It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders cut off from CNN After calling them Fake News

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

The fact is, Bernie wasn't shut down for saying the words "fake news" in relation to CNN.

Bearnies ear feed is cut . There are a group of people that tend to different parts of the production .ie. camera guy ,mic guy ,head phones guy , heck they even have make up people . They have all been warned to nip the Fake News meme in the bud and there is documentation to prove that .The ear feed guy freaked and did the snip

They know that if you repeat something enough times people will start to believe it and that is why they decided to not mention the "Fake News" word anymore . Its their policy ...The cat is out of the bag and they where the Fake News meme .
edit on 11-2-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Dont know what happened there .It wouldn't post and didnt take my edits either ...just NVM

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

So if Bernie calls "CNN" fake news, and he is on CNN where we know they produce a bunch of fake news, then what can we classify BS's comment as? The truth!

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You remarked quite a bit in that post and I can't possibly address it all with agreement, but suffice to say, "you're pretty much right" (Southern vernacular).

Would not expect too many stars (myself included), but measured and well said.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
CNN is just a grown up version of an hysterical teenager throwing a tantrum.

Amusingly, they're not even limiting their outrage to conservatives but now are making their fake news mantra clear to democrats.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Lol, CNN is known for having "technical difficulties" at the most critical times during interviews.

Anyone else remember when they cut off the Ron Paul supporting soldier?

Uhg. Dana Bash. She was one of the biggest deplorables over at CNN's fake news headquarters.

CNN and MSNBC may as well be called the National Enquirer.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

REMINDER...

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....Community Announcement re: Decorum

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I had to change the channel away from a PBS documentary about Timothy McVeigh last night. Made my Anti-CNN mental gears turn too much.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Bernie cracks a CNN fake news joke and it looks like someone at CNN didn't think it was so funny.

I'm sure that's their new policy. Probably the only folks who could say it in any capacity and get away with it are Hillary and Soros.

Fact is: CNN, the New York Times, and the Washington Post are all Fake News. They should just own it. CNN, though, is pathetic.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
CNN does this on a regular basis.

Remember when Andrew Cuomo faked surprise when it happened here:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

How about when CNN was caught using screenshots from Fallout 4 (a video game) to show how Russia hacks things??

LOL CNN is trash, pure trash.

edit on 11-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

CNN is so fake, they once made a fake set during the gulf war in the 90s. This is hilarious! Fake sirens, fake everything! It looks like something that should be on "Saturday Night Live".

LOL CNN is such a joke.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Here's a another fun video, a compilation of CNN's fake news over the years. Funny stuff!

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

CNN is so fake, they once made a fake set during the gulf war in the 90s. This is hilarious! Fake sirens, fake everything! It looks like something that should be on "Saturday Night Live".

LOL CNN is such a joke.

Come on, man! The heat from those set lights is so hot!! They're taking one for the team by staying out of that desert heat...and where else could you get such top-flight missile identification info??

I think you're just a desert-heat sympathizer

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

That video was funny and despicable at the same time. I thought CNN was a REAL news station during the Gulf War. TED TURNER was still the Owner/CEO at that time wasn't he? Had me fooled.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I saw the Gulf War coverage, because at least one British station was adding it post-midnight.
I have never forgotten one particualr incident. According to a correspondent in the field, there was an unconfirmed report that one of the retaliatory Iraqi missiles had struck home within Israel's borders.
"If that story was confirmed, how serious would that be?"
"It would be APOCALYPTICALLY serious".
It was almost as if the correspondent was hoping for something really sensational to report, like an apocalypse.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

There's no doubt that CNN's lust for ratings (so they can charge advertisers more $$$), far outweighs anything and everything related to journalism. I sure hope that Bernard Shaw wasn't part of the growing FAKE news movement within CNN. He at least "acted" respectable...like a non-fake Journalist/Reporter/Anchor.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: GiulXainx
I never thought it would get this bad.

Adam? I think it is about time to reset.

They have gone and done it again.

No reset will be allowed to happen, they will go down with the ship with us this time.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

LOL CNN is such a joke.

The Government ( CIA ) Should Hired CNN
for Staging the Fake Beheading Videos or Fake ISIS Videos

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Double post
edit on 02017SundayfAmerica/Chicago242 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join