It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan the Devil: Where is he?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: davido

the mark of Cain. Let's see.

Think how far can you see, at 100 yards could you see a persons face clearly? Not really

Q. What could you see from 100 to 300 yards away about a person?

A. Their color

not being racist but just pointing out simple facts.

Now as far as Cain's line. Some believe that Ham had a wife who was a daughter of Cain. Seeing the Bible only records males it is difficult but what other answer is there for the mark of Cain to still be on him or his line? And that it is believed that the black headed people come from Ham.
edit on 2-2-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Satan.. Why is everyone afraid of Satan?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: spy66
There is nothing you can say or argue that would change this.

How about some real evidence? If i accused you of murder, based solely on my 'belief', would you accept that? Should a jury?

If not, why do you let yourself be manipulated into believing something without a shred of evidence?

What a horrible way to live one's life. (shrug)

The evidence lies in what People believe. IF People believe that Satan is real, the People will make satan a real issue. It becomes a real issue even if it is fiction or fantasy. The Word is out..... it is real even if it is fiction...understand?

Satan will occupy the minds of People. That is real. Because the Word Satan is out in the open.

The same goes for God.

There is no way you can argue away satan or God when the Word is out in the open.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I would just like to say that I dont really know, nor do I believe that any mortal does, but I would like to comment on this.
The theory that the black man, may be Cain and that the Mark is the mark of their skin. If you belive the scriptures are the infallible Word Of God, then whoever murders Cain, will recieve Cain's curse seven fold. This would mean that throughout all of history, that anyone who murdered a black man, would become more than destitute, as nothing would grow seven times so. Also, the mark was to deter would be assassans. I know of no race or tribe that has a distict mark upon their head. Perhaps, you need "eyes to see" or "ears to hear" in order to rightfully divide the "Word of God" This is why Jesus spoke in parables. Fleshy eyes and ears cannot discern things of the spirit. In my post, the conjecture, that the mark of Cain, is a psychosis manifesting in the head. Psychosis, is invisible to mortals, but not to the eyes of the Almighty.

God Bless, I prayed for you last night.
The message of Christ is Love, Peace Brother.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
You people are sick.

White people didnt write ancient texts. And you cant figure out when Whites are described, because you've already assumed the role of the Tribesmen telling the story!

Can a white man stop pretending to be everyone else but himself (reptilian serpent seed that lived underground) for one damned second?

Satan is the nucleus. The hub to your rims inward pressure. The core is a mirror. Mirrors reflect. Like White. Black absorbs what white reflects. "Positively" charged soley because self centered (Satan worshipping) Whites named the holy spirit NEGATIVE and tells you these 2 intertwined spiraling waves (sine input, square out) are the same thing!

Go back to your precious #in school, and tell me again, why the Vitreous is described as Positive, and the Resinous Source as Negative. Because Whites redefine reality for their advantage? NAH!

Now they get a dose of their own medicine, forced to accept queers as women and rape as compassion, due to some legal definition written on paper, the holy germanic written record that is their master!
edit on 3-2-2017 by ChelseaHubble because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: davido

I would just like to say that I dont really know, nor do I believe that any mortal does, but I would like to comment on this.
The theory that the black man, may be Cain and that the Mark is the mark of their skin. If you belive the scriptures are the infallible Word Of God, then whoever murders Cain, will recieve Cain's curse seven fold. This would mean that throughout all of history, that anyone who murdered a black man, would become more than destitute, as nothing would grow seven times so. Also, the mark was to deter would be assassans. I know of no race or tribe that has a distict mark upon their head. Perhaps, you need "eyes to see" or "ears to hear" in order to rightfully divide the "Word of God" This is why Jesus spoke in parables. Fleshy eyes and ears cannot discern things of the spirit. In my post, the conjecture, that the mark of Cain, is a psychosis manifesting in the head. Psychosis, is invisible to mortals, but not to the eyes of the Almighty.

First, I did qualify it as some believe that Hams wife was of Cain's line. Which would mean it did not die out.

Secondly, the seven fold curse only qualified for the one who slayeth Cain and not everyone of his line. If you remember one of Cain's line tried to have a curse on anyone who killed him 70 times seven times. If Lamech had to protrude into a curse for himself that would mean the curse only fell on the one who killed Cain only and not his seed or line that followed.

