It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry Silverstein/ Pull it!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Larry Silverstein was the owner of the world trade centers. He had purchased them only two weeks prior to the attack on the buildings. He payed 1.5 billion for the two. The insurance he placed on the buildings had only covered the buildings for three days prior to the attack. After the buildings fell he collected 3.5 billion.

The words PULL IT are demolition terms. Look it up yourself.

youtu.be...

Watch the link, consider the commentary, and let me know what you think.
edit on 8-1-2017 by Underfire2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
In my opinion, if building 7 was rigged with explosive devices, so were the other two.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Underfire2

I realise you are a new member, but a search & read through the 9/11 forum will show you that this and just about everything else has been posted numerous times. Alas there is nothing new to add it seems

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Yeah, I figured it probably had, and was becoming angered with another members comments in another post. But rather than argue with a sheep in order to get him to find this information on his own, I decided to post it and make it easy for him. A kind of from the horse's mouth post.

And on top of that, not every member reads older threads, but make uninformed, uneducated comments that are difficult to get along with. For those that don't read old threads, but comment on new one's, I posted this.
edit on 8-1-2017 by Underfire2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Underfire2
Larry Silverstein was the owner of the world trade centers. He had purchased them only two weeks prior to the attack on the buildings. He payed 1.5 billion for the two.

Why did he buy the buildings? The World Trade Centers never made any money for the builder. At max it was only 50% occupied, so never met the minimum occupancy to turn a profit. Why would anyone then buy a failing business, unless, of course, he had "special information" about an upcoming change that would enable that new investment to turn a profit?

What a handsome and quick profit he got too. From 1.5 Billion to 3.5 Billion in a few weeks. That's a master stroke. Brilliant investing.

It's true what they say, "The rich never gamble with their money. They only bet on a sure thing. They know the outcome, before they invest."
edit on 8-1-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Larry Silverstein was the owner of the world trade centers. He had purchased them only two weeks prior to the attack on the buildings. He payed 1.5 billion for the two. The insurance he placed on the buildings had only covered the buildings for three days prior to the attack. After the buildings fell he collected 3.5 billion.

youtu.be...

Pull it is also a term used for firefighting. as in pull the effort back its a lost cause. or in short "pull it."

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Underfire2

Larry Silverstein was the owner of the world trade centers.

False.

Larry Silverstein never owned the WTC.

WTC leaseholder is depending on the payout to rebuild

Larry Silverstein signed the lease just six weeks before the WTC's twin towers were brought to the ground by terrorists in the September 11, 2001, attacks.

www.cnn.com...

The fact is, the Port Authority are the owners of the WTC's

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Not saying I totally subscribe to this idea but didn't one floor of 7 contain CIA records? If it did I can kind of understand it being pre-rigged in the event of an attack and why blowing it up might make sense...don't want your dirty secrets flying all over NY.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Its really bizarre that he allowed to be allowed to be taped saying that statement.

Either, he's stupid, or he didn't think it was such a big deal to pull off such an act.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

To add to your point, the entire complex was FILLED with asbestos products and needed to be removed and updated to fit New Yorks Health & Safety codes.
Renovation itself is expensive, asbestos removal as part of the renovation would likely double the cost of said work.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

You are correct sir.
Lucky Larry did sign a 50, or 100 year lease on the Towers about 3 months before the "attack" though. Im sure thats what the OP meant, (which im sure you knew as well).Thank you for the info, as Im also sure that you know when arguing the 9/11 "attack" it is VERY important to keep all your ducks in avery straight row. I did not know the actual Owner of the buildings, and land, but I did know that Silverstein was the lease holder. So thank you for keeping me/us on track!

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Yes sir. The CIA office that was in building 7 was the same department of the CIA that was working on the missing 6 trillion dollars (i think thats how much it was) that was reported missing (i think it was Rumsfeld himself who gave the statement) from government funds a mere 3 days before the "attack"!!!
Talk about coincidences!!!!
Btw, that 6 trillion is still awol. With a Major attack like that, people werent really concerned about it as much as they were trying to help the victims and others hurt by this tragedy.

Now theres stupid, ignorant people in all areas of government, but i am not ignorant enough to truly believe that someone, anyone, can 'lose' 6 TRILLION DOLLARS!!!
edit on 9/1/2017 by Brian4real because: Grammer

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

youtu.be...

