It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Trump Protesters will Face Up to 10 Years in Prison

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Felony charges... Looks like they'll loose their right to vote too.. The one place they could have really made a difference.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
If you think you can break a law because you are "protesting" and do not expect to be arrested for it, you are stupid and deserve what you have coming to you.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Vector99

You mean opinionated?
I've always been that. I have no truck with parties.

No, I mean partisan.

You make it partisan when you inject opinions as fact.
You make it partisan when you don't clarify statements.
You make it partisan when you clearly opine one side over the other.

You used to be the guy that clarified science, and well basically everything in general for us. Your clarifications lately are partisan, and that's saddening.

You have so much knowledge to offer the boards, but political opinions are just that. Can you stick to just being Phage and making people like myself feel stupid when we make incorrect claims regarding physics. That would be great.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Maybe you don't understand the meaning of the word partisan.

Can you stick to just being Phage and making people like myself feel stupid when we make incorrect claims regarding physics.
Can you not tell others what to do?

edit on 1/22/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Prove me wrong, say a positive thing about Trump.

Can you not tell others what to do?

you aren't obligated to comply.
edit on 22-1-2017 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Word is they were anarchists so I dunno if they really care about protesting as much as they did about causing chaos.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

the european dudes who blow up trains?
edit on 22-1-2017 by dashen because: (no reason given)

link   

His hair is awesome.

I do not loath him because he claims to be a Republican.

link   
Does partisan mean commited to ones beliefs or should I google it?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

His hair is awesome.

Sarcasm wins the day.

You literally cannot say a good thing about the guy.

Yea you are non-partisan for sure...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I'm just going to google it.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
I'm just going to google it.

ROFL yea, better to google it, didn't know you were seriously asking before.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
10 years in prison for being young, stupid, and violent. Self control seems to be a subject that should start in pre-school and nurtured through out the rest of school. The only time a protest should turn violent is if it requires self defense. I am all for protesting, but if you cannot control all of the people involved with your protest, then the organizers of the protest should also be held accountable for the violent actions that happen in pursuit of their cause.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Non rioting freedom of assembly is great, whether or not I agree (im not sure in this case what agreement or disagreement would even be). Burning and destroying peoples stuff...dont get caught because thats illegal and totally ridiculous right now. Do you need to burn,trash cans because Trump is sleezy? Hell, many liberals I know that are protesting are sleezier than trump.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

His hair is awesome.

If you're going to say stuff like that, you should at least make it sound more science-y.

Like maybe toss in a quotient or two, or some special relativity, or the quantization of energy, or the crazy fun of hanging out with sigma baryons on a Sunday afternoon.

Surely there must be some kind of connection between Trump and strange quarks, no ?

... and it'll keep your fans happy too, apparently.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
So the anarchists from the day of the inauguration are getting jail time? Good they need it. To many times have we had to explain the difference between them and protesters since BLM started.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I'm looking forward to the statistics for the number of felony rioting and other protest related crimes were filed because of all this. Tried googling it and soooo many articles pop up on specific riots, it a pain. The number has to be in the thousands. That's alot of people who no longer have a say in the election process.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Members of the protest groups aren't all innocent in all this. These "anarchists" get the crowd of protesters worked up and they make decisions to join in the fun. A well organized activist group knows that's not how you protest. We all witnessed that today with the women's march. That's how you protest.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

So...can we expect the law to be enforced upon perpetrators of inner-city "riots", after a minority is shot by police? They don't have much $$$ to pay the big fine. I suppose baby's mama or daddy will get 10 years.

Hopefully word will spread that there's a new Sheriff at the helm who WILL PUNISH those who destroy property and physically hurt others while protesting.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

F*ing liberals are out to make sure the "system" pays for them one way or another, whether it be food stamps or jail time...we will pay.

Re; All your vicious anger and hatred toward 'liberals' (and who else?)...
Did you come up with all that all on your own; develope the philosophy through contemplation and meditation, mediated by experience/Knowledge, or has some (media?) hatemongers fed you carefully from their nasty recti, up from which you greedily lapped?
Hate makes you feel so 'right'!
Am I wrong? *__-

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join