Maybe you need eyes to see and ears to hear to "Rightly Divide the Word of Truth"? Because if you had you would have seen the curse only affected the one who killed Cain not his line. See the simple English tells us clearly the Lord placed the curse only on the one who slayeth Cain and no one else.

Ge 4:14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
15 And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

edit on 3-2-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ChelseaHubble

I am sorry it was not meant as a racist thing, it is a teaching that has been going around since before the birth of the USA.

Personally I am not sure what the mark was.

But in those days one could kill only from up to 100 yards away by bow and arrow or sling, and face to face with a sword. So what would be the mark anyone could see from at least 100 yards away that would tell people this was Cain and a cursed would fall on anyone who killed him?

edit on 3-2-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

First, I did qualify it as some believe that Hams wife was of Cain's line. Which would mean it did not die out.

Secondly, the seven fold curse only qualified for the one who slayeth Cain and not everyone of his line. If you remember one of Cain's line tried to have a curse on anyone who killed him 70 times seven times. If Lamech had to protrude into a curse for himself that would mean the curse only fell on the one who killed Cain only and not his seed or line that followed.

Maybe you need eyes to see and ears to hear to "Rightly Divide the Word of Truth"? Because if you had you would have seen the curse only affected the one who killed Cain not his line. See the simple English tells us clearly the Lord placed the curse only on the one who slayeth Cain and no one else.

Ge 4:14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
15 And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

OR....the "bible" is total bull. So many revolve their lives around that book...and can't seem to see how ungracious and judgmental they are due to it.
Chester, you should get out "in the world" and love on people that aren't included in "Christianity". That's what Jesus did. He loved those that were "excluded".
Oh, and Jesus wasn't a "Christian". He was something totally anathema to ALL religion.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN
Satan.. Why is everyone afraid of Satan?

Because a "book" told them to be. Actually, there are sinister forces at work in this world , but if you read the OT, what you find is that "Satan" is the lapdog of, YHWH however in the NT, he's the instigator of all the evil in this world.
I have a different opinion. The "god of this world", is not satan, but something else....and a total sadistic jerk.
Don't think so? Then, just take a good, hard, look at the world we live in.
Would a "GOD of love" create and condone this mess of a world? Would He turn a blind eye to those suffering? Guess so...if you look at it all objectively.
The only answer Christians have is, "there is a purpose in everything". Really? Then what about all the horrible suffering...not just for human beings, but animals , as well.
Anyone care to explain all of the above??

edit on 3-2-2017 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
British Iraelism, or more recently "Christian Identity" is the theory that the devil "beguiled" Eve and that Cain was the spwan of the devil. The theory is that Cain's bloodline continued as the evil Kenites, who the identity people identify as the "bad guys".
The theory presupposes that the true children of God, were all descended from Adam, having a ruddy face, are the white race.
The ideology was used to justify slavery, back in the day. The Black man was considered to be the "beast of the field" in Genesis, therefore under man's dominion. The militia groups of the early 90's used the ideology to justify their position. The Identity people also believe that they are descendants of the true tribe of Judah. Identity is a dangerous ideology/interpretation of the bible, and generally frowned upon today by most Christian theologists.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

We are a flawed species. It could be worse. Nature is damaged, but can be healed. We have art, music, joy and laughter, amongst other things, which give us hope. If you don't believe in God-Who created sex? If he can give us that feeling, imagine what heaven may be like.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Jesus defeated the Devil on the Cross.

And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree. Acts 10:39

Adam and Eve plucked the forbidden fruit off of a tree. Jesus was put on a tree(reversing the curse), effectively forgiving us for original sin.
"Jesus said, "It is finished." With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit. John 19:30

The devil was a tempter, a liar and a thief; and, also sort of a prosecuting attorney. Job was righteous man.
God created the devil, but the devil had no power over Job, that God did not give him.

The purpose of the trials of Job was not to dispel the doubts
of God, but rather those of the devil. These doubts once dispelled, who was it
then who laboured to give to Job all that he had lost, if not the same being who
had formerly deprived him of everything? Job's enemy became his voluntary
servant-and "voluntary servant" means to say friend.

