It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“The White House is under attack from elements inside the intelligence community!”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ThoughtIsMadness

Some of us have been paying very close attention.

Most people have not. They became complacent consumers and sheep, smartphone addicts, and an entire generation of video game players who've barely lived in the real world.

Those are the people that I'm talking about.

The events of late are essentially a baseball bat upside the head. And it's got some people's attention already. Look at what's happening to the left. They're in the right church, but the wrong pew. Maybe they'll figure it out.

It's the center right that has to start making their presence felt.

Unfortunately, I don't have much faith in either.

I know who I can count on.

Do you?

edit on 2/15/2017 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: olaru12
Trumps best course of action would be to make amends before it's to late. He's in the big leagues now and they play Rough.

We don't agree with much ... but I 'will not' contest what you've said here.

You know what I'd like to see though? I like to see Trump step-it-up a notch and win this one for the American People. I'd like to see him completely bury the US Intel Community in one fell stroke.

"You're All Fired. Your paychecks aren't going to be written. It is against the law to come to work if you're not on the payroll. Go home for good!!"

It's not the entire intel community brother, just some powerful elements across the spectrum.

And I like my paycheck, thank you very much.

There are days I'm thankful to be strategic, not operational. This is one of them...

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Is it possible that Trump knows what he's doing and what he's up against?
Why did Trump load his administration with the wealthy and powerful in addition to a line up of Generals in key posts....did he anticipate a coup attempt by the deep state and hedge his bets that the military would back his play and follow the Generals?
Is it possible that Trump is using the Russians as a counterweight against our own Intelligence operatives who are not loyal to his government?
Did Trump employee his own security team of ex-spec ops from Eric Prince's old Blackwater group because he anticipated the hit?

It's an interesting time to be alive, what if WikiLeaks drops proof that exposes the deep state crimes or implicates any of the big players? Will the American people finally realize they have been played and react......this would be a great basis for a Tom Clancy novel.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

Could you define what you mean by the term "deep state" and give some factual basis for what you mean by it?

Thank you kindly.

EDITED TO NOTE: I am familiar with the generic term "deep state" as referring to a theoretical group of government employees and military personnel actually "in control" of the government. My question goes to your personal definition.
edit on 15-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Notred

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You are getting warmer.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Could you define what you mean by the term "deep state" and give some factual basis for what you mean by it?

Thank you kindly.

EDITED TO NOTE: I am familiar with the generic term "deep state" as referring to a theoretical group of government employees and military personnel actually "in control" of the government. My question goes to your personal definition.

We share a common understanding of the definition of the "deep state."

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute

Thank you kindly.

Fair enough.

So we're talking about a theoretical group with no real evidence to confirm its existence that's being blamed here for specific actions against the President, even though those actions consist of leaking information to the press about what has already been known for months?

Got it.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Thank you kindly.

Fair enough.

So we're talking about a theoretical group with no real evidence to confirm its existence that's being blamed here for specific actions against the President, even though those actions consist of leaking information to the press about what has already been known for months?

Got it.

Yeah, imagine a conspiracy theory based on supposition and deduction......how could such a thing ever occur on ATS.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

So we're talking about a theoretical group with no real evidence to confirm its existence

There's no theoretical group.

The only group in America that has the same political boundaries as the government, but has its own "Constitution" is that group everybody knows as the Freemasons.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I love conspiracy theories.

I don't present them as fact.
edit on 15-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

So we're talking about a theoretical group with no real evidence to confirm its existence

There's no theoretical group.

The only group in America that has the same political boundaries as the government, but has its own "Constitution" is that group everybody knows as the Freemasons.

To clarify, you are stating that the Freemasons are "the Deep State"?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

This article is very interesting and you may benefit from reading it....or not.

geopolitics.co...

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

geopolitics.co...

Pretty standard stuff ... what benefit would you say your linked article has toward furthering the discussion here in "Political Madness" that makes the claim that the Flynn "leaks" are part of an overall strategy from [insert nefarious hidden group here] to attack the Trump Administration.

Again, isn't it the job of the IC to inform the President (as they did) that one of his guys is dirty? How is that not to the BENEFIT of the President, rather than his detriment?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Again, isn't it the job of the IC to inform the President (as they did) that one of his guys is dirty? How is that not to the BENEFIT of the President, rather than his detriment?

Flynn isn't "dirty".

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

Flynn isn't "dirty".

Oh? Lying to the Vice President is a clean thing to do?

Or are you saying that Flynn didn't lie about his contacts and that he's being used as a fall-guy?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

geopolitics.co...

Pretty standard stuff ... what benefit would you say your linked article has toward furthering the discussion here in "Political Madness" that makes the claim that the Flynn "leaks" are part of an overall strategy from [insert nefarious hidden group here] to attack the Trump Administration.

Wow, you read a three page article in under two minutes and after assimilating and evaluating all the information you have come to the conclusion that the article has no relevance....truly impressive.

Let me summarize the article for you, the intelligence agencies all work together yet the CIA always assumes precedence claiming the higher mandate of an international jurisdiction. There appear to be at least three factions within the CIA comprised of the Old CIA, The Bush CIA and the Ex-CIA. The link details the specific players and deeds and who controls who in Washington and the world. The end result is that Trump has no idea how deep the swamp is he is trying to drain or how evil the respected elder statesmen are that he has to contend with.....they all hate and fear Trump and all of the leaks, protests and fake news narratives currently surfacing are just part of the "get Trump" agenda.

I often get the sense there are ATS members employed by and trolling for the CIA on a daily basis.

link   
double post.....
edit on 15-2-2017 by WilliamtheResolute because: (no reason given)

link   
I apologize if this is off topic, but I've been thinking about it today.

Isn't it interesting that James Comey was about to bust a gut to let the public know he had found more emails on Clinton, and he was absolutely compelled (by something) to release the information? For the good of the country. Like a good little FBI guy doing his job.

But during the election he Also knew that SIX of Trump's campaign workers were having regular contact with Russian officials, and yet he didn't see fit to disclose that? He told TRUMP? Not a peep to the public? No compelling rushes of conscience to tell the public? Suddenly NOT his job to release information about candidates?

His ass needs to GO. He can't be trusted at all. I really think he's a crook.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I asked you a question about your article; I didn't give you my conclusion aside from my comment about "standard stuff."

Are you are just learning that the CIA is a nefarious group of individuals?

I did read your article. I'm a fast reader. It happens that it's not new information for me.

I was, however, attempting to engage YOU in conversation, not read someone else's take on the matter.

I don't share your belief that TPTB "fear" Mr. Trump; he's only a temporary employee after all.

If you're subtly suggesting that I'm a shill ... I have to tell you, that's been done to death.

Best.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

"If you're subtly suggesting that I'm a shill ... I have to tell you, that's been done to death."

.....apparently unsuccessfully.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join