It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 9/11 Red Flag In Brooklyn

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
ATS, it looks like up until this moment in time, i've known something you don't know. all of that's about to change.

Before i get into this, let me just say that this thread is a mixture of two things: my first hand experience of events, and having those events correlate with the media articles that will be cited. These articles are not the opinions of the editors - they are the results of reporting on FBI-JTTF/NYPD investigations happening right around the events of 9/11.

In the completely unlikely circumstance that i was asked to testify on this, i would gladly do it under oath.

Are you ready to become consciously uncomfortable? Good, let's begin.

I was a very inefficient high school student. There were a lot of personal challenges i was dealing with at the time, and if anybody reading this is from NYC, you know how easy it was/is to ditch public school whenever you wanted and almost always get away with it.

Point being, towards the end of my high school education, i had to take night school classes to finish up my diploma on time. I took those night classes in New Utrecht High School.

New Utrecht High -> WTC distance:

In efforts to protect whatever reduced amount of anonymity i have left here, let me just say that 9/11 happened when i was in junior high school, very close to New Utrecht High. i watched the towers burning from my gym room window myself - no TVs necessary. I say this to say that no matter what high school/junior high you attended that day in Brooklyn, you were close enough and had more than enough visibility of the twin towers to watch what happened for yourself. The entire NYC skyline was visible, so you can imagine how clearly all of the burroughs were able to see what was happening with their own eyes.

Back to the point: 9/11, even as a young teenager, disturbed me. I still have a VHS at my mother's place that i popped in the moment i got home to record the news coverage for later viewing. I knew something was wrong. Namely, there was ample evidence and happenings prior to 9/11, during 9/11, and after 9/11 that would convince anyone living here that certain organizations knew it was going to happen.

Being a vocal kind of guy, naturally people started to see me as taking this issue very seriously. After a couple of people knew about my sentiments on this while i was at New Utrecht, i was then asked by a friend there if i had known about "the kid a few years ago who knew about it and told a teacher about a week before."

Me: "What? In this school? What are you talking about?"

Her: "Yeah it's crazy, some teachers actually still talk about it. Basically some kid in class talked about 'those towers not being there anymore' a few days before it happened in class."

Me: "What the hell.. do you know him?"

Her: "Nah, but it definitely happened."

Obviously, this conversation stuck with me. A few years later, after i've matured a bit, i started digging into this to see if there were any public traces of this seemingly absurd, all-too-close-to-home incident.

Sure enough...

A Chilling Tale - NBC News - 10/12/01

On Oct. 11, Jeffrey Scott Shapiro, an aggressive young reporter for The New York Journal News of Westchester County, N.Y., published an article that tracked the story to New Utrecht High School in Brooklyn, N.Y. Shapiro identified a teacher who witnessed a freshman in her class saying the week prior to the World Trade Center attacks: “Do you see those two buildings? They won’t be standing there next week.”

The police say they have been working closely with two of the three mosques in the area. One is run by an Irishman who converted to Islam and became an imam, the other by a baggage handler for American Airlines. This latter fact, not surprisingly, aroused a great interest at first. His friends in the community thought he might lose his job. But the imam is backed by the airline and remains close to the police in the area. “I feel sorry for the dark-skinned people in the neighborhood,” says a police officer. “They’ve done nothing wrong, and most have been cooperative.”

It’s that context that makes the story of the Pakistani freshman so strange. I can’t tell you who filled in the details for me; the heat is on, and the FBI is particularly jumpy. Both teacher and student have, with the help of the school, successfully ducked all efforts to contact them. But here’s what I’ve pieced together:

On Sept. 6—five days before the attack—Antoinette DiLorenzo, who teaches English as a second language to a class of Pakistani immigrants, led a class discussion about world events. She asked a freshman (his name has been withheld): “What are you looking at?” The youth was peering out the third-floor window toward lower Manhattan. After he made the remark about the World Trade Center not being there next week, the teacher didn’t immediately think much of it, though it stuck in her mind.

On Sept. 11, school was canceled after the attack and again the following day. On Thursday, Sept. 13, a clearly agitated DiLorenzo, saying she had been afraid to come forward, reported the incident to the principal’s office. “It scared the hell out of everyone,” according to a source at the school.

Try to discredit this story - you won't be able to. I'd actually love it if somebody successfully does.