If you are worried about Devils, check out:
Romans 8:31-39 New Living Translation (NLT)

Nothing Can Separate Us from God’s Love
31 What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us? 32 Since he did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won’t he also give us everything else? 33 Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for his own? No one—for God himself has given us right standing with himself. 34 Who then will condemn us? No one—for Christ Jesus died for us and was raised to life for us, and he is sitting in the place of honor at God’s right hand, pleading for us.

35 Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? 36 (As the Scriptures say, “For your sake we are killed every day; we are being slaughtered like sheep.”[a]) 37 No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.

38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. 39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

edit on 4-2-2017 by davido because: grammar

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Matrixsurvivor
The only answer Christians have is, "there is a purpose in everything". Really? Then what about all the horrible suffering...not just for human beings, but animals , as well.

Karma, Justice and Payback.

Any person causing pain to innocent civilians gets reincarnated into a family that suffers from the legacy of that person.

Example: military scientist develops a drone that wipes out a wedding of innocent people in Afghanistan. They eventually die and get born into a family that then gets hit by a drone.

Same goes for animals. Person does experiments with cosmetics on live animals. Person dies and comes back as a rabbit in a lab and suffers intense agony.

God is beyond the Universe and sent His One and Begotten Son to give mortals a 'get out of jail free card'. Everyone not having faith in Jesus Christ, gets reincarnated and suffers under the iron fist of Yahweh, Lucifer etc because Yahweh, Allah and Lucifer are all little predictable demons.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

We are a flawed species. It could be worse. Nature is damaged, but can be healed. We have art, music, joy and laughter, amongst other things, which give us hope. If you don't believe in God-Who created sex? If he can give us that feeling, imagine what heaven may be like.

Those are good points, however, what this world is, is basically predatory. From humans on down to the animal kingdom. Even some plants are predatory. So, tell me.. where is a loving, good, "god" in this design? Yes, we have fleeting moments of good, joyous, things. Then, when you least expect it....life throws you a freaking curve ball that is horrible. It is pretty much an endless struggle on this planet, only to eventually die...and none of what you did really matters.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

originally posted by: Matrixsurvivor

Karma, Justice and Payback.

Any person causing pain to innocent civilians gets reincarnated into a family that suffers from the legacy of that person.

Example: military scientist develops a drone that wipes out a wedding of innocent people in Afghanistan. They eventually die and get born into a family that then gets hit by a drone.

Same goes for animals. Person does experiments with cosmetics on live animals. Person dies and comes back as a rabbit in a lab and suffers intense agony.

God is beyond the Universe and sent His One and Begotten Son to give mortals a 'get out of jail free card'. Everyone not having faith in Jesus Christ, gets reincarnated and suffers under the iron fist of Yahweh, Lucifer etc because Yahweh, Allah and Lucifer are all little predictable demons.

I honestly think you just nailed it.
Oh.
..and I SOOOO hope that the idiots who hurt animals and anyone else... should be destined to come back as a cow, chicken, or a child who's been abused. Only then, would there be Justice. Only then
.. would that person understand suffering.
Oh, and to all the Christians om here that tout "God gave us the right to eat animals". Then , I say....f -you. Cause unless you can put yourself in their place, you have no clue about mercy and love.

Not to mention how lack quiesce most believer's are about murders, children being abused, and too many other things to list.
Oh yea;! But God LOVES us...right? Well, he sure seems absurd and absent when it COUNTS.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Jesus defeated the Devil on the Cross.

And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree. Acts 10:39

Adam and Eve plucked the forbidden fruit off of a tree. Jesus was put on a tree(reversing the curse), effectively forgiving us for original sin.
"Jesus said, "It is finished." With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit. John 19:30

The devil was a tempter, a liar and a thief; and, also sort of a prosecuting attorney. Job was righteous man.
God created the devil, but the devil had no power over Job, that God did not give him.

The purpose of the trials of Job was not to dispel the doubts
of God, but rather those of the devil. These doubts once dispelled, who was it
then who laboured to give to Job all that he had lost, if not the same being who
had formerly deprived him of everything? Job's enemy became his voluntary
servant-and "voluntary servant" means to say friend.

If you are worried about Devils, check out:
Romans 8:31-39 New Living Translation (NLT)

Nothing Can Separate Us from God’s Love
31 What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us? 32 Since he did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won’t he also give us everything else? 33 Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for his own? No one—for God himself has given us right standing with himself. 34 Who then will condemn us? No one—for Christ Jesus died for us and was raised to life for us, and he is sitting in the place of honor at God’s right hand, pleading for us.

