It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Pakistani Heroin Dealers Can't Understand Why They Are Going To Be Killed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Many British Pakistanis marry first cousins.

jmg.bmj.com...

Abstract

An enquiry answered by 100 randomly selected British Pakistani mothers in the postnatal wards of two hospitals in West Yorkshire showed that 55 were married to their first cousins, while in only 33 cases had their mother been married to her first cousin. This suggests an increasing rate of consanguineous marriage in this relatively small group, by contrast with the decreasing rate observed in some other countries. The genetic implications merit further study.

The genetic implications have been documented.

books.google.co.uk...

In my view the heroin dealer's inability to understand why they are going to be killed is a direct result of first cousin marriage.

Do any ATS contributors have a different view?
edit on 10 1 2017 by Kester because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I think I can speak for many on here when I say I dont see a correlation between marrying a cousin and dying as a heroin dealer.

What exactly are you getting at?
Can you clarify for me?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

That's like saying you're going to be killed because you married your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.

Has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

i'm thinking the OP is suggesting, limited gene pool makes for low intelligence.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Wtf are you talking about..?

Contender for most stupid comment of the month award..?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
A very bizarre conclusion to come to, very simplistic thinking.

Op, were your parents first cousins by any chance?

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
I think I can speak for many on here when I say I dont see a correlation between marrying a cousin and dying as a heroin dealer.

What exactly are you getting at?
Can you clarify for me?

I'm guessing that it's a reference to a drug dealer who was recently shot by police. His community is currently complaining about it.

OP is subtly suggesting that you would have to be severely retarded (ie inbred) to be surprised that drug dealers with guns and a history of violence might end up getting shot.

Or, to borrow a phrase, "play stupid games, win stupid prizes".

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
Many British Pakistanis marry first cousins.

jmg.bmj.com...

Abstract

An enquiry answered by 100 randomly selected British Pakistani mothers in the postnatal wards of two hospitals in West Yorkshire showed that 55 were married to their first cousins, while in only 33 cases had their mother been married to her first cousin. This suggests an increasing rate of consanguineous marriage in this relatively small group, by contrast with the decreasing rate observed in some other countries. The genetic implications merit further study.

The genetic implications have been documented.

books.google.co.uk...

In my view the heroin dealer's inability to understand why they are going to be killed is a direct result of first cousin marriage.

Do any ATS contributors have a different view?

What?!?!

I'm not seeing the connection at all lol..

You gotta think and factor in that people just stopped marrying their first cousins in the last century or two.

I guarantee if you go back 6 or 7 generations you can find some "kissing cousins" in everyone's family tree.

So since the vast majority of humanity are not heroin dealers.....lol.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

i'm thinking the OP is suggesting, limited gene pool makes for low intelligence.

I think people got the jest, they just disagree and don't think it works.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
You know...I kept going back to the OP.. I actually thought I couldnt read as I completely missed the connection. Good to see Im not the only one

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
A very bizarre conclusion to come to, very simplistic thinking.

Op, were your parents first cousins by any chance?

Hilarious, but mean, So no star and flag for you...

Lol
edit on 10-1-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: thekaboose
You know...I kept going back to the OP.. I actually thought I couldnt read as I completely missed the connection. Good to see Im not the only one

He really didn't lay out his theory very well, the OP kinda jumps from A to C.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

It could be looked at as creating a stupid reason as a excuse to break the law .Kind of like the guy using the excuse that he was under the influence of alcohol that made him run over a pedestrian and he shouldn't be charged with drunk driving .

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
It is funny how people will attack an OP without giving at least a little critical thinking to the message being portrayed. I'll admit the OP did not do a great job of presenting his/her point but I think anyone with a small degree of common sense can figure out the message contained within. The drug dealers are so inbred that they cannot comprehend why the are being attacked. simple as that for those of you that didn't get it.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: EvillerBob

It could be looked at as creating a stupid reason as a excuse to break the law .Kind of like the guy using the excuse that he was under the influence of alcohol that made him run over a pedestrian and he shouldn't be charged with drunk driving .

Well I think it could be fairly argued that being drunk was the reason they hit a pedestrian..

The question or responsibility comes from why they were drunk lol.

It's an interesting question...

Say you have a first time drinker, a rookie with no tolerance, who gets black out drunk at a party. Then wakes up having driven and killed someone...

Say the person has no memory of even making the decision to drive drunk..

Just drinks for the third time and comes to having killed some one.

No one would argue about the repeat dui offender with a rap sheet as long as your arm, but what about the other end of the spectrum??

The average joe who made the "bad decision" to drink past their tolerance level , but would never have knowingly diven drunk or hurt anyone....

Kind of an interesting human question.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

It is something to struggle to think about as in the law intent plays such a big factor .At least when it come to sentencing .

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

I'll admit the OP did not do a great job of presenting his/her point but I think anyone with a small degree of common sense can figure out the message contained within
doesn't mean someone with a little common sense will correctly identify exactly what the OP was really about .Could end up just being a not well thought out articulated post . could be a troll ...OP needs to jump back in with a response to the few comments to weed it down .

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
this thread will appear on : abovetopsecret.txt

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I wonder what the people over in Afghanistan that are growing the poppies and guarded by NATO/US forces guarding them would think . Do you think any growers are married to their first cousins . Are we sending first cousin married couples a mixed message ?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join