It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Brotherman
LOL Why not petition Portugal for slave family reparations?

Or various Arab states?

Personally, being Irish, I want MY reparations as well.

A-Fricken-Men!!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeINFERNO
a reply to: Tazkven

Westboro is like 30 people largely from a couple of families.

They seem to have largely dropped off the map too since Fred died. He seems to have been the driving force.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: infolurker

Charming.

Maybe the should go get it, one way or another, and see the results of their talk.

"The White House must die..." What does that even mean.

It's White and therefore oppressive.

I live in Michigan. Lots of snow, and Irish, and lower middle class....where is mah cheque!!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I know there are reasonable leftists, but face it, your party has left you.

This is the problem. The democrats made a deal with the devil and we see part of it in the OP. There is a problem with cobbling together as many special interest groups as you can to make your party work.

Inevitably you end up here. You cannot pander to everyone.

At least on the other side, I feel more like the approach is to aim at principles. It's just too bad we can't all agree on how to reach them which is what separates us.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Sadly, she's the current frontrunner for the DNC ticket in 2020.

But seriously, things like this are getting worse, not better.

Well on a good note Radical Muslims weren't attack. So whats the harm, its only white people being vilified. We need to treat each other on individual basis , well expect for Whitey ofcourse they are all privileged and racist.

It will be interesting to observe how Trump will handle the next BS racial riots that the MSM has been fuelling in the background.

edit on 25228America/ChicagoWed, 01 Feb 2017 09:25:00 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I was listening to her rant on the radio this morning, and she seems to think the way to fix all the world's problems would be for whites to basically become slaves.

We need to give all our stuff over to people like her and then dedicate our lives to working and handing all our stuff over to them.

So basically, she seems to want racial revenge.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Meh, this is what "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore" looks like in real life.

Civil wars happen. It wasn't that long ago that some on the right were the ones talking about using force in public forums (some groups talk about the upcoming race war like others talk about the second coming, but in private).

Violence is not exclusive to any one group.

I have always thought that ranting on the net served as a relief valve. Maybe I was wrong and it helps fan the flames.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Pre school teachers have no union or degrees.... She is is a baby sitter.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

You know, I actually hope there's 10,000 more just like her, complete with bullhorn, just waiting in the wings to announce the same crap over a loud speaker and illustrate what a terrible shame and utter disgusting disgrace the BLM movement has become!

NOTE - This is not intended to imply that black lives don't matter, because they very much do matter, but the BLM movement (proper) calling for stupid S# like this isn't helping their cause! The BLM movement has devolved into just a bunch of racists calling for a racial uprising and inciting rioting. What this woman is spewing is about "money", not "lives" (which are the underpinning foundation of BLM). Maybe they should change the acronym to BDR (Blacks Demand Reparations) instead...then she'd fit right in.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
DP

edit on 2/1/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: marg6043

Because the silent majority knows to just be silent until otherwise necessary. Thats how it works.

In real life, no one talks openly about having a concealed carry permit.

Very true!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I was listening to her rant on the radio this morning, and she seems to think the way to fix all the world's problems would be for whites to basically become slaves.

We need to give all our stuff over to people like her and then dedicate our lives to working and handing all our stuff over to them.

So basically, she seems to want racial revenge.

Whats funny and she wont admit is that Her own ancestors sold them out. Get africa to pay reperations back if you want to actually hold someone responsible. Almost all slaves werent caught by anyone else but other africans themselves. The whole capture slave raids by non africans is mostly false.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

So one person represents the whole?

If that's the case, then I present:

Quebec mosque shooter Alexandre Bissonnette’s classmates say he was a white nationalist who loved President Trump

edit on 1-2-2017 by Lughnasadh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Frankly, I find it refreshing these people are finally speaking the truth about their beliefs and intentions. I am really tired of them lying about their true views rather than having the courage of their convictions.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

she seems to want racial revenge.

And I am sure she's not alone in that.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
If this was a white person saying all this to blacks, about blacks, it would be racist. Why are they never considered racist?
I'm sick of them and her language is terrible. She has so much hatred towards innocent people have not done anything to hurt her.
I'm white, I dont know her, I never hurt her.

There's many black leople who lead successful lives, live in nice homes etc etc. She doesn't so she's pissed off .

Should have left these people in the African jungle. Worst mistake ever letting them out of their #hole of a continent. Perhaps she should go back and see how bad life is in the world she was saved from.

That wasn't nice to say but she had it coming

I believe she needs to be denounced as well as fired. Maybe if she said it on social media it would happen? It's adding fuel to the fire and it is racist. It's a fire that the elites very well want, leading up to a Civil War. See all the reference sources of Soros helping to support the cause-sadly which has gone to his control, no? Either that or a very outspoken emotional person's tantrum pandering to the crowd in her view of what is right.

Saying and thinking this way that "Should have left these people in the African Jungle." is also just feeding that in reply, it's what they want. I've seen similar with people saying the way BLM is acting is causing them to become racist(maybe some are and it's an excuse), alarmingly some want genocide themselves. When are we going to stand up and not buy this?

Not for forget the statement of reparations is very backwards in itself. Loosely accordingly to demographics of white people in the US many of their families were not here during Native American genocide/wars and African American's being enslaved.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lughnasadh

Quebec mosque shooter Alexandre Bissonnette’s classmates say he was a white nationalist who loved President Trump

And Canadian. You gotta watch out for those Canadian hyper nationalists, eh.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

White people… give your f****** money… give your f****** house… your f****** property… we need it f****** all… you need to reparate black and indigenous people right now…. Pay the f*** off

Give ?

Molon Labe.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lughnasadh

The amount of BLM members/leaders calling for racial violence is starting add up at this point. Not to mention the actual violence they've incited. 5 cops ambushed and killed at a BLM rally.....

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The left doesn't denounce this because they largely agree with it. Much of what this racist spews is taught in universities.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join