35 Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? 36 (As the Scriptures say, “For your sake we are killed every day; we are being slaughtered like sheep.”[a]) 37 No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.

38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. 39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Ok....I have a question for you??? WHY would "God" go to all those extremes (even allowing his own Son to be murdered), to somehow set us free from sin?
You know, he's supposedly omniscient and all that....so why all the theatrics?
If a god has ALL power, and ALL knowledge, and ALL abilities...then, why this course? Not only that, but why take 2000 something years to even send his son to make right what was wrong?
Not to mention the fact that JESUS STILL HASN'T COME BACK.
Wonder why?? I do.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
One more thing....there are PLENTY of things that can separate us from God's love.
I will give you just ONE thing that has made me basically hate him....(and when I say that....I mean the "god of THIS world")
The predatory world we live in. There is NOT a rhyme or reason to any of it.
I sit and watch Christians, who speak all day long about being "merciful and loving"...while they stuff their face with a dead animal's flesh...and somehow rectify that because "said book (ie, Bible) say's "eat them.
Though they don't for one nano second, think how that animal suffered or felt pain or misery. Or, felt emotions of torment...that any human being can feel, as well.
Yea, I love all those "pot lucks" at church or homegroups.
Everyone is laughing and joking and talking about all their blessings or prayer requests.
Huh...take some time to watch slaugher house video's....or better yet...watch "Earthlings" on youtube. Then ask yourself how "compassionate" you are.
Bet you won't thought. Know why? Cause most people are chicken sh***.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Ge 9:3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herbGen 1:30 have I given you all things.
4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.
The only prohibition to eating meat of animals was that we do not eat it raw with uncooked blood in it.

Lu 6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

Your heart type is revealed by what has come forth from it. It is not good for one to say how compassionate one is and yet use such foul language. Though there may be some truth to your words they come from a defiled and wicked heart. First remove the beam from your own eye that you may see clearly to remove the mote from your brothers eye. A Kingdom teaching BTW.

Remember not to judge him that eateth meat or him that eateth only herbs. Each will stand on their own when judged.

why hasn't Jesus returned

2Peter 3:3-4,. . . 9, ¶ Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. . . . ¶ The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

I must say you do very much act as one of those scoffers that come in the last days walking after your own lusts, all the while judging every Christian as unrighteous and unsaved. Good luck with that.

edit on 5-2-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Sorry, I replied
My comment pertains to "Nature is wounded but not destroyed" (natura vulnerata, non cieleta), which is a traditional teaching of the Church.
chastise a wise man and he will love you, chastise a fool and he will hate you.(Psalms)
If you cannot see the signature of something greater than man, within a single blade of grass, then I feel sorry for you.
Infinite intelligence is beyond man's comprehension and ego. As, Jehova asked Job. "Where were you, when I formed the foundations of the earth?" John Calvin did not believe that anyone but the predestined could even understand the bible. (reprobate minds). Actually, I think that organized religion is mystery babylon, but that doesn't mean that God is cruel, or doesn't exist. Organized Religion is of man.
So, there are a lot of assumptions in your reply, because you do not know me = presumptuous.
Sorry, that this issue causes you so much grief.
Peace,Brother
edit on 5-2-2017 by davido because: addition

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Maybe, you should study up on the Egytian myths. They seem to think like you do. A prison planet where man is punished.

"But the souls, my son, thinking that they had now done something great, began to arrange themselves in presumptuous audacity, and transgress God's commands; for they sought to vie
with the gods in heaven, claiming nobility equal to theirs, in
that the souls themselves had been made by the same Maker.
And so they now began to overstep the bounds of their own divisions of the atmosphere; for they would not any longer abide
in one place, but were ever on the move, and thought it death
to stay in one abode. . . (Kore Kosmu 24).
"But when the souls did thus, my son, the Lord of all (so Hermes
said.. .) failed not to mark it; and he sought a way to punish
them. And so the Ruler and Master of all. thought good to
fabricate the human organism, to the intent that in it the race
of souls might through all time suffer punishment.. ." (Kore
Kosmu 25)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join