It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish veteran cop rants about immigrant crimes on Facebook

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Peter Springare received an outpouring of support from fellow officers and common Swedes

The post steered waves in Sweden and has since received over 36,000 ‘likes’ and 16,000 ‘shares’ by Tuesday. People supporting Springare’s words started a group on Facebook with over 75,000 members.

the police station where Springare works received at least 60 bouquets of flowers addressed to him

“If you can't discuss the problem of crime among immigrants without somebody attributing it to racist propaganda, we are in deep trouble,” he said. “The problem is that nobody wants to talk about this.”

Source

A police investigator in Sweden used his personal Facebook to complain about the rampant crime being committed by migrants. He goes on to tell people what his workload for that particular week was - many rapes, assaults, drug crimes, attempted murder, etc. The overwhelming majority of these, he says, were committed by migrants - with one exception being a Swedish man named Christopher who was involved in a drug incident.
The officer has since received an outpouring of support from the community, with groups springing up to show their appreciation for his willingness to discuss this very serious issue.
Imagine if this were to happen in the U.S. - this man would have been forced to practically hide for his life amid the public outrage. Sweden however is dealing with a very real problem that the people have woken up to, and rather than condemning this officer, he's being celebrated and hailed as a hero by the public, which is a huge indication of how severe the migrant problem in Sweden really is.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Fair play to him , he's on the front line of failed government / EU policies so his words have meaning and should be listened to by those in power , I'm sure his experiences are shared by officers across Europe.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Can't see him keeping his job for much longer. The EU politicians are trying

to keep this sort of thing *out of the media*

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

A few years ago the news reported actual news, now we have fake news meddling with like-yikes on fakebook. Progress!

You know what nobody really wants to talk about? Fukushima and a few ultra-rich having as much as the rest of humanity, right after the recent acts of state- and right-wing-terrorism.

‘The government has folded to the threats of violence from the far-right minority.’ Frida, technical support, Stockholm

'Mix of positive feelings and frustration': readers on refugees and the mood in Sweden

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Where are the members who usually bleat that the story is anecdotal and what do you expect after we bombed their countries etc blah?
Or the best one I can think of is, this is only one cop, perhaps all the other cops only had native Swedish perpetrators in their caseload.

I can't wait to read what the bleeding heart hand wringers of ATS have to say.
edit on 7.2.2017 by grainofsand because: stupid auto correct

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

That's the spirit, it's on fakebook! Must be true. Now let's blaim everyone, who dares not to agree, a "bleeding heart hand winger". Works like a charme, lablehead.

I've got a few profiles who'd like to add you to their friend-list. You might have to visit another side to see their sexy pics though...

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I read somewhere that they actually banned photography of the flowers he received,

clearly because they do not want people to know, that his statements are supported by the people..

The world is going down the drain, no coming back from this nightmare.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Why are the media trying to hide this..

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

that his statements are supported by the people

...on fakebook.

Most of my friends don't even use that crap, it's just a fragment of "we, the people". Opinions differ very much on this topic and we're having a vivid debate.
Why would you try to lump up all the people with a few posts on a mere redundant board full of fakes, ask yourself that question. Or do me a favour and post it on fakebook.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Urm no, I didn't even read the facebook post, I read the RT story, did you?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Not facebook, i mean actual people that i talk to. Swedish people.

Guess what i mean by this song, when i am using it as a joke

edit on 7-2-2017 by solve because: Because they sure love walking!

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Who cares, did you read the guardian? Frida pretty much nailed it.
So there's that, a little grain of "who reads what". Which is kinda funny, innit?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Not as amusing as I find you to be.
Your Guardian link is a year old and irrelevant to the validity of the cop's testimony in the OP.
Try again silly.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Having the same conversations with the same bunch of local yokels at the crackerbarrel isn't very representative, is it?

Not saying that's what you folks do, but how should I know that it isn't an exact picture of whats happening in your neck of the woods?
I'm always weary in case someone talks about "we, the people". Care to share your story?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Except it's a piece on a few opinions regarding a policy-change, which isn't very new at all. Plus we've heard the same stories last year as well, unsubstantiated as they are.

Good to see you still riding that dead horse though, with a "cops testimony" of another opinion on fakebook. Try again? Nice red flag of authority though, much appreciated!

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

My personal experiences with them (i avoid them like the plague) i had to work one day with one, extremely lazy, nasty being it was.

Then another one was trying to sell me a watch, (ugly fake one) when i politely said, that it sure is a nice watch, but i do not have any cash with me, he started threatening to beat and kill me, then we started yelling and pushing each other, a few punches were thrown. Then he left.

A couple of days later, an immigrant stabbed a woman in the neck in the same area, she survived luckily.

-Edit. By the way, i have friends that are from Iran,Thailand,Lebanon,Russia,Afghanistan, They were adopted when they were small children, they are good people, nothing like the newbies we have now.
edit on 7-2-2017 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Sorry to hear that and thanks for the reply!

I'm a very tall person, crap like that somehow never happens to me and I was wondering if there wasn't anything personal going on. Same sh!t here, very different toilet.

There are so many lazy, dumb and tiresome Krauts in my working life, that I've stopped counting. Funny thing is, most of the immigrants were not that bad at all and fun to work with.
Also, friends of mine actually lost loved ones in right-wing terror attacks. Plus my family has to offer a few sexual abuse cases with both of my ex Nazi-grandfathers involved. One of my cousins is the actual result of that and her daughter has to suffer greatly due to this fact. You can't imagine all the repercussions of this messed up family, you simply can't.

Guess I'm highly opinionated as well, just the other way around.

edit on 7-2-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

RT news.

I would confirm elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Lol so your 12 month old Guardian opinion article is more valid than the RT story, is that what you are saying?

This thread is discussing a main stream media story about specific claims by a serving police officer in Sweden. If you have some evidence to indicate the RT story is fake, and/or the police officer is being untruthful then of course share it here.

Otherwise you simply appear to be whining because the RT story doesn't fit your personal narrative.
So, what evidence do you have that the story is fake?
One year old Guardian opinion articles don't cut it though.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

So, what evidence do you have that the story is fake?

It's an opinion from another sad police-state-actor and now you're pissed because I call fakebook testimony crap what it is? Yeah... good old times in which the news actually reported the news and we've had actually something worth a debate.

I never stated that his story is fake, nor that he's a liar. Not the best story on RT, but you can state that all day long if you like. It's your opinion after all, innit?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join