It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Trans-Racial’ Rachel Dolezal Disinvited from MLK Event After Backlash

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

She's a con artist.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

“I acknowledge that I was biologically born white to white parents, but I identify as black”

Feck it!!!
I henceforth self identify as a Centaur, if any of you entitled priviledged oppressors fail to address me as such you will be infringing on my civil liberties and himan rights and the appropriate actions will be taken!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Reminds me of Chappelles show, The Racial Draft. I'd link it but Comedy Central won't let me.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
I actually think they did the right thing.
This woman is a disgrace and if I was running an organisation or event I wouldnt want her involved.

Im not condoning exclusion based on melanin levels, im condoning exclusion based on being a lying deluded P.O.S

This is why we threw hitlarry out

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Dolezal's soul brother Shaun (Talcum X) King is now cast member of the Young Turks.

Does real life unintentional satire get any better?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Do you think she would have been hired if she was honest with the NAACP?

I'm quite sure of it. Remember how libs even take issue with you eating a taco? They have issues with her because it breaks their "cultural appropriation" rule.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Dolezal's soul brother Shaun (Talcum X) King is now cast member of the Young Turks.

Does real life unintentional satire get any better?

He is her brother???

Oh my god. He also claimed to be black lol. TYT's even darkened his picture when they announced him. Watch this:

timestamp: youtu.be...

edit: oh wait, her "soul brother" i get it now

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 02 Jan 2017 00:50:14 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
Hold up... Trans-racial?
I almost went right by it without thinking about it.
People are losing their damn minds.
She should be ashamed of herself.
If she is a she.
Who knows what the hell she might be or claim to be at this point.

A black stealth attack helicopter.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
How are some folks ok with transexual but not transracial? Same concept. Make up your minds.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Basically the lie she told makes it impossible to have an honest discussion about racial issues in the country. You can't write this stuff.

Whats the big deal, I notice from the NAACP website they employ people of all races.
I also didn't notice that untruthfulness is a desired trait.

Most contracts at the pre-employment phase have a rider saying that you can be dismissed if you supply false or misleading information.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna
Because being transsexual, i.e. having gender dysphoria, is a diagnosable medical condition as recognized by all major health organizations throughout the world.

As much as one would like conflate the two, being "trans-racial" is a personality disorder. If you don't understand the difference, educate yourselves.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

im condoning exclusion based on being a lying deluded P.O.S

Couldn't agree more...

edition.cnn.com...

Dolezal's parents, adopted brother speak out Dolezal's estranged parents have spoken to the media about her supposed misrepresentation. "We are her birth parents," her father, Lawrence Dolezal, said Friday. "We do not understand why she feels it's necessary to misrepresent her ethnicity."

CNN contacted Dolezal last week, and she declined an interview. She said she stands by her record of service.
Her adopted brother, Ezra Dolezal, said she took him aside three years ago and asked him "not to blow her cover" about her alternate identity. "She said she was starting a new life ... and this one person over there was actually going to be her black father," he said.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freija
Because being transsexual, i.e. having gender dysphoria, is a diagnosable medical condition as recognized by all major health organizations throughout the world.

As much as one would like conflate the two, being "trans-racial" is a personality disorder. If you don't understand the difference, educate yourselves.

Lol yes that makes sense. Why exactly do you think somebody could have gender dysphoria but not race dysphoria? When was gender dysphoria recognized by health organizations? Recently Im guessing? What makes you think racial dysphoria wont be recognized by health organizations 10 years from now? I think you are just a little old fashioned and maybe a bit hateful. Now what is it they call folks like that? Let me see... =p

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
Lol yes that makes sense. Why exactly do you think somebody could have gender dysphoria but not race dysphoria?

Hey, I'm no expert on "race dysphoria" but as far as I know it would fall under the classification of a personality disorder. Perhaps so because it hasn't yet been identified as a "thing"?

When was gender dysphoria recognized by health organizations? Recently Im guessing?

Prior to the DSM-III, this condition was called many different things. The DSM-IV and the DSM-V call it different things. As the scientific and medical understanding has progressed, so has the classification and diagnosis. In the current DSM-V, gender dysphoria has its own section and does not fall under other classifications such as personality disorders or BIID or BDD.

What makes you think racial dysphoria wont be recognized by health organizations 10 years from now?

Who knows, it might be? I kind of doubt it, but who knows?

I think you are just a little old fashioned and maybe a bit hateful. Now what is it they call folks like that? Let me see... =p

Hateful? Me? The subtle and not so subtle disparaging of transsexual people in this thread is apparent and uncalled for. The comparisons that have been drawn are invalid. Do some research and get back to me if you have some salient points.

Dolzeal has issues. They are nothing like those of trans people. Simple minds may make a connection but those that are more versed in this subject know the difference.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Soon this former goverment sponsored TERRORIST organization will be dealt with in their language,violence.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

And?

Both are mental conditions so then what?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

Lol yes that makes sense. Why exactly do you think somebody could have gender dysphoria but not race dysphoria? When was gender dysphoria recognized by health organizations? Recently Im guessing? What makes you think racial dysphoria wont be recognized by health organizations 10 years from now? I think you are just a little old fashioned and maybe a bit hateful. Now what is it they call folks like that? Let me see... =p

Nice one throwing their own rhetoric at their faces.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I'm am absolutely convinced she is trolling people to this day. I do not legitimately believe that someone can claim with a straight face to be a different skin colour than what their own eyes show them. Your beliefs are at odds with facts.

But on point, if she was excluded because she was white, then that's bad. Racist in fact. But if she was excluded because of her actions then I have no problem with it.

What does skin color have to do with race? There are gobs of people who are legitimately "African American" (or other nationalities of African descent) who look 100% Caucasian. She doesn't "look" any less "black" than anyone else.

The problem is that she is a filthy liar who did nothing but lie out of her lying liar-hole. If she had simply been herself, she likely would have been attending the event. I wouldn't want her lying ass there either. Dishonesty is always a deal breaker.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: Ohanka
I'm am absolutely convinced she is trolling people to this day. I do not legitimately believe that someone can claim with a straight face to be a different skin colour than what their own eyes show them. Your beliefs are at odds with facts.

But on point, if she was excluded because she was white, then that's bad. Racist in fact. But if she was excluded because of her actions then I have no problem with it.

What does skin color have to do with race?

Why do you call white supremacy "white supremacy" ?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: c2oden
Hold up... Trans-racial?
I almost went right by it without thinking about it.
People are losing their damn minds.
She should be ashamed of herself.
If she is a she.
Who knows what the hell she might be or claim to be at this point.

A black stealth attack helicopter.

If she has a chain gun and Hellfire missiles, she may have picked a winner.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join