After the buildings fell he still had the mortgage to pay off and rebuilding to pay for

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real
a reply to: AMPTAH

To add to your point, the entire complex was FILLED with asbestos products and needed to be removed and updated to fit New Yorks Health & Safety codes.
Renovation itself is expensive, asbestos removal as part of the renovation would likely double the cost of said work.

Sometimes in firefighting a building looks fine outside but is totally screwed inside. Usually we let those burn or fall down because they are beyond salvagable.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

The CIA office that was in building 7 was the same department of the CIA that was working on the missing 6 trillion dollars (i think thats how much it was) that was reported missing (i think it was Rumsfeld himself who gave the statement) from government funds a mere 3 days before the "attack"!!! Talk about coincidences!!!!

The day before 9/11 Rumsfeld announced that 2.3 trillion was unaccounted for, this was for a certain period of time, the total amount that is unaccounted for is about 6.5 trillion which covers a numbers of years of transactions.

Not sure where you get the CIA was investigating this, or why the CIA would be investigating transactions that cannot be accounted for.

I believe the pentagon plane hit offices where there was bookkeeping and accounting was going on, maybe you are confused and thinking of this as being coincidental?

Here is an article about how the Army had to make apparent improper adjustments to the books to make them seem balanced.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It has now been 3 months or more i think since i posted on a 9/11 thread.

Its interesting to see that its always the same stuff that gets repeated. The "Pull it" quote has been debated for years every since that documentary "America Rebuilds" was broadcast. And as always the discussion immediately has to go to the context that the phrase "pull it" was made because in the contest of the documentary (which i am confident the OP has never seen) its very clear that Silverstein is talking about the operation to fight the fires being undertaken by FDNY. He is very clearly talking about pulling out the firefighters.

It one of those conspiracy theory claims that can be debunked in an instant yet still years on it still comes up because people who spout this stuff typically also lack the ability to critique their sources.

Next we will be talking about Operation Northwoods, the "missing" trillions, thermite, No plane hit the pentagon, Operation Vigilant Guardian and most of the other stuff on the list of easily debunked conspiracy claims that do the rounds on conspiracy sites all over the world.

I honestly could not care less any more what some small group of cyber warriors think about what happened that do because they once read a few pages of ATS and Infowars then watched some of Ritchard Gages lies. What actually annoys me more than anything else though is the utter lack to critique sources the lack of critical thinking skills and the willingness to blindly embrace ignorance in the name of confirmation bias.

sigh.... somethings never change.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I really don't think we've adequately looked into the Russian's role in all of this... it's been missing from all the analysis, which make me suspicious...

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I really don't think we've adequately looked into the Russian's role in all of this... it's been missing from all the analysis, which make me suspicious...

See the russians did 9-11!!! NUKKE EM ALL!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Surly though if he meant pulling out the fire-fighters he would have said "pull them" not "pull it".

And that right away debunks your debunking.

Why is it that you people waist your time writing out those big long responses when basically all you are really claiming is that he meant pull the firefighters?

I think its because you try to hide behind the words, the simple truth his he said what he said "pull it" that implies very strongly that he was giving the order to blow up the building.

You can deny it all you want but deep down we all know the truth, we are being lied to its just so sad that some fragile minds cannot cope with the truth. THEY LIED TO US ALL

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

Whole lot of stupid in this thread.....

1) Silverstein did not own the WTC complex (except for WTC 7) - he was leasing it from Port Authority
Lease required him to rebuild in case buildings were destroyed, in addition still had to pay rent ($10 million
per month for couple of smoking holes)

2 The WTC complex was over 90% leased on 9/11

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

3) Silverstein is not in charge - it is the FDNY Fire Chief who makes the decisions at the scene
FDNY Chief was Peter Ganci, until killed in collapse of South Tower
After that Daniel Nigro was Chief of Department, FDNY. He made the decision to abandon operations
in WTC 7 and set up collapse zone around building at 3 PM

4) Missing 2.3 trillions . For one it was not "Missing" - problem was Dept of Defense could not reconcile disbursements
do to numerous incompatible accounting systems (over 40) in use at DOD
The "missing" money was know about for months prior to 9/11, it was not some super sekrit

5) Buildings were not "LOADED" with asbestos - Only lower 1/3 (up to 37 floor) of North Tower ) was built with asbestos
before banned. Even then over the years the asbestos was either removed or encapsulated as tenant spaces
became empty.

edit on 9-1-2017 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2017 by firerescue because: mistake

edit on 9-1-2017 by firerescue because: mistake

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join