Moreover, according to police, the youth confirmed having made the Sept. 6 statement about the towers. At the moment he did so, his older brother elbowed him, said he had been “kidding,” and the youth in question agreed. The younger brother seemed upset and said he was “having a bad day.” When asked why, he said that his father was supposed to come back from Pakistan that day. Further details of the interrogation are unclear, in part because the FBI is not discussing it.

Continuing..
edit on 24-2-2017 by facedye because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Furthermore, when you search the originating reporter of this story, all you get is more credible evidence through the cooperation between himself, the FBI, and NYPD.

Prior Knowledge of 9/11 Not Just An Urban Legend

On Sept. 10, 2001, a sixth-grade student of Middle Eastern descent in Jersey City, N.J., said something that alarmed his teacher at Martin Luther King Jr. Elementary School. "Essentially, he warned her to stay away from lower Manhattan because something bad was going to happen," said Sgt. Edgar Martinez, deputy director of police services for the Jersey City Police Department. Initially, the Jersey City rumor was met with some controversy. The New York Times called it an unsubstantiated rumor, and both the Daily News and the Jersey Journal quoted a board of education official who denied that the boy had made any reference to the Sept. 11 attacks at all. Despite their reports, Martinez said the FBI-JTTF took over the matter for further investigation.

On Sept. 11, NYPD school-safety officers interrogated a Middle Eastern boy at Health Opportunities High School in the Bronx who had made similar comments that alarmed his teacher. Catie Marshall said the boy told his peers something as the school was being evacuated on Sept. 11.

"He warned them not to ride any city buses because he had been told at his mosque the week before to stay off all public transportation for a while," said one NYPD officer from the investigating 40th Precinct. "He said it wouldn't be safe." The FBI-JTTF since has taken over the matter.

One New Utrecht official told me that of the 509 Arab-American students who attend the school, many have come forward with their own stories about having prior knowledge. "Kids are telling us that the attacks didn't surprise them," she told me. "This was a nicely protected little secret that circulated in the community around here. I guess they were talking about it among themselves, but they didn't share it with us - at least not before the attacks."

According to students, many of their Arab-American peers were seen taking photographs of the crumbling twin towers from New Utrecht on Sept. 11. "Don't you think it's strange so many of them happened to take their cameras to school that particular day?" one student asked me.

Finally, i'll leave you all with one last tidbit of information.

Muslims celebrating in brooklyn on the day of? It happened.

Here's how i know: my cousin called me up at around 1:30pm on 9/11 to see if i was OK and also to generally discuss what the hell was going on. We were all terrified - he, however, seemed livid.

Him: "Do you know that they're partying in the streets just a few blocks from here dude?"

Me: "What do you mean they're partying?"

Him: "Bro, I was just talking to Alex and he passed by a block party where they were celebrating and handing out cake. I'm about to go over there with my baseball bat."

While i can't provide any NYPD reports for this happening in Brooklyn specifically, i will make two final points.

1. Several people in my surrounding area told me about the same exact kinds of parties on the day of, from first hand eyewitness accounts.

2. These parties definitely happened in Jersey.

Some Muslims Did Celebrate On 9/11

“Some men were dancing, some held kids on their shoulders,” said retired Jersey City police Capt. Peter Gallagher, who responded to the scene after numerous 911 calls from outraged residents.

“The women were shouting in Arabic and keening in the high-pitched wail of Arabic fashion. They were told to go back to their apartments since a crowd of non-Muslims was gathering on the sidewalk below and we feared for their safety.”

Gallagher said he cleared a rooftop celebration of up to 30 people at 6 Tonnele Ave., a four-story apartment building with a view of Lower Manhattan, after the second tower fell.

Another witness said he saw a celebration on John F. Kennedy Boulevard, a main thoroughfare in the city.

“When I saw they were happy, I was pissed,” said Ron Knight, 56, who also heard cheers of “Allahu Akbar” — “God is great” — from a crowd of about 20 people that morning.

Residents also placed numerous 911 calls complaining about Muslims partying on a rooftop at a third location, three cops told the website.

So there you have it, ATS.

Now you definitely know what i know.
edit on 24-2-2017 by facedye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Interesting read, One thing that stands out to me is, why, of all people, a bunch of school students be in the know of what's to come. It doesn't make any sense to me.

