It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Judge Allows Malicious Prosecution Case Against Marilyn Mosby To Proceed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
We all remember the Baltimore police trials resulting from the Freddie Grey death right ?

Well it looks like that prosecutor is getting raked over now.

Apparently Baltimore Prosecutor Marilyn Mosby is facing some court actions !!!

What a backfire this turned out to be.

B altimore Six – Federal Judge Allows Malicious Prosecution Case Against Marilyn Mosby To Proceed…

Interesting development in the aftermath of the Baltimore Six trials in the death of Freddie Gray. A federal judge, Marvin J Garbis, has allowed a “malicious prosecution and defamation” lawsuit against Baltimore Prosecutor Marilyn Mosby to proceed.

Ms. Mosby’s position was that she held absolute prosecutorial immunity from actions taken as a state’s attorney.

Under normal prosecutorial constructs her office would most likely be correct. However, the judge rightly pointed out that Mosby conducted an independent investigation using her office for more than just prosecution:

(post by Tardacus removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
It's Baltimore,

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Let's wait and see if anything comes of it. It's very possible they're just paying lip service.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I smell a Federal prosecution coming.

Mosby is in big trouble.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
It's Baltimore,

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Let's wait and see if anything comes of it. It's very possible they're just paying lip service.

It'll be a bit more than lip service. There's no way you could seat a jury of people who would convict her in Baltimore, but she'll have to pay the piper.

If I was a white cop in Baltimore when she started her shenanigans, you can bet your bottom dollar I wouldn't be there now.

Screw Baltimore (Detroit II). They've made their bed. Time for them to sleep in it.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
She should have to face what she did. I understand that she probably won't face any real charges or jail time but hopefully this will at least stop any political career she was aiming for. This was all to push her agenda and look at the trouble it caused.

join