It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SICK: Planned Parenthood Abortionists and Religious Leaders SING "This Little Light of Mine"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Woe to them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! He who justifies the wicked and he who condemns the righteous, Both of them alike are an abomination.

A sickening example of "False Prophets".

Religious Leaders Bless Opening of New Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinic, Call It “Sacred Work”
More Than 20 Faith Leaders Bless Planned Parenthood's New D.C. Clinic

dcist.com...-1

"In almost every message to our staff, I talk about our doing sacred work," says Dr. Laura Meyers, president and CEO of Planned Parenthood of Metropolitan Washington. "This confirms the sacredness of the work we do."

Before the ceremony kicked off, religious leaders gathered upstairs for their own prayer circle, led by Rabbi Michael Namath. The program director of the Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism called upon their obligation to the world to "make it whole and holy."

Rabbi Namath spoke of the belief in Jewish tradition that making healthful decisions about one's body is a way to honor God.
"May the ones who bless our ancestors bring healing on all in need," said Namath in prayer after reciting Hebrew. "God, let your spirit rest upon these caregivers, who serve as instruments of your hands."

Dr. Serina Floyd, the medical director at Planned Parenthood described how "patients express shame, guilt, or fear about how God will perceive them. Having an abortion does not make you unlovable in God's eyes," she said. "Now I can tell patients that this is a blessed space."

Hindu priests Venkatesh Vadhyar and Bragadeesh Balasubramanian of Sri Bhaktha Anjaneya Temple in Frederick chanted a mantra, which Balasubramanian explained "gives a good vibration to the building and anyone who comes in will be healed soon."

To cap off the ceremony, people wrote what they needed to get rid of on a stone, which they tossed and replaced with another stone that had a word of blessing—like courage or peace—on it. "Allow yourself to be blessed as you put it under the water and take it with you," said Christine Wiley, as the group sang "This Little Light of Mine" together.

Billy Grahm once wrote that the modern conscience has been twisted and distorted so badly that it is difficult to tell what is genuine and what is false.

Self-centeredness is another reason we are so inclined to call evil good. When something brings profit or pleasure to us we are inclined to call evil good, even though we know it is dead wrong. “But it’s what I’ve always wanted,” or, “It’s good for me, although I know it’s wrong” are the alibis we have manufactured to justify evil and call it good.

If we could only focus our eyes outward instead of inward and heed the words of Jesus: “Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you” (Matthew 6:33).

Man without God is a contradiction, a paradox, a monstrosity. He sees evil as good and good as evil. That is why some people love evil and hate that which is good.

edit on 4-2-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I fail to see how an abortion can be "sacred".

Let alone "God's work".

Guess we'll find out on Judgement Day.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Already I see the religion bashing going on. Let anyone follow their god. As long as its peaceful and brings no harm to others.

As for this media showpiece....what better way to get a movement going than to have a nice sing along. Surprised it wasn't provided with subtitles for a karaoke CNN singalong.

As for planned parenthood.....they don't care about you. They care about the money and power. With assets over 1 billion and massive salaries for the big wigs why wouldn't they want to manipulate the simple minded and milk this cash cow.

Humans don't represent love.

We represent the epitome of selfishness.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hmmmm.......

Let me see if I got this right?

Christian leaders will stand up for the right to kill an unborn baby, in spite of the fact that thou shalt not murder is one of the ten commandments.

Yet they lose their crap over gay marriage?

Totally hypocritical scumbags......

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Planned parenthood does a lot more than abortions, in fact, abortions are the least of what they do.

Cancer screenings, STD testing, woman specific healthcare, help in spacing pregnancies, referrals to other services, etc.

These services are vital to the uninsured, the underinsured, as well as low income women.

Hormonal contraceptives are used for a lot more than just preventing pregnancy, they are used to treat PMS, PMDD, endometriosis, PCOS, and painful periods.

I used planned parenthood when I was young for healthcare, since I could not afford to see a PCP at the time, and it was a godsend at the time. People that don't have vaginas might not understand the extra health care necessary in maintaining the health of female reproductive systems, and should maybe consider that, before they start in.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
"This little light of mine....I'm gonna snuff it out"

"This little life of mine...I'm gonna snuff it out!"

Disgusting savages.
edit on 4-2-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: daryllyn
Planned parenthood does a lot more than abortions, in fact, abortions are the least of what they do.

Cancer screenings, STD testing, woman specific healthcare, help in spacing pregnancies, referrals to other services, etc.

BUT as a Christian, they should know that their faith teaches abortion is wrong.

That's like saying the Nazis were great people because of all the medical and technological advancements they made, so the 13,000,000 people they sent to their deaths in concentration camps can be overlooked.

Not cool, and extremely hypocritical.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Deliverance from False Prophets - 2 Peter 2

Now there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies that even deny the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction on themselves. Many will follow in their depravity, and because of them the way of the truth will be defamed. In their greed, these false teachers will exploit you with tales they have concocted. The longstanding verdict against them remains in force, and their destruction does not sleep.

