It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash on China border

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The india daily is reporting a UFO crash rumor,

Check out the article for more info:
www.indiadaily.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Thanks for posting that link. This is very interesting. i havent heard anything about it but I hope to hear more soon.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
i hate to be so skeptical.............but those shots SURELY aren't from this alleged UFO...........those look like some kind of canned artwork that somebody created............

this must be some kind of a joke. have to do better than that.

angie

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
India Daily is not regarded as a reliable source here at ATS...it's around the level of a National Enquirer or a Weekly World News.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
amb1063, I agree some of those pictures are questionable

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
the last picture is of a different ufo. Very hard to believe when the pictures are so lame. They should have done the article with one picture stolen from the internet.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The pictures of the ufo provided in the article are not even the same ufo.

Each one looks different from the other

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I dont believe the pics have anything to do with the story, just some old fake pics, You can bet your last Dollar $$$ thats the end of the story, some people just want to believe a UFO crashed. Garbage all Garbage it just did not happen, They dont EXIST. Ive read better stories in the MAD Magazine..
amb1063 Your right some sought of JOKE. Have to do a lot better than that.. All i can say is Indian Daily desperate for stories c'mon prove me wrong.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This is a MUCH better story:

UFO Found on Tsunami Beach

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The Pictures all look awfully familiar.

Originally posted by mpeake

One of the pics from that swiss guy, whats his name again.

One of the Mars or Titan Rock photo's.

Awfull awfull awfull Computer Graphics

Wouldn't be bad if they at least used some new pics.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
This is a MUCH better story:

UFO Found on Tsunami Beach

We've got a discussion going on that article as well. Pretty much the same conclusion that anything from weekly world news is bunk.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 31-1-2005 by mpeake]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
India daily is reporting on a 'rumour' eh? But they also have photos from it?

Man that paper gets worse and worse the more you see of it.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Wouldn't be bad if they at least used some new pics.

or at least use the same ufo in each pic

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Not a great source but the article is just showing the slide show for the heck of it. They are not claiming those are pictures of the crash.

If they claimed to have pictures of the UFO at the crash then why would they say it could have been something involving the Chinese military and not a UFO? They also would have mentioned they had pics.

It's probably still fake but that area has been mentioned a lot lately. A lot by this qeustionable source and some by others.

[edit on 31-1-2005 by Mandalorianwarrior]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
HAL-LO OUT THERE--Trust me they dont EXIST.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Don't they usually have that same slide show at the top of every UFO article, as if they are trying to show some kind of proof that at least the topic is true? At least this UFO wasn't reported to have a Happy Meal on it like the tsunami one

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Hey Asteroid,

No one is claiming they exist in this topic but maybe you should back up your talk rather than just making claims that they don't exist. You know as little and probably less than we do about the topic.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandalorianwarrior
Hey Asteroid,

No one is claiming they exist in this topic but maybe you should back up your talk rather than just making claims that they don't exist. You know as little and probably less than we do about the topic When are they going to find a UFO with Mr & MRS Alien inside and show the World. There must be some Non-Military people out there lookin for UFOs when are they going to produce the goods? I probaly know less than you so what, Show me the evidence.... I say they dont EXIST--You say, No one is claiming they do exist Whats it all about then, Fact Or Fiction...

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
well, it just gets old when everyone is talking about a specific topic and then someone comes in and, "so what, they don't exist anyway."

It gets old and shows a lack of thinking. Each topic has to be looked at so one can at least come up with a somewhat constructive opinion.

Of course you say they don't exist and I do but I don't see where that even needs to be brought up unless it's some sort of childish food fight that is desired.

The point should be if this story is true or not. Of course this story could be total bunk and probably is because no evidence is presented.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asteroid
HAL-LO OUT THERE--Trust me they dont EXIST.

I for one am awfully impressed that you single-handedly claim to hold more absolute knowledge on the subject than the entire scientific community, as people actually educated in the sciences are not so quick to jump to the same conclusion. Quite a few completely disagree.

Honestly, I couldn't care less what you choose to believe. But are you really so destitute that you feel the need to spread your ignorance like a disease?

In truth, your comment is nothing more than carte blance ignorance masquerading as faux-intelligence.

Asteroid? Try hemorroid.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join