It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish police overwhelmed by increasing violence - seeking public help

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Right on. Europe didn't have any severe problems with crime until they started importing it with alleged "refugees" from Africa and the ME.

a reply to: trollz

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I would hesitate to compare this toe America...

This ituation in Europe looks like a rapidly growing fire...If letft unchecked I'm afraid it may become all consuming.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

""I have relatives in Germany and they say that there is so much crime being committed by refugees"

Please could you let me know, which area (no need to give specific location) are your relatives living?
I have been living in Germany for over 10 years now, and yes we have seen some refugees-related crime, the central train station of the city where I live is crowded with refugees apparently "doing some business there", but no way am I seeing "so much crime committed by refugees".

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SwagLord

For your info, EU (here, the Schengen area) does not have unchecked borders.
We have open borders and free circulation of people.
But everyone MUST have a valid ID paper. You might be checked anywhere in the Schengen area, especially now with the terrorist threat.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: KarmaComa
Please could you let me know, which area (no need to give specific location) are your relatives living?

I'm not sure, I sent my father a message asking him where they're from (it's his family, I've never had any personal communication with them). My father said that that is what they said. I'll get back to you when I find out where they are.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

He said it was a woman he works with who came from Germany, so I may have misheard about it being his relatives. Anyway, he believes she lived in Thüringen.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

OK, thanks for the info.
As mentioned before, there are some crimes involving some refugees here, but we are not seeing any surge in refugees crime (besides the new year from 2015 to 2016, in Cologne and other German cities).

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

But everyone MUST have a valid ID paper. You might be checked anywhere in the Schengen area, especially now with the terrorist threat.

Which has increased dramatically after the huge influx of "refugees" - but you don't see any rise in violence or crime from refugees?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Also, they need faster police-cars and the help of some locals in Stockholm.

Wait. That's a refugee by definition in that 911, innit?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

Which has increased dramatically after the huge influx of "refugees" - but you don't see any rise in violence or crime from refugees?

There's something awry with the coverage of Sweden. Maybe not enough people have been killed to warrant more pronounced media coverage here in the USA.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join