For if God did not spare the angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell, delivering them in chains to be held in gloomy darkness until their judgment; if He did not spare the ancient world when He brought the flood on its ungodly people, but preserved Noah, a preacher of righteousness, among the eight; if He condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to destruction, reducing them to ashes as an example of what is coming on the ungodly; and if He rescued Lot, a righteous man distressed by the depraved conduct of the lawless (for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)— if all this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials and to hold the unrighteous for punishment on the day of judgment.

Such punishment is specially reserved for those who indulge the corrupt desires of the flesh and despise authority. Bold and self-willed, these men are unafraid to slander angelic majesties. Yet not even angels, though greater in strength and power, dare to bring such slanderous charges against them before the Lord.

These men are like irrational animals, creatures of instinct, born to be captured and destroyed. They blaspheme in matters they do not understand, and like such creatures, they too will be destroyed. The harm they will suffer is the wages of their wickedness.

They consider it a pleasure to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their deception as they feast with you. Their eyes are full of adultery; their desire for sin is never satisfied; they seduce the unstable. They are accursed children with hearts trained in greed.

They have left the straight way and wandered off to follow the way of Balaam son of Bosor, who loved the wages of wickedness. But he was rebuked for his transgression by a donkey, otherwise without speech, that spoke with a man’s voice and restrained the prophet’s madness.

These men are springs without water and mists driven by a storm. Blackest darkness is reserved for them. With lofty but empty words, they appeal to the sensual passions of the flesh and entice the ones who are just escaping from those who live in error. They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves to corruption. For a man is a slave to whatever has overcome him.

If indeed they have escaped the corruption of the world through their knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, only to be entangled and overcome by it again, their final condition is worse than it was at first. It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness than to have known it and turned away from the holy commandment passed on to them. Of them the proverbs are true: “A dog returns to its vomit,” and, “A sow that is washed goes back to her wallowing in the mud.”

edit on 4-2-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: daryllyn

Dr. Serina Floyd, the medical director at Planned Parenthood described how "patients express shame, guilt, or fear about how God will perceive them. Having an abortion does not make you unlovable in God's eyes," she said. "Now I can tell patients that this is a blessed space."

A "blessed space".

For abortion mind you... she doesn't mention cancer screening.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Or Matt 7:22-23

Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness.’

I know that most Christians are not of their ilk, but it does make me mad to see them acting so hypocritically nonetheless.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Does Soros have money in planned parenthood?

Its either that or all those "religious" types are full of shyte.

Im pro choice but for some reason it feels all dirty when god botherers are as well

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

That is in-your-face disturbing.

I feel dirty even being in this thread.

Sorry.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

There will be many who will heed to the higher vibration of God who is LOVE in that place who will then listen to the "calling" of the heart of God and decide not to terminate their pregnancy. Increasing the level of love through prayer and blessing will only do good. If anyone chooses not to heed to the higher vibration set upon that place that is their call, those in prayer did what they could. Why you would see positive prayer and blessing in a needed place as a threat not many will understand. Mother Theresa prayed and helped in the grime where it was needed no matter how ugly the situation was. It didn't mean she condoned all negative things that people around her did and went through, but she did her best to turn bad sitations around. That's what our Lord Jesus Christs asks of us.

Try to see the cup is half full here instead of empty and freaking out. Actually see the cup as full and over flowing and praise God in all things. Thank you God.

1 Thessalonians 5:18
give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 5:20
always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

It's amazing how eugenics gets justified.

Especially knowing the long bloody history of religion.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: daryllyn

Though I don't entirely subscribe to the OP's sentiment I have to call it out when I see it and that statement is untrue.
They offer many services which are bulked together then compared to the abortions. The fact is they perform more abortions than any one service offered. Go in for a mammogram walk out with an abortion. Like some sick used car sales man.

Their primary purpose is and will always be to perform abortions and I get annoyed when I see people try and gloss that over by using the shield of "women's healthcare". Along with where there "clinic's" are typically located not to mention the mentality that originally conceived of planned parenthood.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

They don't do mammograms. They do referrals.

(just sayin)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Isn't it a little odd that the founder of this organization wanted to do so in order to eradicate black people?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Newsflash: The bible doesn't prohibit abortion.

Anybody who says God is against abortion is putting their own words in God's mouth. And I'm pretty sure the Bible does say that's a very grave sin.

Abortion is not murder. A fetus is not considered a human life.

If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life. -- Exodus 21:22-23

The Bible places no value on fetuses or infants less than one month old.

And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6

Fetuses and infants less than one month old are not considered persons.

Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them. And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD. -- Numbers 3:15-16

God sometimes approves of killing fetuses.

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. -- Numbers 31:15-17
(Some of the non-virgin women must have been pregnant. They would have been killed along with their unborn fetuses.)

Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. -- Hosea 9:14

Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. -- Hosea 9:16

Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up. -- Hosea 13:16

God sometimes kills newborn babies to punish their parents.

Because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. -- 2 Samuel 12:14

God sometimes causes abortions by cursing unfaithful wives.

The priest shall say unto the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell. And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen. ...
And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed. -- Numbers 5:21-21, 27-28

So frankly the religious argument against abortion carries zero weight.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I'm not religious, but having churches bless abortion clinics is like having clowns do balloon animals at funerals.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join