time in recent history, has there been such potential for America to wake up and hopefully choose a new path. One that is not so materialistic and selfish, because this is what happens when we only care about ourselves at the expense of everyone else.

Here is hoping!

edit on 9-3-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: I'll never tell

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: OwenandNoelle
Looking back through trump's speeches we can see him constantly making Masonic hand gestures.

Show us which ones and then explain what they mean in Masonry.

edit on 10-3-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle
Trump has never made a Masonic hand gesture. [smh] Not every hand movement/gesture made by a world leader or celebrity is "Masonic".

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
I think that was more of a heartfelt signal of respect for his death than what it is being interpreted as.
He placed his hand over his heart as a sign of respect to mrs Owens.

I think every other one of my brothers on ATS will Agree.
And that's not because we are hiding something or any other hidden agenda.
Just a man showing respect for the dead.

I don't know, that looks like it's too low to be on his heart.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I only use the thumb.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join