It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible terrorist attack Melbourne - A Man has driven into crowds multiple injured

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
Reportedand images shown here that he wasonlive TV goofingoff behind reporter when she was reporting on stabbing!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

He obviously premeditated the whole thing and so wasnt so erratic on drugs.

Wish i could link you to his facebook account to see for your self his irational mind, he goes on about how he is king of kings and there is hell and a heaven also he talks about fighting the establishment etc a real nut case. He has a long history of drug abuse.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Ah no ... I hope the baby thing was wrong. No little kiddo deserves that even if he did have the poor taste to not be born to the correct faith.

There are some real monsters in the world if they'd do that to a baby.

I agree with most of your post but there is no such thing as being born into the correct faith, faith is forced on most of us from a young age. If this horrific event proves anything it's that people shouldn't be programmed into a certain faith from a young age, they should be taught love of humanity. Religion causes as many problems as it solves and none of the big religions is free from abuse and corruption.

Such a horrible thing to do, too many people in this world filled with hate tight now. I weep for the world my children have to grow up in...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: choos

doughnuts" is a gross exaggeration..

Sure if it makes you happier - enjoy the fuller non exaggerated description.

"driving in an erratic and dangerous manner doing circles in a controlled intersection against the traffic lights breaking driving regulations and putting other motorist and pedestrians in jeopardy"

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Not a terrorist attack, just a nutjob.

Police have confirmed they are not treating it as a terrorist attack.

My heart goes out to all those who died or were injured in this atrocity.

I hope Police don't charge the bloke who ran out with a bat and hit the car.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

I will tell you why they did nothing it will be due to the f#cking liberal approach and stance that is taken whenever a Police officers acts, had they have shot out the tyres there would be a massive backlash for excessive force. Now common sense will say that if some clown is acting like this then force is justified but the rhetoric at the moment does not allow commonsense...

What a load of complete crap.

Use your eyes mate, how many civilians are standing around? Hmmm? The chances of hitting an innocent citizen were EXTREMELY HIGH if they started shooting at him.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Alu Akhbar chanting has not been confirmed

I wrote this 10 mins after my other post - do you have a problem with English?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I believe you and maybe this time the Police are correct. It just seems to be being used too easily these days though to excuse terrible crimes and it is terror in the sense that these type of crimes are happening more and moreand making people feel scared.a reply to: MegaSpace

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

This was definitely an ISIS inspired attack, however that doesn't mean ISIS was the motivation.

As another member astutely pointed out that the drug ice could be involved. It is highly addictive and makes addicts extremely aggressive and unpredictable. I've seen it first hand; one of my neighbors was accosted by a "friend" with a knife and then he calmed down, only to return a few days later ranting and raving to himself saying he hasn't touched the stuff in three days.

I live in a small town and ice addiction is a big problem in small towns down under and I'd like to introduce these ice dealers to my friend Ubi (some aussie members will get the reference) because it hurts friends and family and in this tragic case, an infant and innocent shoppers. What happened to the days when a few drinks and a date with Mary Jane was all that was needed for a good night? Now it's MDMA cut with laundry powder (that's right, laundry powder.)

I just heard on the wireless that it was not an act of terrorism. So I am assuming it's drug related, time will prove me right or wrong.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

this is a photo of the driver who people described as middle eastern screaming Allah Akbar

Imagine my surprise.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: Agit8dChop

This was definitely an ISIS inspired attack, however that doesn't mean ISIS was the motivation.

Trouble is there is absolutely no evidence of that. All the evidence points to a drug-addled man with mental issues who was known to police for domestic violence incidents.

The police themselves have ruled out terrorism and blamed it on drugs and mental illness.

As another member astutely pointed out that the drug ice could be involved. It is highly addictive and makes addicts extremely aggressive and unpredictable. I've seen it first hand; one of my neighbors was accosted by a "friend" with a knife and then he calmed down, only to return a few days later ranting and raving to himself saying he hasn't touched the stuff in three days.

I would say that Ice is definitely involved here. Everything he did from stabbing his brother in the face at 2am, through to kidnapping a woman he knew and finally ending up in Melbourne at lunchtime screams Ice.

I live in a small town and ice addiction is a big problem in small towns down under and I'd like to introduce these ice dealers to my friend Ubi (some aussie members will get the reference) because it hurts friends and family and in this tragic case, an infant and innocent shoppers.

I live 20 minutes outside Lithgow, NSW. I have also seen, first hand, what Ice can do to people, and the huge problem it is in regional areas particularly.

