It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: ISIS general with 400 soldiers flees to Europe disguised as immigrants!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Up to 400 of his savage troops in tow, posing as refugees. According to an Italian intelligence report quoted by the UK Daily Mail, former NATO soldier-turned Islamic State (ISIS) commander Lavdrim Muhaxheri has fled the Syrian battlefield and returned to Europe with up to 400 of his savage troops in tow, posing as refugees.

Muhaxheri, aka Abu Abdullah al Kosova, is of Kosovo Albanian extraction. His NATO training reportedly included a stint at the U.S. Army’s largest base in the Balkans. He has been designated a global terror threat by the U.S. State Department, and was regarded as a serious threat to Kosovo and Albania after joining ISIS.

Muhaxheri is an energetic recruiter for the Islamic State and one of its most public figures, popping up in a number of propaganda videos, including one where he kills a helpless captive with a rocket. He is believed to be the mastermind behind a thwarted plot to attack the Israeli national soccer team, Serbian Orthodox churches, and other targets in a string of synchronized terror attacks across the Balkans in November. Nineteen people were ultimately arrested in connection with the plan, and the authorities seized “weapons, explosives, and extremist religious materials.”

LINK

Not sure how reliable Italian intelligence sources are but if this true then we can expect a rise in terrorist attacks throughout 2017 in Europe.

Learn how to spot a "possible" SUSPECT getting ready to commit a crime:

1. Be aware of your surroundings at all times.

2. Learn where NOT to go after dark.

3. Be informed about your city or your travel route and destination. Become as quick as possible an expert on local customs and traditions.

4. Attempt to blend in with the population ..... hair style, color, clothes, etc...one way to becoming invisible with the locals.

For those in the field of Pyschology..... seem to think you can identify a criminal by the way they look:

LINK

I hate to tell you but that is not always the case. Some of the sweetest and most trustworthy people became notorious criminals.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
"Not sure how reliable Italian intelligence sources are"?

It's the Daily Mail mate...file under pish.
edit on 30-12-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
"Not sure how reliable Italian intelligence sources are"?

It's the Daily Mail mate...file under pish.

grin... "Jet fuel - that's a good one ! "

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Don't worry, all refugees go through an extensive vetting process....

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

It is said he trained with US forces? Hmmmmmm sounds a lot like Bin Laden and other Al Qaida operatives when the CIA trained them.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Don't worry, all refugees go through an extensive vetting process....

Sorry, they can't be properly vetted, so we have to let them all in.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Source: Infowars by way of a quote from The Daily Mail? Seriously, mate. I'm starting to think YOU are the fake news purveyor around here after your other posting today.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Infowars link...

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
infowars = secureteam

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Frau Merkle....... "They are all welcome with arms wide open"

Reality ...... As ye sow so shall ye reap.

And the reality has been happening for all to see

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

to paraphrase that nasty old hag from California " we have to let them in to properly vet them"

I think the vetting process goes something like this, let them all in and the ones who don`t blow people up or run people over with a truck, aren`t terrorists.

edit on 30-12-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
DAMN IT!
Those cowardly F##KS were supposed to come HERE!
Now we have to go THERE to kill them...

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
DAMN IT!

Maybe Hillary would have made our job easier? She advocated totally open borders and importing of refugees.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I suppose we'd best count our blessings.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

DAMN IT!

You actually are closer to the truth than many think, and I actually agree with you on this.

The influx of Syrian refugees into Europe, I think, is also disguising a huge "Rat Line" for ISIS fleeing Syria. I've been trying to sort fact and fiction from the whole thing, and one thing stood out to me: a disconcerting number of these refugees are young Syrian males of battle age, unaccompanied by family. In any wave of refugees and war victims, women, children, and families make up the bulk of the people, because these are the people most in danger and least able of protecting themselves and fighting back. But that's not the case here.

The fact that many of the recent terrorist attacks have been done by recent immigrants and refugees is not lost on me nor the police and security forces in European countries. Not lost on me, either.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Quoting an unnamed security source the paper said:'Numerous jihadists are returning to Europe and the Balkans, aiming to hit the old continent at its heart. Some of them are being identified by security services, but many others manage to cross the borders without being identified.'

The 400 figure seems arbitrary , if the source said he and 400 of his men why isn't it reported that way by the "Italian source" ?

The Italian intelligence reports however have so far been rejected by Kosovo police, who despite admitting that he was probably behind the attacks, insisted that their information was that he was still in Syria.

Likelihood is he's dead , he was reported as being killed in 2014 although there are question marks as to the truth of that.

In August, media in the Balkans reported with some relief that Lavdrim Muhaxheri, a notorious Islamic State (IS) militant, had been killed in an air strike in Syria.
An ethnic Albanian from Kacanik in Kosovo, Muhaxheri caused outrage in his home country in July when he posted grisly photographs of himself on Facebook appearing to behead a man. But although Muhaxheri has been presumed dead for some months, new evidence has raised speculation that the militant could be very much alive.
www.rferl.org...

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Another anti Muslim bullsh"t post by Deathslayer. What a surprise.

Maybe in 2017 you will start a good thread mate. Fingers crossed

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

DAMN IT!

Uh oh...Internet tough guy alert. Big strong man! Lol

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Tough guys are bullies,I'm something else,as YOU well KNOW if you have a better memory than I.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

this here sounds like the appropriate thread in which to post my suspicions...

I ran across the linked video with a map of Europe dotted with those RED-&-Yellow, 'Radioactive' warning signs....

allnewspipeline.com...
the EU hit with dozens of radiation spikes of radioactive Iodine-131

www.youtube.com...
video is 4:30...did russia set off a nuke in arctic? ... that question seems stupid to me, especially with the Muslim Invasions that are not waning at all.

No NUKE in arctic i say.... let's think outside the box---as in, the flood of fighting age Muslims acting as refugees have deposited the Iodine-131 all over the EU..
...in retaliation to the West scattering depleted uranium bullets all over the Islamic world

how about that scenario ! ?

a covert poisoning of the environment --- either by intent or by being unaware of being the 'mule' used to transport a 'keep-it-secret' package... the Arab or Muslim immigrant/refugee might be the agent for the dozens of heightened radioactive Iodine readings discovered all over Europe.

edit on rd28148789204223202017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join