Confused, is an understatement.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
So these were neocon republicans celebrating? Were they yelling we are going to be rich?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: facedye

But I thought it was 19 hijackers using boxcutters!
(the rose-colored glasses of most of the American public)
edit on 24-2-2017 by FamCore because: I used an arrow extra DIV

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks
Interesting read, One thing that stands out to me is, why, of all people, a bunch of school students be in the know of what's to come. It doesn't make any sense to me.

Confused, is an understatement.

All the information provided in the OP points to a prior knowledge in the Muslim community. If this was the case, it is understandable that kids are the ones screwing up and giving out information which they shouldn't.

@OP: Thank you very much for your contribution! S + F

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
But I heard it was the Jews that didn't show up for work that day in the wtc

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Danowski

All the information provided in the OP points to a prior knowledge in the Muslim community.

Exactly, but WHY?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: damwel

take this seriously.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

These celebrators loved to see death and destruction in America and yet they also want to live here... what the actual ****

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

This could be a very well placed red herring to try and deflect blame from the ring leaders. From my research I have no doubt that Pakistanis were involved but this amazing story doesn't lead elsewhere other than blaming Muslims for planning the attacks.

This is the first I've ever heard of this so thank you very much for sharing. Definitely an interesting twist.

Israeli connections are pretty much ignored now days, not many people give the Israeli connection much credit anymore. It's odd that the dancing Israelis stopped raising eye brows.

A lot of the new main stream admissions about the event are meant to divert blame from the US shadow government and the zionists in Israel. They've even thrown the Saudis under the bus which is okay because the house of Saud is untouchable.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: real_one

Very well said!

The higher-levels who enabled & profited off of this attack sit in their Ivory towers, untouchable, and helping to fund campaigns that discredit anyone who questions the official story.

edit on 24-2-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Kids love to listen to what adults are saying when they are not involved. I know I did when I was a little one as did all my friends. Just my guess as to how they found out. a reply to: slapjacks

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: spelling

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: wrong emoji

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
But I heard it was the Jews that didn't show up for work that day in the wtc

I thought their was a power cut plus some election going on that morning in New York , but i have heard the rumor that people were called the night before and told not to come to work the next day .

Heard that from someone high up in the banking sector who worked there at the time when i was at their home
edit on 24/2/2017 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Staking a spot in this thread, the first few lines caught my attention.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Fascinating, thank you for this OP.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
More often than not, kids know more by listening to their parents from the other room , maybe someone let just enough slip to try to keep their own people to stay away. ...just a thought

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the interesting read. I guarantee more people knew about this than what the public is privy to. The gov't doesn't want us to know the truth which is why their reports are filled with inaccuracies and never talk of any sense of foreknowledge from the criminals who made this happen. From the perpetrators to the people who funded it.

It makes sense that children would let things slip. They probably overheard conversations from adults and couldn't keep it in. Which means that there were plenty of people, in the US, who knew about the event.

Atrocious.

But thanks for keeping us informed.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The day it happened, I was working at a call center for TiVo. A co worker of mine had dropped out of pilot school but stayed in contact with his former classmates. I was with him when he got a phone call from one of his classmates and he said that there was a middle eastern student there at the school running down the hallways celebrating.

My friends classmates proceeded to beat the the crap out of the kid.

He told me on 9/11. Right after the call. So it wasn't like a planned out story by some kook. He was a pretty good co worker.
edit on 24-2-2017 by galaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: real_one

Very well said!

The higher-levels who enabled & profited off of this attack sit in their Ivory towers, untouchable, and helping to fund campaigns that discredit anyone who questions the official story.

In my opinion they've gotten good at sweeping stuff with half truths and or deceptive leads. The event which Op describes is well documented so it probably happened, hope the thread author didn't think I was doubting the story.

This is really interesting. I don't have time to research this right now but I'd like to see if it does actually lead elsewhere.

They were so sloppy with the execution they must think we're idiots or maybe they're complete idiots, probably a bit of both lol. I wonder when the investigation hit the brick wall just like all the other leads.

All good leads hit a dead end eventually it seems when it comes to 9/11.

I'd love too see their empire come falling down within my lifetime but that would be very bloody short of alien intervention or God or whatever it is one believes in. The anarchy that would follow a "reset" would not be enjoyable for those with a normal family life.

Sorry for the rant, this subject gets me going to the point where sometimes I just can't stop it's so in our face.

Who knows, maybe this thread will lead to some dots getting connected, that would be incredible.

Thanks again for posting this @ op I'm on a mini vacation so I'll have time to look into this and stay entertained.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join