What happened to the days when a few drinks and a date with Mary Jane was all that was needed for a good night? Now it's MDMA cut with laundry powder (that's right, laundry powder.)

This I also agree with. I'm only 37 but even back in my day getting pissed and having a smoke was about the worst we did. Ice didn't even exist back then, only Speed - a less concentrated and weaker version of Ice.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I just dont understand why those cops in vests at 1:05 did not take active measures to stop him prior to him hitting the pedestrians. ( I could be wrong and they are unarmed traffic cops?)

They were hence the yellow vests. When the armed cops arrived they approached the car while taking out their guns and then he took off.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

The police in australia have "ruled" many terroristic events to be not terrorist event already. Some they could not deny any longer and ended up half heartedly admitting later on, on page 3.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

I doubt this will be one of those times.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: FamCore

Cars and trucks are everywhere and are easy access. They know those will not be banned unlike firearms.

Well maybe time to institute DNA verification and bio metrics to start a car now. OR banning followers of Islam from using vehicles(make reasonable accommodations with employers of said people so they will not have to worry about public transport being late to work an dlosing their jobs)

Is that Unfair? yes,but we are talking about australia who banned personal fire arms over a false flag.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: slider1982

I will tell you why they did nothing it will be due to the f#cking liberal approach and stance that is taken whenever a Police officers acts, had they have shot out the tyres there would be a massive backlash for excessive force. Now common sense will say that if some clown is acting like this then force is justified but the rhetoric at the moment does not allow commonsense...

What a load of complete crap.

Use your eyes mate, how many civilians are standing around? Hmmm? The chances of hitting an innocent citizen were EXTREMELY HIGH if they started shooting at him.

20 injuries vs 2 or three... hmmmm.. tough call.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Well maybe time to institute DNA verification and bio metrics to start a car now. OR banning followers of Islam from using vehicles(make reasonable accommodations with employers of said people so they will not have to worry about public transport being late to work an dlosing their jobs)

What is it with people ignoring the fact that the police have clearly said it's not a terrorist attack?

Is that Unfair? yes,but we are talking about australia who banned personal fire arms over a false flag.

I actually know one of the families whose family member died at Port Arthur. To call it a "false flag" is bullsh*t and highly offensive.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Clearly someone knows nothing about how Australian Police are trained. I think you are too used to watching American cops shoot first and harm lots of civilians just to take out a crim.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Clearly someone knows nothing about how Australian Police are trained. I think you are too used to watching American cops shoot first and harm lots of civilians just to take out a crim.

No the man was a obvious threat. he should had been sniped instead of letting officers approach him triggerring his running into the crowd.

And the Police always say it isnt terrorism when witnesses say otherwise in Australia. The dude was middle eastern. good enough for me and most other sane people.

As to port arthur. I didnt say the event didnt happen. A false flag is SOMETIMES a actual action made to be blamed on someone else. The shooter was a PATSY.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

No the man was a obvious threat. he should had been sniped instead of letting officers approach him triggerring his running into the crowd.

Sniped? Seriously, in the few minutes he was there you expect a police sniper team to activate, get into position and fire?

Seriously?

And the Police always say it isnt terrorism when witnesses say otherwise in Australia. The dude was middle eastern. good enough for me and most other sane people.

I know plenty of middle eastern people who aren't terrorists. Don't lump all 2 billion Muslims into one small basket.

As to port arthur. I didnt say the event didnt happen. A false flag is SOMETIMES a actual action made to be blamed on someone else. The shooter was a PATSY.

The shooter (Martin Bryant) was a complete nutjob. That's why. Have you seen the most recent photo of him in prison? He's turned into a fat slob with eyes that look like he's not on the planet.

You should get on Youtube and watch his entire police interview that was released recently. It shows just how crazy he was.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Not a terrorist attack, just a nutjob.

Police have confirmed they are not treating it as a terrorist attack.

My heart goes out to all those who died or were injured in this atrocity.

I hope Police don't charge the bloke who ran out with a bat and hit the car.

I didn't know terrorist attacks could only be done by certified sane people. Lets say this guy is really mentally ill and lets say he is also a drug addict. Lets also assume he has nothing to do with isis.

He could have done the wheelies shouting "I hate my wife and all of you", then gone and killed 3 innocent people, but he found it somehow appropriate to involve islamic words before killing.

Meaning that on some level previous islamic terrorist attacks have 'inspired' him. [at the very least].

If a Skinhead would go and kill three people whilst shouting "Whites rule", they would [rightly so] blame his 'lifestyle' and not make excuses for him.
Why is this not the exact same thing?

As if it is somehow impossible to be a lone nutter AND islamic extremist.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join